[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw cheated on my girlfriend What do I do robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (95KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 640x1136px
> tfw cheated on my girlfriend

What do I do robots?
>>
>girlfriend

You're on the wrong bored
>>
>>25915519
Don't say anything and continue with your life as normal. No need for unnecessary drama.
>>
>>25915519
why
why

orgin
>>
File: 1450882358081.jpg (32KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450882358081.jpg
32KB, 720x480px
>Vodafone.AU
>>
>>25915534
I was drunk and made out with her
>>
>>25915519
admit your guilt and then let her leave you to feel the pain you deserve.

fuck you.

get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>25915758
You're a bit rude t b h
>>
>implying she didn't cheat on you with those two rugby players that were at the bar.
>>
>>25915519
>What do I do robots?

>>
>>25915532
>>25915532

THIS

I have a gf and i bang hookers and generally loose women on every opportunity. Just be cool and don't overthink it.

>>my gf invites a friend from school over to my place
>>i banged her friend about a month ago
>>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>>she doesn't say anything, only winks at me once when she asks where my bathroom is
>>still with my gf never heard anything about that other chick again
>>
>>25915564
If she's a good girlfriend i'm sure she's willing to look past it because you were drunk, unless she hates your alcoholism or some shit
>>
>>25915519
>GF
>Cheated on her

GTFO. You don't belong here.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 1000x900px
Kys unless she cheated on you first
>>
>>25915519
Why are normies so cruel - you have literally two women and we don't have anything. Think about it like charity - if you don't fuck her someone else would and there is some minimal chance that one who fuck her, will be robot.
>>
>>25915519
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25915519
get out ree

it's an original post
>>
>>25915519
Don't tell her.
Never do it again.
That's how I handled it when drunkenly made out with someone
>>
you keep on cheating because fuck all them whores
>>
>>25915519
Admit your guilt and GTFO of her life.
And get the fuck out of this board normie
REEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.