[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were any of you ever bullied? What was it like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: copper-silver-and-gold.jpg (295KB, 390x498px) Image search: [Google]
copper-silver-and-gold.jpg
295KB, 390x498px
Were any of you ever bullied? What was it like?
>>
File: The Book of Truth.jpg (76KB, 500x772px) Image search: [Google]
The Book of Truth.jpg
76KB, 500x772px
>>25915512
Yeah, it was alright I guess.
>>
Wasn't terrible, got my pants pulled down, trash can thrown at me, slapped around a bit, etc. In retrospect I was just a pussy who would have been better off throwing a punch. Bullies are just one of the many bosses of life, I think never overcoming them in school scarred me for life, bitchassness feels pretty ingrained in my psyche now.
>>
>>25915512
Yes all the time. It was terrible.
I was bullied by girls exclusively until high school and then guys started to bully me. Growing up dealing with that ruined any self confidence I had and as a result became rather meek and shy.
>>
>>25915679
>I was bullied by girls

fuck you that's my fetish

do you at least fap to the memory of it?
>>
>>25915708
No it was terrible. They made fun of me for being smaller than all the other guys. The only person shorter than me was one girl in my class. One time they made fun of me because they thought my shoes looked girly (they were white like wtf). One of them used to kick my shins every day for literally no reason except to see me cry. Another spit on my chair as I walk in to the classroom. Another used to pull my hair daily (it was long for a guy even in grade school). I also used to keep my nails longer than most because I hated the feeling of having my fingernails too short and my fingers touching any felt or fabric, even seatbelts so this one girl used to either call me a homo or a girl. Once I got to middle school there was this little clique of alternative girls that would bully me daily. They'd trip me, kick me down, call me a faggot, talk about sexual things in front of me as if to make me jealous (no they were not attractive). I grew an irrational fear of women from all of this.
>>
>>25915821
lol, why didn't you return fire you fucking faggot? it's not like they could actually harm you. If you made sexual suggestion to them they would probably come to see you as a man and leave you alone, because they don't want to let you touch them.

Damn, I could have had so much fun being bullied by girls. All I got is some fat gingerfag 2 years older than me that threw his basketball at me and shit like that.
>>
I was fat and shy. Got picked on quite consistently, with a few prolongued campaigns by some individuals or groups, but I wouldn't say it was constant or that I had any particularly severe physical altercations.

Still fucked my confidence. I was a fat neet virgin until my mid 20s because the idea of a girl liking me was so completely alien to me. Girlfriends were for other people, I didn't deserve that part of life. If a girl did show any signs of interest I dismissed it as the kind of sexual mocking that I was used to from girls in school.

Had to work to overcome that shit, literally learn social skills from a book, force myself to make eye contact with people.

I think I'm mostly okay now, though I undoubtedly still have some unresolved issues.
>>
File: akari 5.png (441KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
akari 5.png
441KB, 1083x720px
>>25915891
>why didn't you return fire you fucking faggot?
Growing up being bullied, I became very meek and aversive.

>If you made sexual suggestion to them they would probably come to see you as a man and leave you alone,
No chance. I almost forgot the time they spread rumors that I ate their cat (I'm part asian). Oh also can't forget all the tiny penis jokes. I was at least 6 inches shorter than both of them so it would've been fruitless anyway. I heard some years after high school that one of the girls came down with cancer. I couldn't even be happy about that, I just felt bad. They also used to sit next to me and steal my food which I hated. I didn't know what to do to stop them so I'd just try not to pay mind to them which just made them retaliate worse. I was so happy when middle school was done with. At least I thought it would've gotten better. it didn't

>All I got is some fat gingerfag 2 years older than me that threw his basketball at me and shit like that.
My high school life evolved into something like that. Guys were a bit more direct and physical with their bullying.
>>
>>25915891

>shorter than the average woman.
>look like a man

Not happening, I was bullied by woman to due my height, they fucking hate short "males", I was bullied by men to but that was more physical beatings, because I liked thinks they dissaprove of.
>>
>>25915995

Lol don't feel bad if they say you Eurasians are feminine, I am white and 5'4" with a 4 inch dick.

I am very Inferior as well :)

Also, for all short men... Do not vote for Hilary Clinton if you want to keep your dignity for another 4 years.
>>
>>25916036
Don't pretend to be me. I didn't look too manly sadly. I was really small and slender and had soft features because azn. I got mistaken for a girl a good number of times in high school.
>>
>>25916064
I was 5'1" in middle school. Sprang to 5'2" in high school. Eventually got to 5'3" out of high school.

My peen doesn't hit 4 inches sadly.

>:)
How is that something to smile about?
>>
File: imgres.jpg (8KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8KB, 270x187px
>>25915512
After reading all these stories and thinking about my life's experience, it seems obvious that the only way to treat bullying and avoid psycological damaga is to give kids enough self confidence and self defense lessons to fight back.
>>
File: 1450699205331.png (127KB, 362x363px) Image search: [Google]
1450699205331.png
127KB, 362x363px
>>25916111
>fighting back against women
I was told to never hit a woman no matter what. Not like it mattered anyway when girls were stronger than me up until high school sophomore year. A couple of times in high school, I got mistaken for a girl and got groped in the hallways. It confused me sexually for a long time and made me feel violated and pretty much destroyed any remainder of self confidence I tried growing in high school. Also, my homelife sucked growing up and didn't really have anyone to mentor me or someone to vent to or anything. My father was an abusive alcoholic and my mom left my dad to be with some black dude she worked with. Honestly, even if I went back in time and did everything over again, I don't know what I'd even do better. I was a failure and have come to accept that.
>>
>>25916190
That's a sad story man, I hope you recover and good someday
>>
>bullied in highschool
>he beats the crap out of me on a daily basis
>one day he steals his parents car and crashes it into a tree
>he needs to get a lawyer
>his lawyer ends up being my dad
>my dad knows that this shit has been bullying me
>next day at school
>bully apologizes and starts acting really nice to me

Didn't find out about this until a few years later
Never was on good terms with my dad, but this made me respect him a hell of a lot more
>>
>>25915512
Yep. I challenged him on it. Went up to him and said I was gonna beat his ass right where we're standing it he fucks me again. He didn't fuck with me anymore
>>
I was the smallest guy in my class until I was almost 17 (still only 5'11"). I was bullied at the start of elementary, middle, and high school.

All the boys on my dad's side are 'late bloomers'. Thankfully, my dad taught me how to fight and I ended up in boxing and martial arts.

In elementary school I broke a kids arm and nose and people left me alone. In middle school I hit a giant Mexican bully in the face and his glasses broke and cut up part of his face and they left me alone. In high school I was suspended for knocking the vice principal's sons two front teeth out.

TL;DR consider learning how to fight
>>
I was bullied by girls. They used to mimic the way I spoke and laugh at my walk. They made up nicknames for me and asked embarrassing questions. They once made me cry on the bus because they were just always constantly laughing at me.
>>
I got bullied so much I walked out of my class when I was 15 crying and stayed home and played FFVII, it feels terrible and turned me into a weeaboo.
>>
File: 142677233.png (164KB, 599x586px) Image search: [Google]
142677233.png
164KB, 599x586px
>>25916879
hope you're ok now anon
>>
>>25916969
I'm drunk and can't sleep, I got reminded that no matter what I do I'll always be a pathetic loser. As long as I have anime I'll have some thing to look forward to. I hope you are alright too anon.
>>
>>25916420
It's been 8 years since I graduated and it still affects me. I'm mildly prejudiced against black people because a group of them used to torment me. They'd do the chink eye thing were they pull the skin by their eyes to appear asian at me and would push me around, call me a fag, and steal my lunch and laugh while some coalburner that made fun of me in grade school stood by and laughed (aww lol look he's gonna cry). I started dressing more and more effeminate in high school and once I reached a certain threshold, people started leaving me alone weirdly enough. I guess I looked too much like a girl for them to pick on me which was nice (long hair small figure). Things have gotten better for me though since then though. I also accepted that I like guys. I may have a shitty low paying job and am still meek, but I still try to smile at the end of the day. I've found my peace.

>>25916737
>>25916879
>They once made me cry on the bus
Once you cry, it's over. You're officially a target. I hope you guys are doing better now.
>>
Used to bully a few kids.

Must suck being a weak pussy like you guys agahahahah

If someone talked shit i would beat the shit out of them or talk shit back instead of being a bitch ahahaha

tfw born stronger then most of the kids aahahah reeee :)
>>
>>25917174
>Used to bully a few kids.
go away

>If someone talked shit i would beat the shit out of them or talk shit back instead of being a bitch ahahaha
I tried both and it only made it worse. I tried punching one of my bullies in the face and he shurgged it off pinned my arms, kneed me in the stomach, kicked me on the ground and spit on me.
>hurr just fight back and be a man :^)
fuck you

>tfw born stronger then most of the kids aahahah reeee :)
The personification of your shitpost made my life miserable. I hope you get your comeuppance one day.
>>
>>25917107
Hey dude, at least you're not a nigger like they are :)
>>
>>25917281
some people are just born weak i guess(not me tho) XDXD
>>
>>25917299
im a faggot though. not sure which is worse
>>
>>25915512

Yeah. It sucked. "Solved it" by creation a coalition of like-minded ostracized youths and then we just separated ourselves from the rest of the social scene in our community/school etc. Still hang out with these people 15 years later.
>>
>>25915512
yes
the feeling of oppression was the worst part
>>
>>25917107
Good attitude annon
>>
I mostly had mental bullying
It wasn't from the chads, no half of them actually got along with me which made me question what I was doing with my life
But I was shelterd by my mom which made me unathletic so I joined band and tennis
I would be the dude that would be the butt of the jokes
Get called gay every day, its a lot worse than it sounds but im too lazy to type it out.
The bullys though were suprised when I didnt want to hang out with them, and that was the way I handled it, just get away from them.
I accept what happened and appreciate what I learned from it and how to handle myself better.
I'm scared though because im 5'9 and asian gf is 5'4
If I have a son with her genetics are setting him up for a chance to fail so we'll see how that goes.
>>
>>25917625
>asian gf is 5'4

I hope you die tomorrow. Stop fucking with my race pigskin

>tfw 6' 2" and built

I hope I get to kick your ass one day
>>
>>25917625
>dad is 6' tall manly asian
>mom is 5' white girl
>become chinky looking effeminate 5'3" manlet
Dad escaped the horrid hapa stereotype why couldn't I? Your future son will hate you for condemning him to such a life. You better have a daughter instead.
>>
>>25917705
Why are you encouraging yet another white man to cuck asians. You should be praying for his death instead
>>
In sixth grade, a girl bent over and farted in my face on the bus.
>>
>>25917705

AM/WF hapas are considered the best kind of hapa, dog.

You should go for Asian girls who are like your height or a little shorter. If you're American and half white/half Asian I bet you lots of Chinese girls will like you. Yeah a lot of them are height obsessed, but you have some good points in your favor.
>>
File: 12987013537327014598.jpg (36KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
12987013537327014598.jpg
36KB, 558x558px
>>25917695
Sorry anon, "I ONLY LIKE HYWHYTE MEN"

>"OH YES ANON, I LOVE MANLET WHITE BETA LOSERS SO MUCH MORE THAN SUCCESSFUL, TALL, MASCULINE NON-WHITE MEN"
>"YES I LOVE YOUR PIGSKIN ANON, I HATE MY OWN RACE"

I'm going to make it my goal to ruin the life of every white man I see. This shit will be a fun new hobby.

>tfw have two white friends I can easily fuck over right now

Cant wait

>>25917769
Or you could stick to your own white race and stop being a prick, you filthy eunuch beta
>>
>>25915512
I was the bully, now I spend my time shitposting and hurting robot's feelings to make my dick thicker.
>>
>>25917790
>>25917695
you realize they are lying right? Dont ever get pissed off over something you read on this board.

I've made up so many bullshit stories that pissed people off. Unless they show timestamped proof, ignore it
>>
>>25917535
being a nigger is way worse than being a faggot
i'd rather suck a dick than touch a filthy subhuman nigger
>>
>>25917851
>loser, evil fag on /r9k/ calling anyone subhuman
>>
>>25917790
Anyone that dates a guy on this board clearly is not gf material
>>
>>25917728
I gave up. Not like I'd ever fuck her.

>>25917769
My dad was a HAPA (WM/AF). I'm his son.

>You should go for Asian girls who are like your height or a little shorter.
I'm 5'3" and don't have attractive asian man features. I'm an androgynous manlet that gets mistaken for a girl. I'm resigned to my fate.

>>25917793
>getting off on bullying
I hope you die.

>>25917851
I don't outwardly hate black people, I'm just terrified of them.
>>
File: 1344451393738.png (3KB, 298x249px) Image search: [Google]
1344451393738.png
3KB, 298x249px
>>25917917
>I don't outwardly hate black people, I'm just terrified of them.

I'm scared of whites after coming to this board. All of you seem like you secretly want to kill me, and since so many normalfags come here now it's safe to say that this is a decent sample size of all whites
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.