[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Basshunter chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: basshunter_tjejer1.jpg (146KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
basshunter_tjejer1.jpg
146KB, 1024x680px
Serious question, is Basshunter Chad? He used to sing about meeting a girl on IRC, playing Dota and being a total spazz on Counterstrike.

He is literally sitting in his mom's basement playing games with other dudes while girls are watching. That's why I am conflicted. Someone help me figure this out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8
>>
>>25917060
>Basshunter

There's a name I haven't heard in a few years.
>>
Dunno but he makes awful music. I wish I knew the name of the genre of music he makes so I can remember never to listen to it again
>>
>>25917134
Pretty sure his music was back when anything fast paced and made with synths was just edm.
>>
His musics alright. But he's handsome, so anything he does will be seen as cool and hot by women.
>>
hmmmmm let's see he's hot and famous and rich yes it truly seems to be hard to see why women would like him
>>
>>25917060
>Basshunter
Oh dear.
It must've been years since I heard that name.
>>
>>25917105
I liked him because he was still part of swedish computer culture back when it was still new and kind of good. To me, there is a cultural connection between Basshunter, Dreamhack and even anakata and crew. The whole point is that I feel like I am trying to relive the good old days when I was still hanging out on IRC and even programming was properly complicated but the tools would actually do what you asked if you knew how to set things up, like 2007-ish.
>>
>>25917060
he is tall so yeah
>>
>>25917187
>But he's handsome, so anything he does will be seen as cool and hot by women.

that actually barely matters, they fawn over his fame status and his money and the confidence it naturally gives him.
>>
>>25917283
>tfw no one uses irc anymore
>>
Just look at him you fucking retard, take one glimpse at his stature and facial features and delete your shitty thread
>>
>>25917060
Han ar en Jonte.
>>
>>25918264
This. You really think this 6'2" model tier famous guy isn't a chad just because he plays video games? Kekkerino mate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.