[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm poor. For the last 20 or so days I've been eating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: soup-0051.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
soup-0051.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
I'm poor.
For the last 20 or so days I've been eating nothing but Progresso soups for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Am I going to die or are they healthy?
>>
Your blood pressure has probably gone up from all that sodium, but otherwise it shouldn't have any negative impact on your health. You may lose weight.
>>
>all that sodium

Nigga tf
>>
If you're poor why don't you buy cheap food instead of that expensive soup? Go buy chicken bullion cubes, a sack of potatoes, a sack of onions, some black pepper, a few carrots uncut carrots, and a few whole chickens. This will cost you the same and you can make a fuck ton of soup. Also make potato leak soup. Buy bulk rice and beans. Learn to cook and stop falling for the grocery jew meme.
>>
>>25921383
I advocate it as a way to cut back on calories, I am also 5'8 and 115 pounds.

So if you want to be a skinny fuck, eat that
>>
>>25921383

>poor
>buys premade shit at a huge markup

People like you deserve it honestly. For the price of progresso soups every day you could have bought the past, meat and vegetables to make real fucking soups for a portion of the cost.
>>
>>25921439
I bought these in bulk at basically 54c a can, that's $1.62 a day.
Doesn't really get cheaper than that.
>>
>>25921439

Nah, this type of poorfag is usually a complete retard who isn't able to do anything like that. Obviously it would be a fuckton cheaper, but retarded poorfags are gonna keep buying frozen meals at $5 a pop because it's cheaper at first glance.
>>
>>25921475

>$ 1. 62 a day

For how many calories retard? I don't think a can of these soups has more than 300 so you're eating less than half the food you should be.
>>
I just had progresso chicken and dumpling for lunch. It had about 5 tiny slivers of chicken in it and was 90% broth. How are you still alive?
>>
>>25921524

So I looked it up and most of the soups are 200 calories per can. You're seriously telling me you can comfortably live off of 600 calories a day? That's about 5 times less than what I try to eat. Multiple you're fucking $1.60 by 5 and you could afford to make a big pot of actual soup.
>>
>>25921578
well my mom brings over fresh baked hot pockets on sundays so theres that
>>
As someone who is dirt poor himself, let me give you a few pointers:

- Invest in a slow cooker. Bags of dry beans and rice are maybe a dollar a pound. You can make a lot of meals out of these. Pinto beans and brown rice are a good combination.

- Peanut butter is a great source of protein, and generic brands should be just over a dollar a jar. Stock up on this shit.

- Milk is more affordable and has a longer shelf life in powered form. You can keep it on the shelf and just take out what you need when you need it. It tastes about the same as skim milk.

- Vegetarian is the way to go. Meat is overpriced. You can get more calories from plant-based sources on a cheaper budget. No, you aren't going to starve. Some vegetarians have lived 90+ years.

- Cheap mac and cheese product. Most grocers should have generic brands for less than a dollar a box. Of course, they probably taste like shit.

- Instant oats should be affordable, and can make several meals. Cheap cereals as well.
>>
>>25921578
Anon, I'm 6'0, 150 lbs, and I eat 800 calories a day.
>>
File: image.jpg (932KB, 2909x1951px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
932KB, 2909x1951px
Rate my food
>>
>>25921383
their minestrone is good
>>
>>25921383
Take a hint from the Irish: you can live forever on just potatoes, oatmeal, and milk. And you don't need much milk, which is the only expensive item. I'd wager than you'd eat better, eat more, and have a much more nutritious diet if you ate potatoes at every meal, supplemented by a little oatmeal and milk. Potatoes are incredibly versatile, taste good, are easy to make, and are very cheap. The Irish lived on that diet for about four centuries until the Potato Famine.
>>
>>25921383
Nigga you need multivitamins.
>>
>>25921990
>>25921990
the fuck is that shit.
>>
>>25922368
It looks to me like some kind of curry, like curried goat or curried chicken, with a paneer-based sauce.
>>
File: Randy.jpg (91KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
Randy.jpg
91KB, 612x612px
>>25921990
Randy say Yummmmmmmm
>>
>>25921943
no you don't faggot, that's impossible.
>>
>>25921383
It's not super healthy but it's a decent food to survive on

McDonalds is way worse
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.