[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got three words for you, /r9k/ >Qt >Autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I've got three words for you, /r9k/
>Qt
>Autistic
>GF
What would be the point in getting any other kind? Women who are mildly retarded won't and can't judge you, because you could just remind them of all their autistic actions. Autism brings a kind of innonence in women, because unlike men, their disabilities bring them shelter and safety from those around them.

See this girl? She has autism. Imagine owning her. Owning such cute innocence.
>>
>>25918781
You a genius anon!
>>
>>25918781
yes

>a woman who is self-conscious and values loyalty
>has self-discipline
>wise
>understands the concept of personal responsibility and consequences

given the choice of a female like that, why would I want an autist as a gf?? an autist with dyed hair no less
>>
>>25918781

I have dated girls who aren't smart. It's not worth it. I would prefer to be alone.
>>
I've literally been talking with a qt autistic for the past few months. She has aspergers and is awkward and cute!
>>
>>25919055
Also she's ridiculously smart
>>
>>25918781
not even autism can override their whore instincts, she will still end up being Chad'd

the only way to find a qt waifu is to literally become a muslim
>>
File: image-1.jpg (67KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
67KB, 441x411px
>>25919129
>chad'd
>>
>>25918781
Aren't all women midly retarded though, anon?
>>
>>25919055
sounds nice. How did you met her? How do you know she has asparagus?
>>
>>25919015
Nigga that's like trying to find a unicorn on the moon
>>
>>25918781
Autists are insufferable and have no chill
>>
>>25918781
I had a crush on a girl who was either autistic or slow, but was very cute. When I talked to her, though, it turned out she was just female verson 0.1a. She was clumsy about it, but still had all the characteristics that /r9k/ hates. Never took responsibility for her actions, instinctively wanted to form social connections (she was talking about not having many friends, I said "well can't you just have a few good friends?" and she responded "No."), and instinctively ranked men by attractiveness and dominance, making awkward attempts to make fun of betas.

/r9k/ doesn't hate the modern woman, or smart women, or adult women. /r9k/ hates female nature.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.