[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final hurrah

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (324KB, 1280x1274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324KB, 1280x1274px
I don't want to be here past the 29th of February
So many reasons that it would take too long to write
How does one with no job take out a smallish loan so I can go on a final hurrah
>too empathetic to attempt a high score
>>
>>25921711
>Empathetic
>So I'll only kill a FEW people

Logic so flawless that nobody could argue against it

Unless you mean JUST suicide, in which case, buy a rope and save yourself the trouble, faggot.
>>
>>25922446
I meant more empathy so I wouldn't do it at all haha.
More so how do I or where do I go to take out a loan without a job.
>>
>>25921711
If you plan to do it then don't talk about it. You retard.
>>
File: 1441516997769.jpg (8KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441516997769.jpg
8KB, 246x250px
>>25921711
>too empathetic to attempt a high score

i never understood why people would kill strangers. like at a mall or theater. school is a bit more understandable. you've got a golden ticket to kill buddy. why not go on one of those pedo tracking websites, with their pictures and names, make a list of a few that are within driving distance of each other,and go door to door and stab them in the throat when they open the door. i'd wager you's at least get to the third one before cops show up. then just charge at them. you don't even have to kill yourself.they'll do it for you. there's nobody to be empathetic about in this scenario.
>>
File: 1452976462228.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1452976462228.png
357KB, 397x402px
>>25922446
rope is the worse way to go.
don't do it lads, it's best you get some heroin and MAKE sure you overdose on that.
>>
>>25922707
IM ASKKNG ABOUT HOW TO GET A LOAN YOU FAGGOT. READDDD
>>
I think OP is saying he wants to get a bunch of money, party, and then die.

He's not talking about mass murder.
>>
>thread where we post our ugly faces gets deleted
>threads about massacres stay up

lol...?
>>
>>25923015
better yet overdose on rope and hang yourself with heroin
>>
>>25923203
Thank you. Finally someone can read.
>>
>don't want to kill normies
>expects anyone to be helpful
fuck off, just kill some people
>>
>>25924838
I'm more asking about how I go about getting a loan without credit or a job.
Killing normies isn't off the table. If I have enough for an ar15 and party. Who knows.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.