[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Househusband/ Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Bitch move your feet.jpg (41KB, 468x533px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch move your feet.jpg
41KB, 468x533px
You faggits are always complaining about >tfwnogf and crying about being alone or living with your parents. At least you can technically leave that life any time you wanted. True robots get married and their wives pay for their shit instead of their parents.

>Have chubby but pretty mexican wife 5 years older than me (I'm 24 she's 29)
>Into denying cultural Mexican gender roles
>She makes $16 USD an hour working full time and has great career
>I'm NEET, no degree, criminal record, can't get hired
>Stay home all day and browse /r9k/, smoke her weed, drink beer, fap, and play vidya
>Do the dishes and cook before she comes home
>She pays for my phone, rent, food, and alcohol
>All I have to do is fuck her and cook for her and pour her wine and I get 8 hours a day by myself to do whatever I want
>Only leave to go to the store down the street
>tfw ottermode and 9" cock

I'm the male version of a dumb hot chick with huge tits, I married for security and the ability to stay NEET and now I'm regretting it because there's a 19 year old black honey at the store that flirts with me and she definitely wants the D and I now have her number. Probably only a matter of time before I start cheating regularly.

It's nice being a house husband sometimes, but I'd rather trade it for financial independence. I married her last year and I'm already sick of her bitching. If I had financial independence, I'd probably leave and take half her stuff. No kids yet but she's 29 and it's only a matter of time before she demands them, I want kids, but I just don't want them with her.

who here trapped in a marriage? Any fellow homemakers?
>>
FUCK YOU OP
YOU'RE LIVING MY DREAM YOU CUNT
I want a successful businessfu to cook and clean for, give her massage when she comes home from a long day at work and have a nice meal with her. I don't even care if she's fat ;_;
>>
Literally the opposite of a robot 9/10 bait you'll get lots of replies
>>
File: chickentenders4-650x433.jpg (97KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
chickentenders4-650x433.jpg
97KB, 650x433px
>>25925287

>When you get enough good boy points and bae gives you money for tendies
>>
>>25925287
>Probably only a matter of time before I start cheating regularly.
Typical.
>>
>>25925445

I'd rather be alone than with one woman all the time. At least you have the option to fuck someone you're not sick of.
>>
>>25925474
Fuck off you literal nigger
Fucking the one you love >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>casual sex
>>
File: 1419296051739.png (373KB, 619x587px) Image search: [Google]
1419296051739.png
373KB, 619x587px
>>25925741

>being a slave for his wife = love

If OP loved his wife and wasn't bored, he wouldn't have the black store girls number.
>>
>>25925287
Lmao. Yay, im not the only one.
>>
>>25926035
He's a fucking nigger that should be trying to become more intimate with his wife and not some disgusting nigger homewrecker
>>
I'd be a househusband, but I really don't want to raise a child.
>>
>>25925287
Are you back? Because you sure are poor and a criminal
>>
OP here

Wife just got home and is taking a shit. Got mad at me for not doing the dishes, then when I started doing them, she got mad at me for not paying attention and talking to her about her day.

I fucking hate this shoot me plz before we renew a lease on our apartment.
>>
>>25925287
>She makes $16 USD an hour

You need to drop that loser and get yourself a real woman.
>>
>>25926292
Just don't do anything and see what happens
>>
>>25926292
Fuck you cunt
Should have done the dishes while she worked to support your ass
>>
>>25925287

>16/hr

Holy shit what poverty shit hole do you live in that that's a lot of money?im 23, I live in the Midwest, I make 45k, which is the median HOUSEHOLD income in my town and I know that still isn't that much.
>>
She's going get into her 30's, realize she wants a kid, and realize she needs a man with a job.

Then you'll be out on your ass, a loser with no skills and no work history. If you don't end up homeless, you'll end up flipping burgers for the rest of your life.
>>
>$16 USD an hour

Gee, what a 'breadwinner' you have there.
>>
I am. Wasn't able to attend college because of it, had to stay and take care of the baby so she could continue working.

Years later and now I'm fucked, if I tried to go back to college I'd be finishing at like 30 with no work experience. If she ever wants to separate I'm basically fucked, best I can hope for is alimony.
>>
>>25926837

Gee, I wonder why women quit being housewives...
>>
File: 1392123053493.png (4KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1392123053493.png
4KB, 180x180px
>hey guys, just be sexually attractive and cool and outgoing and you'll find a girl that will subsidize your lifestyle

no prob op I'll just go to the handsome face store
>>
In retrospect it was pretty fucking awful to be out of the job for 3 months. espeically when you live with your friend and his fiance. although the house was consistently clean, never dishes to do, never needed to vacuum because I was always doing it, and always had well planned out meals for when my friend and his gf got home from work. it honestly sucked. it was thankless work. I didn't NEED to cook them anything but I did because I was fucking bored, did I ever get thanked? like the first two times then they started expecting dinner.

Felt more like i was someones bitch. Now maybe when youre in relationship and still get laid its not so bad but I wasn't getting anything out of it.
>>
File: ishhy.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ishhy.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>25925287
>19 year old black honey
Because that's worth throwing the ultimate robot lifestyle for
>>
>>25926923

P bullshit that this is an option for women tho
>>
>>25925287
>$16 an hour
holy shit you worthless people

How can she afford drugs, herself and you on that meager sum?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.