[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most autistic person you know? I know a guy named

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 11

Who is the most autistic person you know?
I know a guy named Brad who is OBSESSED with metalcore and scene bands.
>He's 25(ish)
>He's at every show
>has to take a picture with every band
>Always tries and interviews them
>Brings his spergpack everywhere
>He post all the time in a group on facebook for Hardcore and doesn't realize that his scene bands aren't hardcore
>people mock him all the time and the worst part is he doesn't know
>I feel really bad for him but I can't help but laugh
>>
Doing what you want and living life the way you want and not the way others expect is alpha as fuck. OP is a jealous faggot.
>>
I'll dump some of his photos
>>
File: 1452894503546.jpg (101KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1452894503546.jpg
101KB, 500x418px
I am the most autistic person I know
>>
There is so much going on here.
>>
I'm pretty autistic myself
>>
I wish I still had the energy to enjoy the things I was passionate about.
>>
This one got me real good senpai
>>
I'm trying to figure out if he does drugs,
>>
>>25921566
I don't see the problem here. He's some guy who likes music, which is a pretty common interest. He spends his time going to bands which is nice although he should also be trying to learn an instrument. I mean he has terrible taste even within his genre from what I can tell but that's hardly something that autism has a monopoly on.
>>
I liked the comments.

Praise Jesus

Original Comment
>>
>>25921796
It would make more sense if you met him. He ALWAYS has to get an autograph from all the bands and try and Interview them. I used to be a sound guy at a venue and when bands would come they would actively avoid him.
>>
>>25921761

Completly original content
>>
>>25921566
i know some ppl like this, the hardcore scene tries to pretend like they accept everyone when in reality they all just go to shows to look cool and make fun of ppl like this
>>
File: a51fa51f3as5d1f3as51f.jpg (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
a51fa51f3as5d1f3as51f.jpg
2KB, 80x80px
>>25921785
those are way too many wrist bands, just one of those is a sign of autism but he's got like 20.

>mfw autism overload
>>
>>25921866
Oh, so he also has no social cues. Yeah that sounds autistic.
>>
>>25921624

That looks photoshopped....
>>
A kid named Roger who only talks about Mario Party. Damn, I'm not even exaggerating, every single conversation is about mario party.

Also he takes shits in pools
>>
File: 1453307646348.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453307646348.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>25921785
>>25921566
>being obsessed with shitty metal
>>
>tfw I know a guy who thinks YouTube poops are the funniest shit, he keeps quoting them in real life, and talking about how funny Michael Rosen is.
>>
>>25923055
ALL HAIL BAT-LORD
>>
>>25922526
I was always eat more into black metal, goregrind, and death metal. The hardcore scene and kids are s bunch of stuck up "tuff guise" People at metal shows generally are much nicer and even though I'm older now, I can still go to a show, get drunk and talk to some cool guys.
>>
>>25923055
what's their best album? I always see bathory mentioned whenever someone's talking about non shitty metal
>>
No contest this faggot
autistic-pyro.tumblr.com/about
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 251x201px
>>25923055
>>25923836
>>25924292
Well, shit. Is it batlord or bathory? i'm keking lads.

>inb4 google it
no
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.