[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benzos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1450758072277.gif (80KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1450758072277.gif
80KB, 248x203px
Can anyone tell me if they are good? I've really only smoked weed, but it doesn't work anymore. Will it help my anxiety? Any bad side effects?
>>
Will help your anxiety, has terrible side effects. Maybe get an SSRI or something.

Better idea is to try medication and bullshit.
>>
>>25920811

Lol I meant meditation
>>
>>25920772
Nah and ssri are shit . Try to solve your problems instead of taking useless medication and paying the pharmajew
>>
>>25920772
Benzos are pretty shit for getting high. They might help you with anxiety in situations where it might be acute, but you really don't want to use them too frequently -- you'll build up a tolerance and then have anxiety rebound and sleeplessness when you don't have them.
>>
you'll take them, barely feel high, take more, black out and wake up in a bad situation you caused, or dead.
>>
>>25920772
I never felt anything from taking benzos

Once swallowed an entire bottle and still felt nothing, it didn't even put me to sleep, and these were high strength stuff

I think I must somhow be immune to them or something
>>
>>25920772
Good luck with your new job
>>
Take ketamine bro
>>
>>25921179
DO NOT TAKE KETAMINE

You cannot take back the wonderful truth that lies ahead in the black hole that is ketamine.
>>
>>25920772
>side effects
Temporary memory loss and a massive increase in appetite for me senpai
>>
>>25920931
>I think I must somhow be immune to them or something
you are not, dummy.

>>25921203
is ketamine that good? how does it feel?
>>
trying to taper off zopiclone. this happens every single time i get a bottle of them; i take them every night to get sleep because i dont have self control and if im aware of a shortcut, i take it.

took a little under 15mg yesterday to get sleep, ordinary dose is 7.5mg. got 4 tablets and one half left and cant get script refill in weeks. what do? should i stay awake for 48 hours and try to fall asleep with one and half pill or just one?

fml
>>
>>25920772
Benzos really fuck me up, man. I would always drink on them, black out, and do the most scummy dirtbag shit like stealing and insulting people
>>
Man benzos ain't that bad, I'm using them to kick drinking during the week. Not like I drink a lot during the week but I figure 1mg alprazolam is better than three or four drinks burbon n coke
>>
On the same note drinking on benzodiazepines does make people do shitty stuff. Smoking on them usually does the trick for me. I'll dissolve a football under my tongue, smoke a bowl or two an be floating around the clouds
>>
>>25921301
The last time I did ketamine I ended up in a taco bell drive through in the middle of night for at least an hour. It's one of the most bizarre drugs I've ever done and don't drive on it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.