[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some of you guys hate fembots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (170KB, 1216x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1216x1600px
Why do some of you guys hate fembots?
>>
>>25921734
robots think sex is the cure to loneliness.
>>
>>25921734
Identifying yourself as a fembot removes your anonymity. Most robots probably see it as a ploy for attention. It derails conversation cause most /r9k/ users of big stinky niggers.
>>
I have 0 reason to believe there are females posting here and little chance that there are fembots here i would probably need to drink bleach with raisins to wash out the ugly out of my mind by putting myself into coma
>>
>>25921734
Sex is overrated. If the only thing you have to offer is a pussy then you're basically trash. If you have other qualities then we'll talk...
>>
>>25921861
Actully they are cumskins
>>
File: CPdWvqOUcAAQz9W.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CPdWvqOUcAAQz9W.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>25921734
Only the ones that post their pictures on here
>>
A "fembot" doesn't exist.

Women will NEVER have the negative consequences of being socially awkward. ALL of them can get a successful and attractive partner.

There is no reason for women to be here and shit up the place with their privileged opinions from their sheltered lives.
>>
>>25921764
Sex is a basic human need. Not the cure for loneliness, per se, but a need nonetheless.
>>
>>25921734
They always derail threads, they are attention whores, and most of them aren't even robots.
>>
>>25922004
This man gets it.
>spoop adoop a doop ti tumm
>>
>>25922004
What do you mean they don't experience negative consequences of being socially awkward?
>>
>>25922608
He explained it plainly you fucking clown.
>>
>>25922608
Use your brain.

If a man is "shy", he probably wont ever be able to land a job to feed himself, let alone find a girl that will tolerate him.

For girls, being "shy" is the norm since men have to approach them and do all the work anyway.
>>
>>25922090
Stop replying, silly billy!
>>
>>25922608
As a women, even if you are socially awkward, people will still come up to you, talk to you, flirt with you ect ect
As a socially awkward guy I haven't talked to another human being (besides when my mum calls) in several years

No one gives a shit about you, you are invisible
>>
>>25922048
no it isn't. if it was then rubbing your dick would make it fall off.
>>
>>25921734
>Why do some of you guys hate fembots?
>some
>>
File: 1400395184546.png (505KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
1400395184546.png
505KB, 600x587px
Take the slutiness of the average girl and x5
Take the personality problems of the worst of average girls and x2
Throw in some psychological issues like Bipolar, BPD or HPD
Add to that the sense of entitlement of the most stuck up Stacy you know
Obligatory complaints about loneliness followed by binge drinking and Chad fuck sessions
Then inflate her sense of self-worth by having betas constantly fawn on her whenever she says "i'm a grill btw ;)" on here
>>
>>25922608
>>>25922004
>What do you mean they don't experience negative consequences of being socially awkward?

I'm not the guy you replied to but this is so fucking obvious I don't see how you can ask this, you're either trolling, just not thinking (ignorant), a fembot, or a mixture of any of these things (an ignorant trolling febmot perhaps).

Here's what he means (Typical High School Scenario):
>Oh she's shy and keeps to herself, awkward and weird
Oh she's so cute, don't worry you'll make friends (if she's bullied and teased she has an army of white knights to come to her defense, she proceeds to make many friends and even gets multiple boyfriends, she may even get fucked by chad)

>Oh HE'S shy and keeps to HIMself, awkward and weird
Whats wrong with him, faggot or something, you won't get any pussy like that, man up (gets bullied and teased, nobody really comes to his defense since he's male and should defend himself, will make few friends if any at all which is just the niche "nerd group" of fellow betas gets one GF if he even gets one at all, and he still has to watch out for hypergamy because if chad wants to bully him he may try to fuck his woman, there is a 99.9% chance he will not get to fuck stacy much less breath the same air around her)
>>
>>25922844
Guess I don't see the world as black and white as you guys do.
>>
>>25921734
I don't because they aren't real. It's like asking why I hate Unicorns.
Every fembot thread is full of "women" talking about bfs and exes
They are all normalfag cunts
>>
>>25922844
Stop saying fembot. They don't fucking exist.
>>
>>25922928
You've literally addressed nothing anyone has said here so I guess you are just trolling because no one is this stupid.
>>
>>25922952
I have nothing to address, it doesn't matter
>>
>>25922935
>Stop saying fembot. They don't fucking exist.
I know but just using the term for the context of the argument
>>
I cant relate to females. I feel uncomfortable in their presence.I want reciprocate their affection and love but i get caught in the moment.

Therefore i cant express myself comfotably.
>>
>>25923075
I get this feeling too. I want to give a shitton of affection but that's not socially acceptable.
>>
>>25921734
how can someone hate something that doesn't exist
>>
File: 1450998449804.png (38KB, 1140x742px) Image search: [Google]
1450998449804.png
38KB, 1140x742px
this image should sum up about 90% of the arguments women come in here and claim to be "fembots"
>>
>>25924174
u sersys?
>>
>>25924345
I've made this exact analogy before holy shit, thank you.

Men are hunters that have to work for every meal they can get, even if its shitty they won't complain that much, because its still better than nothing. Women are those that can have food whenever they want, they live well off in a first world city, but they only have a taste for the best restaurants in Manhattan. They equivocate not getting reservations at absurdly expensive restaurants with not being able to get any food at all, all food beneath their upturned nose doesn't exist to them.
>>
>>25922928
please never speak again. or type. just lobotomize yourself.
>>
>>25922002
Do you know from which movie this is?
>>
>>25922002
>>25927524
Ah nevermind, i was dumb. Found the movie
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1440x1080px
>>25927543
I hope you watch it, Anon.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.