[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hear praise about Rick and Morty >"hmm i might check

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: reddit.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
>hear praise about Rick and Morty
>"hmm i might check that out"
>first episode
>Summer: "Oh my God!"
>Rick: "Mm, there is no God, Summer. You got to rip that bandaid off now. You'll thank me later."

Fucking really? First fucking episode and he shoves fedora shite in my face? Literally Reddit: the show. Fuck Reddit and Memey.
>>
He's right though. There is no God.
>>
>I posted it again, mom.
>>
So you spam this all day every day on every board, were you deeply disappointed after being excited?
What exactly did you want out of the show? Somebody might be able to make some recommendations.
>>
>>25916162
/r/atheism is three doors down the corridor
>>
>>25916169
I expected a funny lighthearted show like American Dad which doesn't take stupid jabs in order to pander. American Dad is fine and all, but I was hoping for a good sci-fi comedy and I got this steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>25916155
>thinking the one character represents an entire series
Ha, haha, ha.
>>
Why is this OP getting reposted every hour?
>>
>>25916155
he's an alcoholic super genius scientist what do you expect
>>
You're like 6 months too late on this bait. Rick and Morty isn't even relevant anymore.
>>
what show is this?
>original comment material
>>
>>25916240
Reddit and Memety
>>
>>25916197
Sci fi american dad?
If you can stomach the British and don't mind it being live action, Red Dwarf is a sci-fi sitcom that avoids heady issues and keeps a cat of distinct wacky characters.
Robot Chicken, written by Seth Green a big friend of Mcfarlan, also has a lot of sci-fi elements.
>>
>>25916258
>keeps a cat of distinct wacky characters
I meant CAST.
There is a cat though.
>>
OP you're a retard and you should consider killing yourself
>>
>>25916264
I read that as cat being a distinct, wacky character. So you were right in spirit.
>>
>>25916155

The universe in Rick and Morty is cold and cruel, in their world God really doesn't exist so that's why he says it
>>
>>25916326
>Implying in ours God does
>Implying our universe isn't cold and cruel
Is this bait, or have you mastered double think this well?
>>
Don't listen to them OP. This show is reddit as FUCK.
>>
Dan Harmon may not be a genius, but he knowsd what he's doing. The whole show revolves around science and the universe but with a heavy existential grip the entire show. That's the point of the whole damn show man.. He's an existential depressed genius and it's always prevalent throughout the show. So if there wasnt a simple, effective way to show his denouncement of god in the first episode, it would come later. It's a set-up for the character.. The episode also shows summer as an indifferent teen, jerry as an impotent father figure, and the other characters in a blatant way.. Just because it's openly atheistic doesnt mean it's a fedora-toting fagfest; it's the fucking theme.
>>
>Christniggers thinking atheism is just a reddit meme

Christianity is the meme, no one gave a shit about it in the 90's, it was a joke and people latch onto it now out of insecurity and fear for their well being.
>>
too many redditors in this thread
>>
>>25917219
if this show is reddit as fuck

then what cartoon tv show today is 4chan?

family guy, the simpsons?

what ? it better be a good one
>>
>>25916155
Keep your trash threads in /v/
>>
File: 1448814545815.jpg (15KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448814545815.jpg
15KB, 270x200px
>go on /v/
>see this thread
>switch to /pol/
>see this thread
>switch to /r9k/

I see your plan, roachie. How much are they paying you per post?
>>
>>25916155
Yeah, that was a bit lame, but it did help in quickly establishing his character, even if it was a bit hamfisted. Bear with it, though. Ricky & Morty is fucking amazing, just for the few sad moments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH17AHIklCM
>>
>>25916155
What'd you exppect, the dialogue in Rick and Morty is really sub-par
>>
>>25916155
>mfw op hasn't watched the later episodes where Rick is praying when he's about to die
>>
File: image.jpg (263KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 900x900px
>>25916171
I think you're the one in need of a hugbox, friend
>>
But isn't it actually setting up something double edged, because Rick immediately begs god for help when his life is in danger

Also season 1 is great, season 2 and all future seasons will be basically family guy tripe, too bad really
>>
why do you keep making these threads:
>>25889443
>>25866983

is it for attention?
>>
>>25918320
The only one edgy enough to be us is South Park.
It still isn't 4chan though.
>>
File: 1450976711889.jpg (82KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1450976711889.jpg
82KB, 625x626px
>>25916155
Low effort pasta.
>>
>Atheists create fedora meme to make fun of other atheists
>Retarded inbred Christniggers hop on the bandwagon, as petty adhom insults are their only remaining salvation
>Meme eventually goes through ironic/post ironic phases, dies
>Only people who spout it anymore are attention seeking faggots like OP
>>
>Waaah plebbit!

reddit is just a stupid scapegoat for "everything I don't like" that gets posted here. Yes it's shit, but you losers are obsessed with it.

Family Guy is shit, American Dad is shit, Rick and Morty is better than both of them.
>>
Its a fucking cartoon you angry neckbeards.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.