[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Geniuses on 4chan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

File: oLDfqdY.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
oLDfqdY.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
Hey /bots/,
Any geniuses lurking the board currently?
Being completely serious, will be able to tell if youre lying, unless youre acting dumb on purpose
>>
IQ 133 repping
>>
File: 1423830639416.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1423830639416.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
>>25922302
Genius reporting in
>>
>>25922319
What do you do with your intelligence? What do you excel at?
>>
>>25922302
People have told me I'm a genius, but I have nothing to show for it but a bunch of unpublished and unfinished books I'm in the process of writing.
>>
>>25922341
nothing.
I'm a failure from a life of making poor decisions.
>>
>>25922330
See
>>25922341
See
>>25922353
Can you share a passage or a short story? Would love to read it.
>>
>>25922302
ya 200 iq w/ 9 inch dick reporting in

ama
>>
>>25922378
That feel when 8.8 Incher here
>>
>>25922302
I don't like that term but if you just mean over 3.5 sigma on a standard Stanford-Binet then I qualify. It doesn't mean much, although it does help with punctuation and using apostrophes.
>>
IQ 140. Sociopath. I use 4chan as a shitty coping method for my crippling depression.
>>
>had highest grades in my school (~250 people in high school there)
>Physics degree at the biggest university in my country
>mensa member

Intelligence is overrated imo, my life is shit
>>
>>25922302
130 iq but pretty dumb sempai
Definitely not a genius
Feels bad
>>
>>25922399
OP Here. After 8 inches, every additional quarter inch you have is an order of magnitude bigger because the percentage of vaginas that can fit that cock rapidly decrease with each 1/4inch

>>25922422
Hey, I probably talked to you on Omegle before.

>>25922438
I feel the same way, super lonely. That's why im here.
>>
>>25922319
134 here, GTFO retard
>>
>>25922454
So I'm basically fucked?
Damn.
>>
>>25922445
OP here.

Have you discovered what activities or thought patterns make you thrive? It may be something that you think is completely normal because you dont interact with enough people to know otherwise
>>
I'm a true genius. I'm also tall, handsome, and muscular. My cock however is average. Also, I've suffered more than most robots. I had a terrible childhood because of bad parents. I had no money up until recently.
>>
>>25922480
You'll be less fucked if you move to/live in a big city where other intelligent will be. Then you gotta do a lot of grunt work in meeting them... going to meetups, dating, going out and talking to people... slowly build up your social network
>>
IQ tested genius when I was younger, brightest in my school, got into a very good uni for a STEM subject

This is a really typical answer but I struggle to apply myself and put effort in and when you get to this level you can't keep coasting

Kinda turned to drugs lately as I'm really interested in getting my brain to work in different patterns
>>
>>25922530
>Average cock
Sry m8, ur not a genius.

>>25922551
Are you comfortable around being people more intelligent than you? You might be able to apply yourself if you had outside support, people who can challenge you and get you thinking. Maybe... let me know
>>
>>25922361
Or maybe youre too lazy/depressed or something to work towards digging yourself out of your hole.

Each step you make makes the next step easier.
>>
>Eww, OP is acting all king and sentimental! I don't want to interact with that part of myself. I buried that part a long time ago! Im bitter and angry!

Come on anons, youre not
>>
>>25922302
i used to think this board had the smartest demographic on 4chan and at one point i would've probably been correct. now everytime i come to this board (which is rarely nowadays) there's always a slough of posts that demonstrates the ineptitude of its userbase. fuck this stupid fucking board and all you reddit fags who have or had reddit accounts and jump back and forth between the two sites. THIS BOARD IS SHIT. THIS BOARD IS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>25922581
I used to be really competitive around other smart people and because of the way my parents raised me (comparative praise like "you're so *much* smarter") I never felt threatened. When my grades started slipping and I met more intelligent people I panicked pretty badly but mellowed out over time

I'm really happy acknowledging my shortcomings these days. I live in a house with some incredibly bright people and get on fantastically with them, and you see that people are smart in different ways
>>
>>25922367
It's not stories, more like a Unabomber manifesto without the bombings. Below is a passage taken at random.

"Machine learning is a window on the entire future of computing. It is the path to true artificial intelligence. Think of Good's statement that the benefit of a random network is that if it's of sufficient size it will contain every possible network as some terminal path through it. Machine learning is all about sculpting that excess of possibilities to extract solution structures from randomness, from unstructured input. All that will be needed in the end is the right learning algorithm and the right data set and the machine will do the work of a million thinking men. At least that's the ideal. Google recognizes the intense power of this paradigm, so that's why it has the most advanced machine learning R&D in the works."
>>
>>25922715
Thanks for sharing

>>25922719
This is okay. there's nothing grabbing me into your head though.
>>
>>25922302
IQ 145 here. I spend most of my time on algebraic number theory, algebraic topology, and complex analysis. I'm trying to branch into fluid dynamics right now.
>>
>>25922302
Someone asked me if I had a photographic memory, does that count?
>>
>>25922853
Why do you come to r9k?

>>25922903
No, a genius brings new, practical ideas into the world.
>>
Didn't you know everyone on 4chan is a genius, has an 8 inch dick, and makes $300,000 a year?
>>
IQ 1,000,000,000 here
>>
>>25922302
IQ 221 here
>>
I have an iq of 144, mensa tested No i didn't pay for it

It literally means nothing. I am an idiot who makes nothing but poor choices and am extremely miserable
>>
>>25922462
134 as well man
>>
IQ 999,999,999,999,999,999,999.9 here. i was mensa tested. also this thread is shit
>>
>>25922937
I spend the majority of my time on topics that other people have difficulty thinking about so communication is difficult without sacrificing common interest. I have hobbies as well e.g. chess composition or compiler architecture but those are also recherche. R9k is a forum however twisted for loneliness which is a big part of my life. I have stack exchange and the like for when I want to talk to people that can think.
>>
>>25923004
You did your research, that all that this post says.

>>25923011
Anon, sounds like you need guidance. I presume you had really shitty parents?
>>
IQ 182 here. 182 is a relatively believable IQ score right? i was mensa tested. also i'm still mad at the world because i'm so smart. le quirky depressed genius meemee.
fuck off reddit
>>
i tested at 144, but that was a good while ago so it's probably gone down
>>
>>25923092
Guidance isn't the issue. I know exactly what I should be doing but I don't do it.

>I presume you had really shitty parents?
Yepo, I'm that tranny that was raped by their dad that won't stop posting about it on /r9k/
>>
File: me taking a fat ogre shit.jpg (68KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
me taking a fat ogre shit.jpg
68KB, 690x388px
Stephen Hawking here
I've decided to take time out of my busy schedule and start shitposting anonymously on 4chan
And all of you will believe it because this is the most gullible fucking place ever
>>
>>25923154
Guidance isnt just intellectual anon. It's emotional and empathetic, and being validated. Im pretty sure humans are designed to need outside influence to do great things
>>
I am no genius, but I am quite able at History as well do I know 4 languages. Latin being one of the languages.

I am no genius, anyone could know likewise to me if they tried as well.
>>
>>25923154
Tranny here too, probably transgendered mtf but too scared to do anything about it so I'll just live in misery and constant jealousy instead
>>
>>25923154
Would you like a /dumb/ bf
>>
>>25922302

~135 IQ with sd of 15 here. short life story coming in.

>be me as kid
>be told i'm smart often
>easy grades and shit
>life's good
>don't do shit, never study
>still good grades
>this goes on for 12-13 years, always the best in class
>university entrance exam called LYS comes along
look that shit up faggots, i'm from turkey
>it's mildly about intelligence, completely practice based exam
>fail hard compared to expectations, place 50k in 2 million people
>decide i will take it again a year after
>actually study
>place 4k in 2.2 mil this time
>go to this private school i wanted to get in to
>engineering
>dorms are free to me
>tuition is covered by the school board
>even get paid monthly by the school

feels pretty good to be honest familia. whoever says that it's not important is obviously lying. but an average person can achieve greatly simply by practicing and focusing on one thing.

also, having high iq doesn't mean shit about some topics. my brother is a designer and in even the smallest discussion on aesthetics or art i get rekt, i simply don't have the understanding.

my best friend actually has an iq of over 150 and he truly is the an amazing person, in the sense that he can quickly grasp any concept if he tries to (except for obscure math and phys) but he actually grew as sort of an ignorant or rather an uneducated child, and it shows. not everything is about your brain capacity. if anyone is insecure about their potential, check out richard feynman's biography.
>>
>>25922302
IQ of 136, I'm an officer in the army (UK). Applying my intelligence to blasting stuff with big guns from a distance.

> will be able to tell if youre lying

You're lying, bitch. I can tell because hurr genius
>>
>>25922302
stage 2 super genius over here
>>
>>25922302
My iq is 7 inches long.
>>
>>25923630
what's the girth doe

no one likes pencil geniuses
>>
>>25922302
I'm a genius and I don't have to prove shit to you, troll fag OP
>>
When I was in the fourth grade, my IQ was tested as part of a huge series of tests. Nobody ever explained to me why I had to take these tests and even now my parents don't like to answer questions about it. All they will show me is the results of an IQ test that showed that I had an IQ of 140.
But that doesn't mean skill, it doesn't mean motivation, it doesn't mean discipline or success. And I highly doubt that I still have an IQ that high after a series of concussions.
I do notice though that I'm more observant than other people and I can learn things a lot quicker. I'm also good at applying things. Like, my roommate and I both took the same classes (engineering) but I'm the only one who put that stuff to direct use to fix the heat. If I hadn't done anything he wouldn't have, and I've noticed that in a lot of people, they don't bother applying things they learn but I do. Maybe that's considered smart, I don't know. The thing is, this has never actually helped me in life. I can't hold a job and academics are very difficult for me and it's all I can do just to pass, and the classes aren't even objectively hard. Just hard for me.
IQ doesn't mean shit. I'd trade it for the skills that I actually need, if I could.
>>
I'm a WFM in chess, would that make me smart, probably not
>>
File: ge.jpg (11KB, 430x483px) Image search: [Google]
ge.jpg
11KB, 430x483px
>tfw sometimes tempted to try to prove that i'm smart in threads like these
>tfw they're always filled with such awful douches
>tfw thankful douches exist as walking cautionary tales about the perils of being a douche
>>
head doctor clocked my iq at 131
>>
>>25922302
Real deal here. Did you actually want something, or were you just posting to see what kind of responses you got?
>>
>>25922302
>135 iq, certified mensa member
studying civ. engineering
i understand logic stuff (mainly maths) way faster than anybody else, also good at finding patterns in isolated events
>>
>>25924908
also, alot of people in my class have stated that they were the stars in their high schools, and now when they started engineering they felt like they were just average. haven't really felt that feeling yet, people usually call me genius, intelligent, fast-learner etc.
i guess i'm pretty confident in my intelligence since i don't really think about it too much

also, had trouble fitting in as a kid, different thought patterns than all the other kids, matured slower than the other kid. my mom was faced with the decision to either put me in a school where social abilities was in focus or put me in a school where i could get more challenging tasks. she put me in social school and for that i'm forever thankful, i might not win smart man prizes but i've got some really close friends and an absolutely wonderful girl
>>
>>25923358
Do you ever feel bad about killing people?

What if they're robots like us
>>
I might be the real deal.
Or so people said and still do say, I don't really believe them anymore.
>>
All my life, my teachers and professors would always tell me I'm a genius. Does that count?
>>
How do you know if you are a genius or not? People have told me over and over again that I am a "wasted talent", is there something in this?
>>
>>25922302

Yeah long time genius over here. What do you need?
>>
>>25925595

For OP my job is experiential philosopher. I get paid by the government to imagine stuff happening.
>>
138 iq here

If this is considered a high iq level, why am i a depressed retard?
>>
>>25922341
Getting dubs mostly.
>>
>>25924795
>Taking these breads seriously
Wew lad
>>
>>25922462
142 here, GTFO retard

I have been muted for 4 seconds, because my comment was not original.
>>
File: d574f6_5507279.jpg (43KB, 528x492px) Image search: [Google]
d574f6_5507279.jpg
43KB, 528x492px
What is the smartest reply I can post to this thread?
>>
Fuck I hate these threads. Fucktards lying about their iq in order to impress strangers on the internet. Or the people that get their iq off of a website and think that it means anything. B-b-but I'm smart and l-l-lazy. No, shut the fuck up
>>
>>25926388
wwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhlllllllllllllllllllllll uhhhh conconcontent
>>
File: ChristianBalePA080311.jpg (40KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
ChristianBalePA080311.jpg
40KB, 552x368px
>>25926388
thats how you do it boy
>>
>>25924873
Wanted to stimulate conversation among the few. The fact that we are all here means we have problems and probably need someone to talk with
>>
>get tested as a kid
>129 IQ
>1 point below getting into the special gifted club thing with my friends
>feel stupid growing up
>graduate HS
>start to become seriously mentally ill
>start to feel like a legitimate retard
>lose friends
>life sucks
>>
>>25922302
When you say genius, do you mean academically, or mentally?
>>
>>25922422

Holy shit same senpai

>IQ anywhere from 138-144, taken multiple tests with varying results
>I know IQ is bullshit though
>>
>>25928442
I dont think there's a difference anon.

Geniuses bring great ideas into the world.
>>
File: 1441674799081.gif (2MB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441674799081.gif
2MB, 390x300px
>Joint highest score for exams testing natural ability in whole London
>5 years later and I'm a neet
>>
>>25924908
Yet, being a Mensa member means that you are a gullible, narcissistic retard.
>>
>>25926388
>>25926833
this thread just got based
>>
>>25928778
'geniuses' are known to be more likely to have mental illnesses. it is a common misconception that highly intelligent people are successful at life. smart people are successful and you don't have to be intelligent to be smart and play your cards right.
>>
>IQ of 145, based on SAT scores.
>In grad school for physics
>tfw the alcohol is turning my mind into mush
>tfw wasted intelligence, and a wasted life
>tfw trying to find a purely painless way to an hero
>>
>>25922422
are you me?
thanks for saving me typing all that
>>
IQ of (Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number)^(Graham's Number) here
>>
>>25929609
>not just G(G up arrows)G
git gud fag
>>
>>25922302
I think I qualify, at least for math. I've scored in the top 1% of every standardized math test I've ever taken. I don't really believe in the IQ number BS, however.
>>
I solved the Poincare conjecture by myself desu without looking at Perelman's work
>>
File: 1450153121222.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450153121222.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
>did a full psych battery because I was depressed and had difficulty focusing

>actually fun puzzles and stuff

>psychologist is consistently impressed, especially with my reading speed

>that's one of the highest scores I've seen...

>no thanks, don't want to know a number

>well its definitely MENSA level

>cool beans. intelligence is not a number. thanks for the meds

That was it. Why would you ever want to know that number? It would haunt my dreams. Instead my future is limitless and full of hope. Smart people know they're smart. MENSA doesn't mean anything. We should all just do our best.
>>
>>25929609
I don't thibk thats physically possible to comprehend. That would probably be beyond what is necessary for a god by an inconcievable margin.
>>
File: 0007 - dU9WYFu.jpg (29KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
0007 - dU9WYFu.jpg
29KB, 400x325px
>>25922302
iq 156. I think a lot of my social ineptitude results from a lack of patience for those less intelligent than me. Kind of wish I wasn't so smart so I could live normally. I don't do any work for uni because it's fairly easy, so I just masturbate and shitpost most of the time. The main thing I use my intelligence for is strategy games, I am a very good chess player. I figure later in life I will make enough money to attract a used slut that wants kids, what a life
>>
File: 50 cent haha hehe.png (23KB, 223x229px) Image search: [Google]
50 cent haha hehe.png
23KB, 223x229px
>>25929723
>my future is limitless and full of hope
- /r9k/
>>
>>25929655
>not G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G(G)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))G
get on my tier faggot
>>
I completely qualify for mensa - I took their test to get my score. However, if you join mensa you are an attention seeking, insecure piece of shit who thinks your intelligence makes you superior to others despite the fact you hang out on a japanese image board and are probably not meaningfully employed. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25922302
Not a genius, but pretty high above average. My SAT scores were 95th percentile and I tried pretty hard on it. I am very slow working through problems. But I'm a hard worker - was valedictorian of my high school, now have 4.0 in engineering.

At the end of the day, IQ and intelligence seems pretty inconsequential to me compared to motivation/self-determination.
It is a good way for people to excuse their own shortcomings, though.
>>
>>25922378
Same. I also work part time as a model and fuck a new girl every day. Feels good being me
>>
I was tested as "highly gifted" in an IQ test when I was 9 years old.

In middle school some college kids came and interviewed me for some study.

I did a lot of drugs and got an Econ degree without attending classes.

Now I'm a stay at home dad who has been on 4chan for almost a decade

I can't function in an office environment. I have a testosterone level of over 1000 ng/mol at age 30 which is freakish and I think contributes to my problems with employment.

I live my life by playing the cards that were dealt to me to the best of my abilities, usually in an effort to avoid wasting time or doing busy work. I go lucky finding a woman who is very talented and wanted a guy to stay at home and raise kids. I've wanted kids and a family since I was in middle school so it all worked out I guess.

I ran with the hipster city crowd in my 20s and was an alcoholic. Now I'm just a weird guy entering his 30s.

I'm not a genius and I know these tests skew high with young kids. So maybe I'm useless to you. But hang in there smartfags. If you can do enough drugs to lower your IQ and damage your long and short term memory, while also fitting in with degenerate drug users, things might work out for you too
>>
>>25922302
I have been called a genius but I am autistic as fuck and am unable to converse in a meaningful way with others. I often question my self worth.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.