[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /quittrying here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-09-06_23.26.47.jpg (95KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-06_23.26.47.jpg
95KB, 1080x1080px
Who /quittrying here?
>>
>>25919418
Yeah it took me 2.5 years to realize how empty/shallow lifting/dudebro culture really is
>>
>>25919418
im on the edge of /quittrying/

been lifting 2 years and now cant think of one reason to continue
>>
File: 2008-07-22-Eat_Shit_And_Die_30.jpg (136KB, 650x1182px) Image search: [Google]
2008-07-22-Eat_Shit_And_Die_30.jpg
136KB, 650x1182px
can't quit what you never started
>>
We're all gonna end up flabby and disgusting by age 50 anyways (without steroids) so fuck it. Just get dat cardiovascular health.
>>
>>25919475
I take it you don't enjoy lifting at all.
I take it you enjoy sitting in doctors waiting rooms and reading car magazines.
>>
File: 2016-01-09-02-27-18.jpg (192KB, 1200x811px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09-02-27-18.jpg
192KB, 1200x811px
Good goy , more pussy for me
>>
>>25919522
no i was obsessed

Now I hate it and cant figure out why
>>
>>25919418
the biggest difference in that photo is the lighting.
it's more or less the same body.
>>
i know what you mean mang..
try changing the way you lift.
try oly
or powerlifting
i've been on a powerlifting/perma bulk for more than 2 years and can't wait to start cutting.
it's the best thing, eat all the shit you want while seeing your lifts go up rapidly each week.

now my butt makes the biggest roastie jelly.

srs
>>
>>25919475
Same here bro, only I quit about 6 months ago and am starting up again. It was kinda refreshing to be lazy for a while. But as soon as I started to see a layer of chub I realized I literallty just can't live life being fat and lazy.
>>
>>25919418
>had the perfect body
>quot
baka desu senpai
ur an disonhour to zyzz
>>
>>25919724
what about just cardio and maintenance with no lifting? surely that is easy and useful
>>
Why?

Lifting makes me feel good and gives me something to enjoy in life.
>>
>>25919544
I don't see how that body is going to get you any more pussy than anyone else. You are too lean for athletic purposes, but what is the point? A lot of people think that being lean looks bad and weird. You have a lot to learn about the wide spectrum of humans out in the world.
>>
>>25919895
And by being lean I mean 10% and below body fat
>>
>>25919477
I hate comics that try to be like Calvin and Hobbes. This one even has the faces drawn the same way.
>>
>>25919418
me. stopped lifting and lost 12kgs of muscle

now a bit above skinnyfat so average-fat
>>
>started out as 285lb fatlard
>lose 100 lbs, start lifting to build muscle, going to the gym 5 times a week at first, then 3 times a week
>fast forward 2 years from the beginning of my weight loss
>completely stop going to the gym, binge eating again whenever I want

I've fallen far, boys. But really, what the fuck do I even care at this point? I give up. Even at my peak physical condition, I still had slightly loose skin and stretch marks that made me just as self conscious as being a fatass did. I might as well just accept the fact that my body will never be normal.
>>
>>25919961
Do you really just lose muscle if you stop lifting? I thought you could maintain it by eating at maintenance calories + lots of protons
>>
>>25919418
>hate lifting and working out
>hate being weak, not being physically fit, and zero edurance

I blame it on HS sports, I used to lift and do cardio for football and I enjoyed my body, I enjoyed being athletic and strong.
Now I've stopped for like a entire year, I just don't enjoy it now. But I hate myself for not being in good shape.

>not fat btw, I'm like 6'4 160lbs
>>
>>25920056
if you don't eat enough you might lose muscle over time. You'll lose less if you maintain your weight / gain weight.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.