[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies unironically think Coldplay make good music

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1452204977011.jpg (97KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1452204977011.jpg
97KB, 435x435px
>normies unironically think Coldplay make good music
>>
>>25924563
Fuck being a judgemental cunt. people like what they like. Pitbull, Nickelback, "new country". Its all shit but fuck if it makes them happy who cares?
>>
>>25924587
found the Coldplay fan
I care because it's generic garbage and shows how shallow they are
>>
>>25924587
Not him, but I care because they're pleb adn can't appreciate music that takes skill to compose.
>>
File: lel.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
26KB, 396x400px
>>25924605
at least someone could see the point I was making
>>
>>25924601
I actually cant stand them aside from 1 or 2 songs.

And what praytell do you listen to friend?
>>
>>25924659
>trying to bait me into revealing my musical tastes that will be torn apart despite being much better

no thanks friendo
>>
who /Weezer/ here?

>tfw it will never be late 90s/early 2000s again
>you will never listen to Pinkerton, the Blue Album, or the Green Album for the first time ever again

I never asked for these feels ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVHUjzZZGQ4
>>
>>25924815
they're pretty good, not my usual sorta thing but very listenable
>>
>>25924587
NO

music can be judged objectively and if you like objectively bad music then what does that say about your psyche??
>>
i like nickelback and coldplay, they are great
robot too
Whats your problem? OH ITS NOT MY VAPORWAVE XDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>25924931
Oh no,
it's retarded

bloxbloxcuckblox
>>
>>25924943
>not liking Coldplay's Parachutes

It's like you don't even appreciate music.
>>
It's not that they're bad, they're just really generic and safe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM8WjgRA6o8

Prog metal, the most comprehensive form of music coming through here.
>>
Meh, I like some of songs they recorded with brian eno, the scientist is ok too it gives me vaguely nostalgic 00s feels and the lyrics strike a chord.
>>
>>25924563
>normies think unironically hating Coldplay makes them patrician
>>
File: 1450739259011.jpg (124KB, 674x608px) Image search: [Google]
1450739259011.jpg
124KB, 674x608px
>>25925121
>listening to metal
>listening to metal
>>
File: 1451267260496.jpg (5KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1451267260496.jpg
5KB, 245x245px
they were ok when they were trying to be the next radiohead. it was decent "until the actual thing" stuff to listen to and some of their early 1999-2000 songs are relaxing. nothing impressive but enough to give me a nice 00's vibe.

their poppy shit is what makes them so cringy. all this "head full of dreams, sky full of stars, my heart this and my love for your eyes that", it just makes them feel so punchable. that animated monkey video made me want to shoot up a school

at least muse can still shit out a catchy jam from time to time
>>
>>25925243
>Not getting past the screaming and appreciating everything else the band does musicallly

Metal banda ares some of the most musically proficient fags known to date
>>
>>25925261
yeah, the album with Yellow on it is alright, they're dogshit now though
>>
>Thinking music is anything but subjective
>Trying to act superior to others by what you passively consume because you've achieved nothing
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.