[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Second semester of college started last week >Girl who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 294px-Yang_1.jpg (26KB, 294x220px) Image search: [Google]
294px-Yang_1.jpg
26KB, 294x220px
>Second semester of college started last week
>Girl who I have no classes with this semester but had one class with last semester randomly messages me yesterday
>Tells me that I'm cool and well spoken and asks for help on a project
>Says we can either work on it at my place or at a dining hall
>Tell her we can do whatever works best for her, but also ask her what the project is about
>She says my place will work better, and doesn't even answer the question about the project
>Now she's coming over tomorrow night
Is this basically the green light that she wants the D? I've never had a girl approach me like this before.
>>
>>25924747
Seems like you've got the right of it. However, it could just be a feint by the Galactic Empire to leave you defenseless at the Iserlohn Corridor.
>>
Could end up in two ways
>do a project with blue balls
>have sex

Mostly likely the first option OP.
>>
>>25924747

She's going to drug you and steal your liver.
>>
>>25924747
Seems like she needs help with a project to me. The compliments were probably to get you to help her. You could try to make a move, just don't be surprised if she declines.
>>
File: 1352150618198.jpg (81KB, 418x807px) Image search: [Google]
1352150618198.jpg
81KB, 418x807px
Watch out that she isn't just using you to get the project done.
>>
>>25924854
This fampai

Who else /noliver/ here?
>>
File: glare.png (273KB, 580x500px) Image search: [Google]
glare.png
273KB, 580x500px
>>25924747
>Project you dont have any reason to do
>Barely know eachother
>Not at her place

You figure it out, anon.
>>
OP Here I'm going to relay the messages to give a clearer picture. Meme arrows is her, regular text is me.

>Anon! I think I saw you at X yesterday
Yea I was definitely there
>Okay I saw someone that might have been you but I wasn't too sure, but anyways how's life?
Pretty good, how have you been?
>I'm happy to be back and I like my classes!
Yea I'm definitely glad to be back to, break was getting a little boring
>Heyyyyyyy are you busy tonight?
Nah, I'm not really doing much, why?
>Alright Anon, I don't know you very well but you're pretty cool and well spoken. I've been working on something and I just realized it might be a good idea if I run it past you
Sure, what do you need help with?
>See my presentation, give me feedback. I can come over to your place or to X :)
What's the presentation about, and we can go wherever works best for you
>Honestly hmm your place? more convenient for you and I'm going to the gym after (if you want to join) lol how about 7?
Yea 7 works for me, what's your number it'll be easier to text

And then she gave me her number and I just texted her to message me when she was here so I could let her in. What do robots? Could this be another one of Reinhard Lohengramm's tricks?
>>
>>25924830
Nah man. It's the Earth Cult and Trunhild trying to assassinate you. Reinhardt is a bro.
>>
She's found a beta to do her project for her
>>
>>25924897
It's in a class that I'm not taking, nor is it related to any of my classes. If I did it for her she'd fail, plus she isn't the type of person to do that. I've sat done and had lunch with her once just because I saw her at the dining hall and we talked, she's not the type of girl to do that. Way too innocent.

>>25924854
Uh oh

>>25924965
I'm honestly not sure what conclusion you want me to draw here.
>>
File: Average citizen.png (269KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Average citizen.png
269KB, 500x375px
>>25925026
Hmmm, I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
Invite her to your place, let her talk about her break, her project, help her a bit and bring out some booze when you've worked for a bit.

The booze will loose up the mood, allowing a smooth transition from the project to some non-work talk, if she's inclined that way.
>>
>>25925042
She's literally too sweet to do that, even though I never really hung out with her outside of class, I talked to her and I know she's not the type of person to do that. I have known a lot of manipulative people, and she doesn't fit the bill. And if she wanted me to just do her project, why would she offer to go to the gym with me?
>>
>>25925014
This sounds great, feedback is basically just socialization but you help at the same time. So jealous, I didn't make any friends when I studied. It sounds like she wants to be friends with you, she even invited you to join gym.
I don't think she's using you, you don't "use" people to get feedback on presentations.
>>
File: 1352155995428.jpg (182KB, 807x731px) Image search: [Google]
1352155995428.jpg
182KB, 807x731px
>>25925056
>Way too innocent.

The greatest betrayal comes from the people you trust the most. You expect bad people to do bad things, but you don't expect the same of the good ones. Just saying be careful, people can be quite selfish.

Even if it is just studying, proof reading something or helping her structure her project it's still something for you to learn. At least you can use that reasoning if you're devoid of human contact.
>>
This sounds like two of my encounters I had last semester, both related to studying for an upcoming final.

One of them was in a coffee shop during noon, pleasant banter about classes and whatnot, actually studying together and some off-topic talk, ended three hours later with both of us going our ways home.

The other was in a research lab just the two of us, some talking, some studying, some whisky and it ended in going home together and hooking up.

Now you can draw your own conclusions.
>>
>>25924747
Do not try to pull anything at all unless she blatantly tries to pull something. She might just want help and if you try to fuck her you'll fall further into the Robot Hole. Assume she just wants help and try to stay safe
>>
>>25925127
I'm not devoid of contact, I'm a pretty social guy with a decent amount of friends. I'm just autistic when it comes to romantically pursuing girls because I grew up in a broken household and it fucked up my perception of relationships. That being said, I was pretty anti-social until college and have actively been making strides to improve that situation which has led to here.
>>
>>25925207
I'm going to play it safe, I'm recently recovering from destroying the chance of a relationship with a girl I liked because I moved too quickly for my own good. I felt pressured because this girl was kind of a stacy, so I just assumed due to hook up culture that she wanted me to give her the dick (And I would have, but I couldn't get an erection so it turned into a JUST moment.) If it goes well tonight I'll probably just ask her if she wants to get lunch sometime and go from there.
>>
File: 1352149837666.jpg (73KB, 443x604px) Image search: [Google]
1352149837666.jpg
73KB, 443x604px
>>25925212
You mean "asocial"?

Alright then, have fun. Bee ur self.
>>
>>25924747
Go straight for anal anon.
Im an experienced psychic and have foreseen that is what she wants.
>>
>>25925341
Hmmm

>>25925263
I'll just see where she wants to go after the "presentation" going to the gym does seem kind of unusual though, it's the one thing that caught me off guard. I haven't lifted today yet though so it's a win win.
>>
No one wants feedback on a project a week into the semester, lol. She likes you and might even be dtf tonight (repeated letters is a deadddddd giveawayyyyyyyyyy)

Good luck op, don't blow it.
>>
>>25924747
>Now she's coming over tomorrow night
>>25925014
>>Heyyyyyyy are you busy tonight?
>lol how about 7?
Which one is it? Tonight or tomorrow?
>>
>>25925494
I just phrased it that way, just like how I removed names and locations.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.