[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
On May 22nd 2014, Elliot had reached a point...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: newelliot.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
newelliot.png
550 KB, 875x557
On May 22nd 2014, Elliot had reached a point where he was so hopeless in life, that he decided that the next day he was willing to commit suicide.

He really tried to make his life worthwhile, but it was all fruitless.

RIP Supreme gentleman
>>
File: 1425507493370.png (376 KB, 469x636) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425507493370.png
376 KB, 469x636
Postin' in a supreme thread
>>
>>25921536
>using the word twisted unironically
The world is free of one more autistic loser
>>
rip elliot, your sacrifice was not in vain
>>
>>25921488
The ones saying "he really tried to make his life worthwile" are the ones that don't know anything about him
He was a self-entitled arrogant cunt that thought everything should be handed to him because he is not at fault about the way he turned out to be, and instead it's everyone around him that is guilty and evil.
I can see why you meme-spewing fucks like him so much
>>
>>25921488
How big was his dick anyway?
>>
If he didn't kill himself there would be hunder of Stacy's leaving letters to him while he is in prison , possibly getting laid too
>>
I can't stop watching his videos. His voice is so calming and i can relate so much to him i also have no friends and no gf but i am a really nice and attractive guy. It is so unfair but his videos makes it a bit less worse

This is my favourite video of him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CressilIo

What are your opinion on him?
>>
>>25921488
>gentlemen
He was an jerk to everyone, dude.
>>
>>25921780
he was just misunderstood you normie fuck
>>
>>25921687
>improves his appearance
>girls dont give him attention
>goes to social events
>tries to be more social and interact with people more
>>
>>25921878
Bullshit he was just another spoiled Chad who thought the world owed him something.
>>
>>25921488
its always funny how whenever this is on the news or mentioned again they tell how bad he was. but he is such a nice guy
>>
>>25922076

>but he is such a nice guy

He killed his roommate to build a torture chamber. That's not something nice guys do. I mean what if the roommate was ok with building a torture chamber. Elliot was so selfish.
>>
>>25921930
It's his fault for falling for the
>I NEED A GF TO VALIDATE MYSELF AS A PERSON
meme
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 443568

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.