[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking with my therapist >she laughs and says I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 22

File: 1453410015229.jpg (295KB, 884x902px) Image search: [Google]
1453410015229.jpg
295KB, 884x902px
>talking with my therapist
>she laughs and says I'm really fucked up
>>
Probably because she thought that is what you want to hear.
>>
>>25922296
why would I want to hear that?

I got really embarrassed and started looking at my shoes and she apologized but you can't take something like that back
>>
>>25922271
What did you say that caused her to respond that way? I need to determine the amount of roast beef we're dealing with.

Also,
>therapist
>she
ya done goofed.
>>
Get a new therapist. She sounds like shit.
>>
>>25922271
>therapist
>she
What the hell were you thinking?
>>
>>25922366
>>25922409
I thought a girl would be more empathetic and better at dealing with matters of emotion
>>
>>25922271
>falling for the therapy meme
>expecting a female to understand your issues and not just judge you harshly and superficially
>>
>therapist
>she

Jesus christ almighty, you didn't fall for the woman therapist meme, right? You fucking idiot.

Also tell us what you told her to make her laugh. I want to know.
>>
>>25922431
Share what you said or I'll have to accept you're lying.
>>
>>25922431
You thought wrong, fuckboy.
>>
>>25922271
>woman therapist
Also what did you say?
>>
>>25922366
>>25922444
>>25922451
>>25922469
I didn't even think it was that weird, I just told her about my shitty family growing up and how I've never felt wanted or valued and that sometimes I feel like a girl because a girl would be able to get attention and love just by being herself
>>
>>25922431
>girl
>more empathetic

Fuck... check out this bluepill cuck.
>>
I have a female therapist too. She's thin and blonde and I'm afraid to tell her I'm a kv.

I messed up right? I dunno, I didn't have luck with male therapists really, but I also thin having even a slightly non-repulsive female therapist will never work.
>>
>>25922271
It's actually a common method to say something along those lines to a very narcissistic person. They don't admit it but they love being viewed as a special snowflake and are more likely to be interactive with the person who views them in that light as a result.
>>
>>25922498
She's probably a feminist and found you statement problematic
>>
Tfw one of my therapist wouldn't stop crying.
>>
>>25922548
Most women who work in the humanities are feminists, OP never stood a chance.
>>
>>25922498
>sometimes I feel like a girl
>telling a woman this
Oh shit, what are you doing nigger? I've never had this feel, but what the fuck makes you think a woman would think this is okay? She rekt you because you won't ever be her. You fucked up.
>>
>>25922271
I'd be happy my therapist said something like that. My biggest fear in going to a therapist is that they're putting up a front when they act sympathetic or try to connect with me while inside thinking of me like I'm crazy or disgusting. I'd love a therapist who can just be upfront about how they feel. Otherwise I just feel manipulated.
>>
I told my female therapist that I thought being a girl was easier. She didn't seem mad, but I bet she was. Women are such spoiled brats.
>>
She was nice and thoughtful besides that, and she's pretty and has a relaxing voice

Do I bail though?
>>
>>25922271
What a cuck. You pay some bitch to listen to your problems. Next you should pay a girl to date you.
>>
>>25922498
>sometimes I feel like a girl because a girl would be able to get attention and love just by being herself
Elaborate. Type EXACTLY what you said. If that's really as deep as you got because 'muh r9k memes say so' then no wonder she thought you're a fuckup.
>>
>>25922558
What? Greenest?
>>
My therapist thinks that I'm better. Honestly I've been lying to her for a while. I'm just tired of going to therapy.
>>
>>25922271
My therapist(s) just listened and told me to call if I once again feel like killing myself.

They were females too. The thing is, if you have a masculine but ugly facial bone structure, then they will treat you badly. But if you have a beta/cute but un-handsome bone structure, then they will sympathize, unlike male shrinks.

Looks = everything
>>
>>25922498
>"because a girl would be able to get attention and love just by being herself"
This is a really benign statement, but it's true and it addresses female nature, so I'm assuming it triggered the rationalization hamster in her head and she instinctively insulted you. Stop going to female therapists.
>>
>>25922271
I've never had a good experience with a female therapist
The first one I met it was because my mom forced me and the introductory I got from the therapist was about her bragging about how she went and got an award at some well known uni or got her masters there or some shit. She was very full of her self. After that she started blaming me for everything and telling me I was a shit person. She pretty much was yelling at me
The first male therapist I got was some grad student and he was a total bro.

Honestly if you can try to get a male therapist
>>
>>25922498
Do you actually want to lope your wang off and take hormones?
>>
>>25922431
Hahahahahaha, that's a nice joke.
Old but good.
>>
>>25922597
I don't remember by exact wording but we were talking about my lack of an involved father in my life and I kind of went off on a bit of a tangent

I'm paraphrasing

>I feel like I've never really been able to act like a guy. I never really learned how. My dad was never a role model for me, I always relied on my mom. I'm not like gay or anything, but I just feel like I have a really girly personality. I'm sensitive, I'm submissive, I get emotional easily, I'm not tough, stuff like that. I've never had anyone that wanted me, or loved me. I want to be wanted. And sometimes I think that if I was a girl, people would want me. I could be myself and people would just think I'm nice and special and valuable. I want that.
>>
>>25922763
Do you have feminine facial features?
>>
File: 1487093479835.png (221KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487093479835.png
221KB, 640x360px
>>25922271
Can I get sauce on OP's image?
>>
>>25922431
>girl
>even remotely empathetic

Didn't you learn anything in high school?
>>
>>25922697
No. That's not being a girl, that's just a pale imitation of a girl. Plus I'm sexually attracted to women. I've thought about being reborn as a girl, but not actually transitioning. That's not me.

>>25922791
Sort of? I'm 19 and I have a very round fat face despite being in shape, I have blonde hair and a gay little nose. I don't want to transition though.
>>
>>25922763
>you want female privilege?
>too bad! fuck off nerd
>>
File: 1386581267397.png (139KB, 276x378px) Image search: [Google]
1386581267397.png
139KB, 276x378px
>>25922271
>female therapist
Fucking idiot
Do you honestly think a woman would ever understand what male loneliness is like?

>Told my therapist how I've started to distrust women and have animosity towards them because of how every single one of them have acted towards me, deceitful and selfish
>Keeps telling me that not all women are like that and that I'm wrong
>Tell her about the times my mother and sister took advantage of me or females from school bullied me or how I've been horrifically rejected the few times I've tried to initiate with a girl
>She still keeps making out like it's my fault
>Let some /r9k/ stuff slip out like women only wanting Chad and that betas like me may as well just stay home and masturbate
>Tells me that saying sexist things like that only makes it worse
Women are awful. Find a male therapist or don't bother
>>
>>25922271
I've had many therapists, and all of them were male save two. One of them was a social worker, and very, very unprofessional. I stopped seeing her after a month. The second one was a sex therapist, and under the supervision of a male forensic psychiatrist. She was very empathetic, but also very unprofessional and ultimately could not help me at all.

Now I have a male psychologist and he's the best therapist I've ever had. I've told him some horrible, horrible shit and he takes it in stride. I attribute it just as much to his decades of experience as I do his gender, but going off of my experiences alone I would have to recommend seeing an older male if you want to stand a chance at getting some respect from a mental health worker.

Normally I would never point this out, but since it's applicable to my post, I will. I'm female, and I feel like it's not just a matter of relating to your own gender, but that women are too empathetic to remain professional and stay detached from what you say to them. It clouds their judgement and makes it more difficult than it should be for them to do their job properly. Ideally, I would be able to have a female therapist that could relate better to my personal experiences, but since that is not an option I find that male therapists ultimately provide much, much better service.
>>
>>25923184
No shit, this is true regardless of the field.
>>
>>25923184
>mfw I read spoilers first

fuck off bitch cunt whore, I don't care
>>
>>25923184
>I HAVE A VAGINA XDDDDDD
>>
>>25922914

She was not exactly wrong doe.
I think /r9k/'s biggest problem with women is that while they believe that women are somehow inherently different from men, they should be treated the same way for some reason. Of course emancipation is to blame for that and while I think that it is not a bad idea basically, it warped itself out of control in recent times. The average /r9k/ poster slowly becomes a mirror image of a feminazi, whose view on women is just as warped as the view of a neo-feminist on men. I somehow think that men and women unlearned how to treat each other in normal fashion, mainly because equallity forced a behaviour which is simply not alligned with a natural man-woman relationship in any circumstance.

Both parties simply are stiff as hell nowadays, while being emotionally soft as a sponge and full of distrust and vitriol. Of course every encounter is going to end up in hurt feelings.
>>
>>25922271
Op get another therapist right now. She doesn't seem to care and she isn't being professional at all. Remind yourself to find a male therapist.
>>
>>25923241
>>25923261

Come on, her justification for mentioning she's a girl makes sense.

>>25923184
Can I have some sex now?
jk
>>
>>25922655
its the opposite uggo, if u look masculine they're more inclined to help. Betas are hated universally.
>>
>>25923184
>Roasties just can't resist mentioning their beef for an extra few yous. Well congrats, you played yourself. Dumb whore.
>>
>>25923294
>Come on, her justification for mentioning she's a girl makes sense.
It actually doesn't and she should fucking kill herself
>>
>>25923301
but wouldn't a social worker want to protect a poor defenseless beta?
>>
>>25922914
Women are like dogs they respond to strength and confidence. They cannot understand this, because it would be too painful. This is true for men in certain contexts.

I don't hate them at all, for the same reasons I don't hate labradors.
>>
>>25923301
you missed the "but ugly" part. If you have more feminine facial features then they will treat you better, even if you're ugly. A cute face evokes their maternal instincts, but of course nothing sexual.
>>
>>25923184
Skin yourself.
>>
>>25923184
kill you're self kudasai
>>
>>25923279
>le "x is bad, but y is JUST AS BAD and it's all a misunderstanding and everyone is wrong and only I'm right because I'm in the middle above you all" meme
fuck off
>>
File: winro.jpg (5KB, 138x138px) Image search: [Google]
winro.jpg
5KB, 138x138px
>>25923317
>women
>treating betas that aren't their kids with anything other than contempt
are you dense?
>>
>>25923294
It makes no fucking sense. It's a non-issue for OP because he's a male but that attention whore couldn't resist sharing her own irrelevant story and gender.
Damn whiteknights
>>
File: 1448805338768.png (94KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1448805338768.png
94KB, 512x512px
>tfw therapist is genuinely impressed with how functional you are when you explain all your problems

Don't know if that's good or bad fampai
>>
>>25923411
>share an anecdote to provide some background for your opinion
>include your gender because the major concern OP has is his therapist not relating to him due to his gender
>somehow this makes you worse than hitler
>>
>>25923279
She is a psychiatrist. She needs to help op not laugh at him because he said something she didn't like. It's not fucking court you idiot.
>>
>>25923261
>>25923241
R9k is the revolting crusty grime stuck to the bottom of a neglected stove and they don't even care
>>
>>25923406
i mean, he's not trying to date his therapist
>>
>>25923441
Shut the fuck up you stupid whore
Go look for attention elsewhere
You didn't help OP at all
>>
>>25923441
>Hitler
>Bad
Once again roasties prove how they do not belong here and need to fuck off
>>
>>25923430
IKTF
my psychiatrist tells me most times I see her that she's proud of me for maintaining a job and not killing myself or anyone else, no joke
and my psychologist just wants me to take it easy and not push myself so I don't snap again

in a way it's comforting to be held to such a low standard, but at the same time you have to wonder if you could do better if people expected more of you
>>
File: 1386103836091.jpg (171KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1386103836091.jpg
171KB, 854x859px
>can only really open up to attractive women for some reason
>attractive therapist has 0 sympathy for me and does not understand my situation at all

back to drugs i guess
>>
>>25923406
Not him, but you underestimate the power of their maternal instincts. Why do you think Justin Bieber was so popular among females a few years ago? Because he triggered their maternal instincts.

I had a similar face to JB. I was uglier though, but females always treated me better than males because of my cute face. I'm not gay though, so being a cute beta wasn't an advantage since females want Chad features.
>>
>>25923478
>>>/pol/ needs to fuck off with the roasties
>>
>>25922271
>walking to my therapist
>sidewalk cracks and says I'm really fucked up
>>
>>25923441
>Share an irrelevant anecdote
>Point out you're A GURL despite your point needing no insight from the female side
>Dumb attention starved slut can't help herself
Better tell daddy about how mean everyone was to you next appointment.
>>
>>25923495
>>can only really open up to attractive women for some reason
iktf

I think I have mommy issues

scratch that, I KNOW I have mommy issues
>>
>>25923454
>1. Pls give pussy, so thirsty ;_;
>2. I'm a normie and I go on the robot website, then I get angry when I see robots.

Pick yours. Whichever it is, I laugh at your life, spit on your face.
>>
File: 1438463632623.png (222KB, 915x694px) Image search: [Google]
1438463632623.png
222KB, 915x694px
>tfw get new therapist
>for our first meeting tell him about all the problems I have
>skip ahead to next week
>he tells me I need to find someone else, since he'll retire in 3 years and thinks that thats not enough time to get rid of my problems
>>
I wonder if a therapist has ever acknowledged how bad a patient's life is and just started to agree they should kill themself. I can't really trust one if he/she is just always going to be blindly optimistic.
>>
>>25923499
>Why do you think Justin Bieber was so popular among females a few years ago?
Because he was a pre/mid-pubescent female's wet dream and then other women saw how popular/rich he was and so also wanted him
The best way to be attractive to a woman is to be seen as attractive by other women
>>
Don't bother with psychology bullshit. These people go to school to get a piece of paper that gives them the power to slap diagnosis on people. They're either trained to deal with slobbering retards or sad normies that play pretend suicide over their gf leaving them.

Whenever I go to a psychiatrist I just lie about whatever I need to so I can get the pills I want.
>>
>>25923454
I want to tongue your filthy asshole.
>>
File: 1448787397350.png (131KB, 422x508px) Image search: [Google]
1448787397350.png
131KB, 422x508px
>back when I was 17 years old
>seeing a therapist
>tell her I love psychology and want to major in it
>she laughs and says "Oh no, don't do that."
>>
>>25922271
stop going to a 'therapist' and start seeing a psychologist you dip

A therapist will never help you, ever.
>>
>>25922431
Girls are not empathetic. An old woman maybe, but girls can not be empathetic because they have not matured long enough to learn empathy.

This isn't even edgy shit. At 26 I'm milestones more empathetic than I was at even 20, simply due to accumulation of experiences and alternative points of view: things that a GIRL, nor BOY cannot simply have by virtue of sexual assignment, but can only develop through emotional maturation, which is ironically something that many women even struggle with.

You are a male, yes? And so you need a male's guidance to deal with your strictly male problems. You want a male "therapist".
>>
>>25923547
Sure, but the extremely huge divide between how females adored him and how both boys and men hated him shows the power of facial features in determining how humans treat each other.

I agree that women are primarily baby makers and Chad worshipers, but it still doesn't change the fact that looks > everything.
>>
>>25923449

I never defended her lack of work ethics.
Anon just went off on a rant about women being untrustworthy as a gender and I slowly wonder how the fuck you people do not realize that you are spouting the mirror image of feminazi propaganda.
Of course she did a shit job, but is it so difficult to stay on point for once and not to turn it into an echo chamber "no girls allowed" club?
No wonder you idiots can't do shit in your life but complain about everything being shit.
>>
>>25923279
middleground fallacy
>>
>>25923543
>he tells me I need to find someone else, since he'll retire in 3 years and thinks that thats not enough time to get rid of my problems
>3 years
Fuck, how long is the average therapy?
>>
>>25923971

It never ends. They just want your money.
>>
>>25923971
For as long as they can keep the string going.
>>
>>25923675
I didn't like him because he was faggy, not because of his face. He could've been any other guy walking down the street who WASN'T known for singing shitty pop love songs like a little girl and I wouldn't pass him a second glance or consideration. You misinterpret people's motivations as being universal.
>>
>>25923553
dont confuse psychologist with psychoatrist
>>
File: justinbieber.jpg (192KB, 1295x1500px) Image search: [Google]
justinbieber.jpg
192KB, 1295x1500px
>>25924005
Yeah, and I'm sure you dislike this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atz_aZA3rf0 guy as much as pic related.
>>
>>25923184
is that you, necrofag?
>>
>>25923184
>women are too empathetic
Nope, women are empathetic only with other women. Women are unempathetic with men. But it's interesting to notice that female therapists are fucking useless, for different reasons according to your gender.
>>
>>25923610
she knows you have no future in it
>>
File: 1453339367829.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453339367829.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>25922513
Having a female therapist worked for me just as well as a male one. Actually I only had 1 male therapist I was comfortable with (my best and current one), otherwise I only got comfortable with female ones. They were all fairly attractive, but I am weird in the sense that even though I'm ultra high libido I didnt find it hard to not be appropriate. I don't care about flings much, none of them were my exact type, I either am super into someone or don't care, the first time I was too young to consider it with an adult, and after that I wouldnt fuck a woman who saw a soft side of me immediately due to my wishes
>>
>ITT: people who don't know about the differences in male-female brains
men have a larger amygdala than women overall
and since it deals with emotions, men have a much better grasp on their emotions and empathy than women
don't be fooled by the lies from society, women aren't the "fairer sex", they aren't nicer, if anything they're much more calculating and cruel
>>
>>25922271
>anime poster

You needed a therapist to tell you this obvious fact lmao
>>
>>25924240
Meant to say "didn't find it hard to stay appropriate". Trade school wears me out.
>>
File: 1398648610047.jpg (47KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1398648610047.jpg
47KB, 331x331px
i can't talk about my feelings to a man because i have mommy issues

they should invent a thing called hug therapy where it's like regular therapy except you get a big hug the whole time
>>
>>25922498
Hahaha she obviously got all offended and feminist on your ass.
Apparently her "womyn feelings" come before her professional behavior and she sort of lashed out at you. Actually a pretty big mistake. A doctor could be held accountable for something like that but therapists get away with anything so nothing you can do.
>>
>>25922498
i'm guessing you're a white male
>>
File: 1443222671011.jpg (1006KB, 2125x3010px) Image search: [Google]
1443222671011.jpg
1006KB, 2125x3010px
>>25924283
My new therapist always gives me hugs and so far she is the best one I have ever talked to
>>
>>25924357
It's just bad therapy. I wouldn't make it about gender. I have a lot of problems that piss my female friends off, and none of my female therapists ever were mean to me. The majority of therapists are crazy, unresolved, and inadequate to dispense therapy. Just keep shopping. If you want mental health treatment, shop around and scrutinize these Dr fraudlanders and their phony degrees. You need someone who isn't super troubled or incompetent.
>>
>>25924415
dang. i haven't gotten a hug in like 10 years. i really want one but i feel like it's extremely weird to ask. maybe if i act pitiful enough she'll hug me.
>>
>>25923184
Kill yourself slitbeast
>>
>>25923971
It lasts as long as they can jew you out of your money
>>
>>25924415
therapists hug you?

maybe i should try therapy. i dream about getting hugs.
>>
>>25922593
>implying op is a burger
>>
>>25924447
I told her that most people nowadays take any physical contact as granted and that I even keep thinking about someone giving me a handshake. So she just asked me to stand up and gave me a hug, at first it was really awkward for me and probably for her too, but now I don't feel that weird anymore
>>
File: 1443963158157.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1443963158157.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>25922271
>therapist
LAUGHING OUT LOUD

People, especially robots, actually go to those snake oil jews? You're literally paying money to embarrass yourself in front of normies. Any and all help is a placebo from the fact that you're giving them money.
How pathetic, I'd laugh at you too
>>
File: 1424583813357.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1424583813357.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>25924455
>slitbeast
Can I use this term Mr. Doubledoubles? Please & thank you.
>>
>>25923547
>The best way to be attractive to a woman is to be seen as attractive by other women
Fuck me, this is incredibly true.
>>
>>25923184
I hope you're smart enough to not feel bad because of these autistic robots hating on you

Nothing that you said was remotely attention seeking here, and I never white knight
>>
>>25922558
Greentext plz fampai
>>
>>25924545

That's really bad anon. She's a therapist, not a friend. She doesn't care about you, she's paid to listen and make you feel better. Hugging you is borderline prostitution.
>>
>>25922763
Jesus fuck anon, you deserve to die in a ditch for making me feel these feels! How could you be so inconsiderate!
>>
File: 1425237783017.jpg (756KB, 1335x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1425237783017.jpg
756KB, 1335x2000px
>>25924597
Save it, it's all you'rese my friend haha
>>
>>25924618
no worries m8, I've been chuckling for well over an hour now
>>
>>25923184
Get raped you worthless cunt
>>
File: 1453070777429.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1453070777429.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
>>25924618
Hang yourself cuckold
>>
>>25923279
Kill yourself you worthless fucking whore
>>
>>25924604
that one girl liked me so her 2 sisters wanted my dick too
was awesome
>>
>>25923361
wrong. if you're ugly you're fucked. they have 0 empathy if they find you repulsive, then they associate ur ugly face with ugly personality and its all downwards from there.
>>
File: 1427996733121.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1427996733121.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>25922431
>I thought a girl would be more empathetic
>>
>>25924618
>Nothing that you said was remotely attention seeking here
That's a bald faced lie
>>
>>25922271
https://discord.gg/0g9H8RqKn9HLKH3d
>>
>>25925302
What the hell is this anon
>>
File: 1450211758661.jpg (153KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1450211758661.jpg
153KB, 750x750px
>>25925507
What is it? I'm not just clicking a strangers link. Someone please test it and say if its safe, I'm curious like a kitten.
>>
>>25925575
it just adds you to a group chat in discord, if you have it installed
>>
File: 1453247084940.jpg (182KB, 623x920px) Image search: [Google]
1453247084940.jpg
182KB, 623x920px
>>25925507
>>25925575
just check the domain you morons. from the homepage :

>It's time to ditch Skype and TeamSpeak. Discord is here.

>All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.
>>
>>25925575
>>25925605
>>25925507
Just click the link good goy! No install needed and 100% free
>>
>>25924618
Want me to polish your armor, milord?
>>
>>25922271
>option one
You're lying and fishing for sympathy from your favorite hugbox. If so, here's your (you).

>option 2
She actually said it and you can literally have her fired for that. It's not her job to shitpost you. In which case, I'm not sure why you're talking to us instead of her supervisor.
>>
File: takamura sees your dick.png (133KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
takamura sees your dick.png
133KB, 500x375px
>>25922271
>she

Was she also white and in her 20s?
>>
>>25926971
>you can literally have her fired for that
I'm pretty sure you can't.
>>
>>25926934

Thanks sir, it's all dirty because my squire recently got himself impaled on another Knights long sword or I think as the kids these days call it the bbc
>>
>>25923672
Gonna just add on to this as another anon.
I found that regardless of being the same gender female therapists were garbage. Working on getting a psychologist preferably white male.
What are the odds of a psychiatrist being African American because I refuse to talk to any ethnic minorities that aren't Indian or East Asian.
>>
It's called get the fuck over it you snowflakes
>>
>>25922271

Thread is gay.

I really want to hug that bottom picture. How did the Japanese create such perfect, adorable creatures with anime?
>>
>>25928332
>>25928332

I don't know what's gayer getting buttfucked by uncle Charlie or liking fucking cartoons
>>
>>25928892

Definitely getting buttfucked is gayer, unless you're a cumdumpster, in which case tits then gtfo
>>
>>25922431
Kek, women are the most hard and neurotic. They only time they show empathy or sympathy is when it benefits them socially or financially.
>>
>>25923483
This makes me want to be a therapist just because I could help people like you and give you the support and appreciation you need.
>>
>>25922296
this was my initial reaction as well senpai
>>
>>25923544
A therapist should be there for support and to listen. If someone really truly wants to die and there is not option or salvation for them, the yes they should be coerced and given strength and support to end their lives.
>>
>>25922763
Just become a gay twink or something. Plenty of people will think you're special and love your butthole.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.