[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white people pretend that they can't get heritage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: come on.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
Why do white people pretend that they can't get heritage scholarships like other races can? I legitimately blows my mind. You guys are usually a blend of like 6 different European countries and can use that to apply to numerous scholarships regarding each, but instead the overwhelming majority don't even look and just whine about how unfair it is that other races have these opportunities.

I just don't get it.
>>
I just
don't
get it.
>>
Maybe I should have asked /pol/
>>
Almost all important scientists where white/asian. So its reasonable to assume that giving people from their background more scholarships is more effective for scientific growth.
>>
I always just assume that most people who say that white people can't get those are stupid fucks. They don't deserve the scholarships anyway.
>>
>>25918720
those scholarships dont exist though.
>>
>>25919768
I got a scholarship because of my German ancestry. I'm an American citizen. Wasn't huge but it existed. I got another one because some of my white ancestors have been on the continent since before the revolutionary war. All I had to do was show lineages and write some papers.
>>
I'm white with a full ride scholarship ama
>>
File: 1442682082952.jpg (9KB, 259x205px) Image search: [Google]
1442682082952.jpg
9KB, 259x205px
>>25918720
Please go to /b/ and be a retard there
>>
>>25918720
how do you do this plss?
>>
>>25918720
Those don't exist, on a form you are "a shade of colours or "Cuckasian""
>>
>>25919914
Back in high school when I was applying for scholarships I went to the guidance counselor and asked if I could have help finding scholarships based on my genetics, since I have lots of documentation about my ancestry. She found a few for me.
>>
The scholarships don't go to average white mutts, they go to special snowflake ethnicities like Portuguese
>>
>>25919914
Literally just google
http://www.schoolsoup.com/scholarship-directory/race-minority/scandinavian-ancestry/

Not just scandinavian, look at the bar on the left

found that within 10 seconds. If people just actually looked instead of crying they'd learn a lot.
>>
>>25920008
proving

>>25919719
point
>>
too hard why aren't they handed to me on a silver platter while I post on /pol/ and /r9k/?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.