[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So not all grills are delusional retards? Or am I just giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (92KB, 640x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 640x554px
So not all grills are delusional retards? Or am I just giving her the benefit of the doubt
>>
there are some grills out there with self pride who see the word for what it truly is
but the ones who are like that solely because they choose that are 1 in 1 billion
>>
Its inverse attention whoring

>im not like the other girls etc etc
>>
>>25922222
Holy shit my quints senpai I'd like to thank mummy for paying for my internet and I'd like to thank chinkymoot for not removing dubs
>>
>>25922222
bless you and your quints sir

consider it checked
>>
>>25922093
Girls are hypersocial so she's probably just sensing the shift in popular opinion and trying to bandwagon onto the winning side.
>>
File: 1425873820533.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1425873820533.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
While everything she says is true
>>25922222
this. Quints confirm
>>
>>25922222
This. I appreciate her sentiments, but destroying feminism always has been and always will be a male pursuit.

The ideal girl isn't concerned with feminism one way or the other.
>>
>>25922277
FULL CHECKED
GET IT?
IS A POKER JOKE
I MADE A POKE AT YOU
AH
>>
>>25922222
>>25922282
>>25922351
I wanted to see what you guys think about her statement before I told you guys the unfortunate and un-shocking news that she's a huge roaste and literally emabrasing herself with that hypocritical post
>>
>>25922609
what do the comments say?
>>
>>25922351
You sound like a radical feminist.
>>
File: Gibe_Eisernes_Kreuz.png (24KB, 197x199px) Image search: [Google]
Gibe_Eisernes_Kreuz.png
24KB, 197x199px
>>25922222
Based comment! Based Quints! The Gods of Gets are truly smiling upon us!
>>
>>25922734
>everyone with a strong opinion is crazy!
>if only people were impotent moderates like me!
>>
>>25922734
What? How so?
>>
>>25922822
Radfems usually claim that men cannot be feminists no matter what. They want men to never ever comment on feminist issues or feminism - i.e. not concern themselves with it apart from bending the knee. Your statements had the same sentiment with the genders reversed.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 640x784px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 640x784px
>>25922691
Some other roastie was crying over 'muh breastfeeding' and then there were attention sluts saying shit like "so right girly XD lol" and nonsense like that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.