[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are disgusting.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 70

File: 1453122496962.png (934KB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1453122496962.png
934KB, 513x1117px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ

The guy did not press charges, what would you have done.

I would have definitely destroyed her financial life in court.

i feel sorry for the guys
>>
>>25914930
>some stupid Indian cunt
>hurr all women are cunts

You're a disgrace to your mother who brought you into this world.
>>
I'm glad the guy didn't press charges. That was very compassionate of him. So many called for retribution and borderline vengeance. Wanting to effectively murder her all because she acted like an entitled brat. What is this world coming to. No wonder so many people are suffering. There is so little compassion anywhere.

I hope the driver was able to inspire others to act so kindly.
>>
>>25914930
>getting away with everything your whole life
What do you expect?
>>
File: 1446819945659.png (297KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446819945659.png
297KB, 900x900px
>>25914940

Yep, exactly. all women that are 16 and upwards to 30 right now are disgusting

:^) not even kidding,

my mom is nurturing caring loving person who did not yet cucked my dad. so she's in the clear.

>>25914961
Compassion? are you serious dude??? look at her she deserves to at least do 200 hours of social labor .

not calling for jailtime that's stupid, but she needs a good spank on her stupid grin

>>25914997
her fb page is still up

http://www.dailybrit.co.uk/all/internet-justice-for-anjali-n-ramkissoon/

the keks
>>
File: 1447460469994.jpg (74KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447460469994.jpg
74KB, 720x720px
Anjali "The Bloodthirsty Brahmin of Miami" Ramkissoon

mein sides
>>
File: indiajewalliancewhen.png (552KB, 1016x635px) Image search: [Google]
indiajewalliancewhen.png
552KB, 1016x635px
them jew traits doe
>>
>>25915061
Who are you to decide what she deserves? Most of reddit is already planning on how they can ruin her life, her career, her future. All because of one incident and in todays society they will burn you at the stake if you so much as step out of line. Everyone is so bloodthirsty. So many "kind souls" ready to condemn a person over trivial things.
>>
Damn she is absolutely fucked.
>>
>>25915156

holy fuck that comment lol
>>
>>25914930
This is what happens when a non Chad tries to go about his normal life in a world that hates him.
>>
>>25914930
>all the fucking time the woman doesn't realize the guy who's easily 3/4 a feet taller than her could have beaten her half to death any given moment and she couldn't have done anything about it
Even animals know who not to pick a fight with, never pick a fight with someone stronger. Hell even we beta neckbeards know that, you cant beat a lvl78 character with a lvl15 character. Its just women who have forgotten this in the security of today's society, which makes it a very scary situation, for them.
>>
File: anjaali.jpg (70KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
anjaali.jpg
70KB, 1024x768px
>>25915252

>kind souls

kek'd so hard m8

i'm nobody, that's why i have the power to lay my own opinion on her actions. Do you think compassion will help her?? she is 30 and a FUCKING DOCTOR!!! is this an acceptable behavior??? for a professional who should obviously know better than to get drunk.

It's insane to let the bitch live her life like nothing happened, are there worse things that deserve attention??? of course, do they require work, yep, this instead requires me to send a bunch of emails.

The problem here is if the person would have been a guy this would have been the same story and he would have gone to jail.

So, it's only just for her to be responsible for her actions.

i don't get why you defend her so much, what's your deal???

Where did you ever saw kindness in this bitches face, look at that nose dude, she is purebred evil
>>
>>25915156
Hahaha holy fuck
>>
>>25915350
He's a white knight, he probably was cheering at his computer when she said "Assault I'm just a little 5ft grill :P"
>>
File: 1452539783079.png (256KB, 273x354px) Image search: [Google]
1452539783079.png
256KB, 273x354px
>>25915286
>phelps
>swimming in dat pussy

fucking top comment
>>
File: 1442006470098.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442006470098.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>25915322
you can see the anger on his face, he's trying to make a living and you get these people fucking up your day

sad man
>>
>>25915334
they have entitlement , you can't touch a women, it's wrong to beat a women even if she deserves it.
>>
i hope she makes a youtube video where she apologizes and cries and bawl's her eyes out, that's what she did in the police car, and it worked with the betafag she attacked, that would be gold.
>>
File: 1245436754854654654665464.png (671KB, 942x661px) Image search: [Google]
1245436754854654654665464.png
671KB, 942x661px
>>25914930
>>25914940
It could be worse you know...
https://youtu.be/uUHEO4BJEcg
Women are just horrible creatures.
>>
>>25915350
look at the after math, shes already suffering way more than she needs to, all at the hands of people who weren't even involved. Her social media will leak onto real life and everyone will judge her because of one stupid mistake and everyone will condemn her because they can.

The taxi drivers compassion could have easily been an unexpected catalyst moment in her life that could make her a better person. Everyone should have the chance to learn from their mistakes. But you guys won't stop until shes dead in the ground.

Shes obviously not a very virtuous person which is why karma is catching up with her but why does her stupid actions give you the green light to be malicious? She was stupid, but whats happening to her is borderline cruel. And as you can see her actions and karma caught up with her in the end and your actions and karma will catch up with you in the end. Mr nobody who apparently has the authority to be judgmental.
>>
>>25915434
oh god i love these

i mean it could be EVEN worse, like this bitch almost played mario kart with this dude's body

she came so close to hitting him and i actually think the intention was to kill him, the only reason she didn't is because the cars were parked to close and she didn't had space to turn the car enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqxZldc-dSk
>>
>>25915447
Take a wrong turn on your trip to facebook, friend?
>>
>>25915447
Either cuckold or bait

Be more subtle either way
>>
>>25915447
You seriously don't think this is something that she does all the time? Trust me, acting like people should do everything you say isn't just a one off thing. This is from years of being spoiled by mommy and daddy, and then by men who allow girls to get away with anything, not only for sex, but because men legitimately just enjoy making women happy and have been brought up to give girls their way.
This woman is fucking ruined. She will never be a good person. I'm not gonna go out of my way to be mean to her, but I sure as fuck won't feel sorry for her when she's had all the opportunity in the world. Same goes for all women in first world countries. They are by far the most privileged group.
>>
>The guy did not press charges
Of course he didn't.
Did you watch the video? He has the patience of a fucking saint and the temper of a lamb.
>>
>>25915482
Right..because all 4channers are scum of the earth incapable of compassion and mortality. Nice meme.
>>
>>25915447
>one stupid mistake
No, that's not one stupid mistake, and she was not that drunk.
She was fully capable of mobility and strung together coherent sentences.
That video is the person Anjali is on the inside.
>>
>>25915506
>mortality.
God damn it you nigger, I thought you were serious.
Only middle aged women are retarded enough to mix morality and mortality though, and they don't use 4chan.
You made me look like a real goofball, gr8 b8.
>>
>>25915497
And you know this do you? You're 100% certain a person can't change for the better? Thats it one drunken accident she should be stoned to death because theres no way she would ever learn from her mistakes. Thats very cruel of you to say. No one is asking for your pity, but you and others are reveling in the misfortune of others. Some goes so much as to purposefully try to ruin her life. And all because of what? Are you guys really going to be cruel just because you can?
>>
>>25914930
Can i get a tl;dw on this? It seems to be two shitskins arguing but one is too beta to hit the other
>>
>>25915554
Auto spell check
>>
>>25915447
>look at the after math, shes already suffering way more than she needs to
no i don't think so, she deserves to work at a 7/11 for the rest of her life

> because of one stupid mistake
that's all it takes to loose it all

>everyone will condemn her because they can.
isn't the internet amazing??? it's so beautiful

>The taxi drivers compassion could have easily been an unexpected catalyst moment in her life that could make her a better person.

there you go again with believing in the good of people and the fact that they can change, well ring the bells and sound the trumpets, People do not change.

>Everyone should have the chance to learn from their mistakes.
You are absolutely right, but this is not a mistake, she went out she got drunk and she acted out this is actions leading to consequences, just like cucking your boyfriend isn't a mistake you didn't trip and fell on the dudes dick multiple times it's a consequence of your actions.

>But you guys won't stop until shes dead in the ground.
Now you get it, just because someone is alive doesn't mean they deserve life
>in5 edgy!11!11
She is/was a doctor, this is not what a professional should do, there is just no excuse for it.

> why does her stupid actions give you the green light to be malicious??
Malicious?? MALICIOUS??? oh god i love that word, it's so nice it rolls of your tongue so easily, Mmmhhh MMMMmmhhhhhh well the green light is given to me because i have the freedom of speech and i have all the right to judge her how i see fit, and what i see fit is for her to never work in the medical field ever again.

>whats happening to her is borderline cruel
Yep, and it's beautiful at the same time.

>in the end and your actions and karma will catch up with you in the end. Mr nobody who apparently has the authority to be judgmental.
I so much love you for this, thank you, thank you so much i cannot wait for it, see i don't know you and you can't possibly know me, so it's nice you...
>>
>>25915569
In Hawaii everyone's a shitskin except the albinos
>>
>>25915447
you say these things to me, it brings me so much joy, i cannot wait for karma to catch up with me and put me out of my misery

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE
>>
>>25915563
>You're 100% certain a person can't change for the better?
She literally knows nothing else.
>she should be stoned to death
What?
>you and others are reveling in the misfortune of others
I'm not reveling in her misfortune.
>Are you guys really going to be cruel just because you can?
I'm not being cruel.

All I did was come into the thread and say that girls are taught they can get away with anything, so I really just don't have sympathy for most of them anymore.
>>
>>25915504
i really admire him

OCOCOCOCOCOCOCO
original familia
>>
>>25915539
So what are you saying? She doesn't deserve a second chance? Her actions were so heinous that theyre unredeemable? She deserves to have her life ruined? She should be killed? What are you saying
>>
>>25915563
>You're 100% certain a person can't change for the better?
They can, ofcourse they can
But she has to pay for the damage she's done THIS time.
Dont you agree?
>>
>>25915578
Her karma caught up with her, and yours will catch up with you.
>>
>>25915599
When will it her payment be enough to satisfy the Internet bystanders who weren't even involved?
>>
>>25915598
>implying this is this first time she's done something like this

How many chances does she get?
>>
>>25915569

Uber gets called
Guy shows up
This bitch steals the uber from the original callers
Sits in the car and makes a mess
Driver asks her to get out
She doesn't
Starts throwing his things away
Breaks internal parts of the car
She then proceeds to get away
>Video ends
Cops come
She starts crying
Driver forgives her
Takes about 200 dollars worth of money
Maybe less
Internet justice falls onto her
Instagram and facebook destroyed
End of story
>>
>>25915587
Its already caught up with you and will carry over onto your next life as well. There is no salvation in death.
>>
>>25915605
Nah dawg, She was stupid in public and got recorded. No such thing as karma, but you're stupid if you think you or anyone should be able to act like that and not have repercussions. Are you and Indian male btw?
>>
>>25915644
>Are you and Indian male btw?
Indian males hate indian females. They're suckers for white females only
>>
>>25915598
Her actions throughout life are likely irredeemable.
Redemption isn't a right, you earn it. She hasn't done anything to be redeemed, is she fucking hopping on a Unicef plane to go heal up some aids babies?
No.
She does deserve to have her life ruined, and for her just living a life where people know who she is and what she does will ruin her life. She'll scramble and suffer and maybe begin to understand a few things about herself and other people along the way. She'll get a shitty job like most people and have to share property and a living space like most people.
>>
>>25915605
Can't wait man, i'm so looking forward to it.

Can't wait to die

not even joking senpai
>>
File: 1452628982129.jpg (53KB, 380x446px) Image search: [Google]
1452628982129.jpg
53KB, 380x446px
>>25915641
oh gosh dang it
you got me

You marvelous baiting genius

i wrote all that shit for nothings

thanks
>>
>>25915644
If you don't believe in karma thats your choice, just as its your choice if you want to live without virtue or compassion, just as its your choice to cruel and unkind toward others. Live sinfully, live life making all the wrong choices and see how that works out for you.
>>
>>25915605

karma doesn't exist faggot. drop the whole just world bullshit.
>>
>>25915699
Its not bait, you'll notice anytime logic and reason or a hint of morality is mention on 4chan that challenges the hivemind/circlejerk its always regarded as bait.
>>
>>25915729
You can refer to the post directly above yours
>>
File: 1447601682775.jpg (69KB, 673x929px) Image search: [Google]
1447601682775.jpg
69KB, 673x929px
>>25915703
>Live sinfully

ok buddy you got me there, nice baiting , you got me for sure man.

people can't wait to capitalize on your compassion, it's not a matter of being kind it's a matter of understanding when being kind is not useful.

SHE WORKS IN FUCKING MIAMI!!! WENT TO SCHOOL IN MIAMI!!

oh buh huu poor girl life is so hard having all that money to go trough med school.

are you actually defending this bitch so much???

she kicked on of the officers and tried to run away, she only calmed down once they handcuffed her and put her in the car, then she started crying, because that's a females last resort instead of facing consequence they seek the easy way out.

You are such a cheap bait m8
>>
>>25915729
He'll be back when his shit his caved in, crying like a little bitch.
And we'll take him back.
But it will serve as an important lesson.
>>
>>25915749
So what? Shes not allowed to be given another chance? Shes not allowed to learn from this? Shes not allowed a chance to become a better person?
>>
File: explain.jpg (50KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
explain.jpg
50KB, 480x259px
>>25915734
you are not challenging anything you are defending a stranger that you barely know for actions that needed more severe punishment.

Just drop the Hivemind/circlejerking act, and face the facts, you can't defend her, not by generalizing, you need facts which you don't have , on the other hand we see her behavior and that's enough.

If you want to challenge this whole thing make some honest arguments instead of the whole karma, she doesn't deserve it, it's cruel etc.

Because she obviously does, such is the nature of internet, it's a bitch.

Also if you don't agree with what's being said instead of defending her, just sage the thread and leave, why do you have to let everyone one know how different and UNCRUEL you are

makes me sick and triggers me
>>
>>25915778
She's NOT FUCKING TRYING TO DO ANY OF THAT, HYPOTHETICAL HARRY!

It would be some cute shit if she bathed the feet of the homeless and gave free neurosurgery to an orphanage, but she hasn't, she isn't, and she won't.
>>
>>25915468
So what happened afterwards? I tried digging but all I know is she deleted her social media.
>>
>>25914940
I like how normies still think NAWALT is a valid point.
>>
>>25915802
Your lack of compassion and wrath will only cause you to suffer. Why should i sit back as people are ready to stone a person to death, so to speak.
>>
File: fuckin pleb.png (283KB, 706x363px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin pleb.png
283KB, 706x363px
>>25915778

I don't think this is the first time she gets drunk, so i'm gonna go with no

because i've seen people who said "i changed" but in reality it was only hiding how they really were.

I mean there's nothing wrong with being a belligerent disrespectful cunt, (obviously there is) with a drinking addiction, people don't change because of years and years of assimilated self induced patterns .

That's why she does not deserve a second chance, she most certainly had one before.

Being able to apologize and cry after you make a scene and destroy a 600$ phone seems to me like a cheap cop out.

that's why i think she was not altogether drunk but did that out of malice.

But you can go ahead and give her a second chance, what would you have to say if she does another terrible thing like this again??

will you bite your words back and tell us we were right?? or will you come out with another statement about how she is only human??

Tell me
>>
>>25915816
How do you know what shes doing right now? How do you know what shes thinking and feeling right now? How do you know what shes planning to do with herself?
>>
>>25915835
well we are waiting for something to pop up.

i think the university where she works is going to sanction her massively if not throw her out.

Hopefully a statement or youtube video from her comes soon
>>
>>25915905
Because she would still lack almost all self awareness and broadcast it to the world.
>>
>>25915835
ooww

you mean the video i posted sorry, i have no idea, i think they are going to court.

and she is loosing that ugly merc and paying him all she has.

hopefully jailtime
>>
>>25915903
I'll cross that bridge when i get there, but im not so ready to throw a stone Or judgement at her as most of you are.
>>
File: [feminism intensifies] 4.gif (1MB, 375x245px) Image search: [Google]
[feminism intensifies] 4.gif
1MB, 375x245px
>>25914940

>can't into averages and and aggregates
>>
>>25915447
>The taxi drivers compassion could have easily been an unexpected catalyst moment in her life that could make her a better person.
Actually this is a valid point, but it also doesn't make her invulnerable against the consequences of her actions.
>>
>>25915631
>Internet justice falls onto her
>Instagram and facebook destroyed
1billoin she will come clean out of this after some months.
>>
File: 1433447705684.jpg (61KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1433447705684.jpg
61KB, 500x334px
>>25915703
>karma
>he believes in the just world theory
#JustNormieThings
>>
>>25915939
>Talking about averages and aggregates
>Men are way more violent than women in general
>>
God damn. That verbal abuse is making me feel all tingly inside. "Get in the fucking car, you disgusting piece of fucking shit! Yeah, I do whatever the fuck I want!" I wish I could find a girl like her.
>tfw no turbobitch gf
>>
>>25915873
Lack of compassion??
i think you are mistaking, i have a lot of compassion for people that deserve it, actually i have more compassion for animals than i do for people so i think your right i lack compassion.

>and wrath will only cause you to suffer.

I don't think it's possible, feels can't touch me anymore, hopefully i die in the next 12 years or so, things aren't getting any better.

> Why should i sit back as people are ready to stone a person to death, so to speak.

because this is not the middle east, and this is what justice is, Cruel actions deserve cruel justice, you see in the movie the h8teful 8

there is a very nice quote i would like to recite you

Oswaldo Mobrey: If you're found guilty, the people of Red Rock will hang you in the Town Square. And as the Hang Man, I will perform the execution. And, if all those things end up taking place, that's what civilized society calls 'Justice'. , However, if the relatives, and the loved ones of the person you murdered were outside that door right now, and after BUSTING down that door....they drag you out into the snow and hang you up by the neck, that would be Frontier Justice.......... To me it doesn't matter what you did. When I hang you I'll get no satisfaction from your death. It's my job. I hang you in Red Rock, I move on to the next town..I hang someone else there. [pause] The man who pulls the lever that breaks your neck, will be a dispassionate man. And that dispassion, is the very essence of justice. For justice delivered without dispassion, is always in danger, of not being justice.

to put it mildly the internet is the family of that poor driver, and we "hand her by the neck" right here in the snow EVEN IF it is wrong to do so.

because we see ourselves in that man, we think that could have been me... understand now darling??'

thanks for these conversations i love them
>>
>>25915989
Men are also much more likely to be victims. And when women commit violence it's either unreported, not believed, or not punished.
>>
>>25915468
holy fuck. just hang her. lynch her. drag her through the streets by her shitty truck. crazy cunt.
>>
>>25914930
A life without girls is the best. All that money and shit you can just spend on yourself. I dont even think twice about buying a 102 dollar sweatshirt.
>>
File: 1447574010471.jpg (91KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1447574010471.jpg
91KB, 500x667px
>>25915937

Well we are.

it's only life. she is insignificant we are insignificant this whole situation is meaningless it serves only as entertainment.

And a good dish of justice is always full of proteins , never skip justice threads
>>
>>25916013
You honestly think what she did is considered cruel? You honestly think she deserves to have her life ruin over this? You just sound so unkind. Just for the sakes of it, your bias and prejudice is leaking. Theres no justice in that.
>>
>>25915974
nope, the internet does not forgive.

we iz anonomouze we iz lazion.

i don't think she will.
>>
File: 1391506408973.gif (1MB, 248x350px) Image search: [Google]
1391506408973.gif
1MB, 248x350px
>>25915778

Shame is a good thing.

She obviously has none, since she has a cunt between her thighs and lives in a Western democracy. Were she a man, she'd have been beaten to a pulp for that shit.

So now, we make up for lost time.

:^)
>>
>>25916063
Fuck off white night faggot prajeet.
>>
>>25916030
yeah i couldn't believe she actually went for the kill

it's amazing how fucked up people are.
>>
>>25916067
Imagine the situation in reverse.
If a guy did something like that he would serve jail time for some years. She will get only a tiny fraction of what would happen in reverse.
>>
File: 1448374223043.jpg (58KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1448374223043.jpg
58KB, 604x453px
>>25916038

Amen

unoriginal oc familia
>>
>>25915061
you fell for it hook line and sinker B)
>>
>tfw you will never snuff an entitled cunt like her, taking days to finish her off.
>>
How do I do someone with one vid
>>
File: 1445015642767.png (907KB, 1107x642px) Image search: [Google]
1445015642767.png
907KB, 1107x642px
>>25916063

>You honestly think what she did is considered cruel?

in another situation let's say she is the gf of a dude and smashes his car, i would only laugh it off, but what she did to this man and how she verbally abused him it's insane, screaming at him and shouting, i think that was actually cruel, yes.

>You honestly think she deserves to have her life ruin over this?

Yes, wrong is wrong and the fact that and i have to repeat myself here, the fact the she is a medical professional is absolutely insane and she should not be allowed to go forward, her behavior is unforgivable.

>You just sound so unkind. Just for the sakes of it,

no i'm not this is how i judge the situation like i said, i find her actions extremely cruel and unkind, she deserves the same treatment.

> your bias and prejudice is leaking. Theres no justice in that.

lol how can anyone watch this and say "ooohh poor cute big nosed bitch , come on guys stop being mean" need i remind you that she kicked a cop and tried to escape???

how is that bias her actions are fucking JAILTIME, do i have a bias against women, yep yes i do, so far i didn't get proven wrong .
>>
>>25916090
that's what enrages me the most
>>
File: 1446695364801.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1446695364801.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>>25916104
i did but right now i'm so bored i just want to talk
>>
File: 1444249998150.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444249998150.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
Oh come on where are you white knight please spank me
>>
>>25916331
He can't articulate a response.
Which has happened to my posts twice.
>>
>>25914930
This is the same type of girl that would scream down at her university dean because of muh safe space
>>
File: 1446782086094.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446782086094.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Please come back senpai
>>
File: 1440815933406.jpg (12KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1440815933406.jpg
12KB, 291x343px
>>25916569
i think so too

that's why i want it all to end as soon as possible

everything is getting worse.
>>
File: smug eel.jpg (74KB, 625x547px) Image search: [Google]
smug eel.jpg
74KB, 625x547px
>she had to delete her social media accounts people were harassing her so much

the cocky slut knew she'd never face legal repercussions for assaulting a man, hope she gets raped tbqh
>>
Wow man I hope she loses her job that behaviour is unacceptable. Especially for someone who is an M.D what a dumb cunt
>>
File: 1451610109128.png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
1451610109128.png
539KB, 594x517px
>24 year old neuroscience scientist
>I'm a 28 year old shelf stocker
>>
File: 1449139031868.jpg (107KB, 587x634px) Image search: [Google]
1449139031868.jpg
107KB, 587x634px
>>25916830
join islam
>>
>>25915778
Kill urself desu
>>
Could you imagine if this was your doctor lol
>>
Not entirely off-topic but Charlie Day is my favorite actor :)
>>
File: 1453376720569.jpg (940KB, 2474x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1453376720569.jpg
940KB, 2474x1536px
>>25917008
>this infantile abusive moronic violent woman has been given such an easy road in life she was allowed to become a neuroscientist

thanks feminism
>>
>>25917081

i think if it wasn't for his voice he wouldn't be the same
>>
File: Anjali N Ramkissoon 1m.webm (2MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anjali N Ramkissoon 1m.webm
2MB, 406x720px
>its wrong to ever hit a woman!
>>
>>25917125
Yea true, in it's always sunny it's the voice that makes him stupid haha
>>
>>25914930
>"hello, police? this woman is destroying my car"
>YOU KNOW, IM A GIRL! A 5'0'' 100 lbs GIRL! HOW AM I A THREAT
>continues to destroy car

shit like this makes me believe everything that is said on this board.
>>
File: 1446473686215.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1446473686215.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>25917154
lol

evil cunt
>>
>>25917198
You should. It's the truth.
>>
File: moonykek.png (247KB, 243x361px) Image search: [Google]
moonykek.png
247KB, 243x361px
>>25917198

>implying /r9k/ is wrong

there are non believers but once you get redpilled you cannot avoid the truth
>>
File: 1387749444290.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1387749444290.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>25915468
This hits too close to home. I had an ex who did something similar. There are still holes in my walls, but I replaced my TV tho. Difference was, I actually wanted to be with her.

She came back into my life months later to try to patch things up, only to cuck me.

Fuck I'm such a doormat.
>>
File: Anjali N Ramkissoon 2m.webm (2MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anjali N Ramkissoon 2m.webm
2MB, 406x720px
>women should have rights
>>
File: 1445332506955.jpg (31KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1445332506955.jpg
31KB, 256x256px
>>25917273

oh boy..... i have no words man really

getting cuck'd is the worst thing ever.

Hope you can move on from that evil bitch and find your way , free of women.
>>
>>25914940
>all women born after 1980 are cunts
fix'd
>>
watch her spin this
get the tumblrtards on her side by claiming the uber driver physically assaulted her and have her turned into the victim
>i w-was d-drugged
>>
File: haha.png (205KB, 472x440px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
205KB, 472x440px
>>25917366

i shake only at the thought of it
>>
>>25917198

>5'4" guy 15 feet away is so creepy is threatening me!
>Unlike this 7 foot tall African behemot next to me!

Women are "queens" of double standards.
>>
>>25914940
Fuck mother. Why must someone forcefully respect their mothers, because the whore had a biological and subconscious drive to get pregnant? Fuck that.
>>
>>25917309
Yeah man. I was okay with the breakup for a while. I caved around New Years and picked up the phone. From there, we talked for a bit. I found out she fucked another guy the night we were supposed to meet (just after NYE). I kind of went like "Ehh not like we were dating", but when she flaked on me the second time, I only assumed the worst, so I confronted her. I made it clear that we had plans but, "I am lol im with him right now lol" was her reply.

That's when I lost my shit. I called her a slut and told her to fuck off and got a reply along the lines of like "You're a small person" or some shit.

Pretty sure she was contacting me again to just to hurt me to repair her bruised ego, after I told her we weren't good for eachother after the first breakup. I was ready to move on, but that whole shitshow really set me back, while at the same time reminded me of the true nature of women.

Be guarded, friend.
>>
>>25915447
holy shit doj put on your fucking trips so I can filter you
>>
>>25917454
I should clarify when I say picked up the phone, she was spamming me with phonecalls I ignored for a long time.
>>
>>25917366
>pushed over in the street
>called "insane" for getting mad at being pushed
>white male scum calling me names on the internet threatening to have me fired
>my life is ruined :(((
>>
Anjali N Ramkissoon Home 44 NW 165th St.
:)
>>
File: 1440906641961.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440906641961.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>>25917454
>>25917470

i'm really sorry to hear that man, hopefully she gets cancer
>>
File: 1443437010424.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443437010424.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>25917522
yeah it's everywhere.

send her some flowers with a glitter bomb inside
>>
>>25915061
>mom is 30 or under
Underage b&
>>
>>25914940
>NAWALT
fuck off you literal subhuman white knight
>>
>>25915156
I find black humour unironically funny
>>
File: 1450643271935.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450643271935.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
>>25917619
my mom is around 50

and i'm far from underage
>>
>>25916090
the guy is too much of a beta to even press charges on a man
>>
>>25917645

kek they have panache
>>
>>25915729
just look at the jews and you can be 1000% sure that GOD has abandoned us and karma is fucking bullshit
>>
>>25916038
this tbqhwyf
original comment familia
>>
>>25917198
I hope you swallow the redpill instead of just looking at it familia
>>
>smelled like curry

Be honest, which one of you was it?
>>
File: 131848.jpg (68KB, 278x191px) Image search: [Google]
131848.jpg
68KB, 278x191px
>>25917930
9 people found this helpful

goddamn i kek'd
>>
File: 125534674374353473456.jpg (57KB, 953x531px) Image search: [Google]
125534674374353473456.jpg
57KB, 953x531px
>>25915468
Holy crap man, how can anyone unironically even want to be around a woman.
https://youtu.be/SIZTKcVKTYs

But let's try to lighten up a mood a little bit.
https://youtu.be/JHzGiGUj5SU
>>
>>25916013
A1 post, that movie was pretty goddamn good
>>
>>25918009
Fire, that's the only thing that truly cleanses people.
>>
>>25917106
lol that nail varnish and watch, everyone looks professional but her
>>
File: forced.png (402KB, 630x455px) Image search: [Google]
forced.png
402KB, 630x455px
>>25918009
lol she is getting cheered what the hell is wrong with people.

kek the fucking nignogs it's so funny

>>25918124
Yeah i've been rewatching it every weekend.
>>
File: 1443044325942.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1443044325942.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>25918340
oh god

you just made me notice it

kek holy shit, poor rich girl come on guys stop being so mean

even if the watch is fake(which i doubt) she has no taste whatsoever.

god those huge ass diamonds
>>
File: 1424887592049.jpg (22KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1424887592049.jpg
22KB, 453x453px
>>25917930
Those sexist comments and also:
>get in the car

LOOOOL, that cheered me up after this depressing thread
>>
>>25917106
anyone else find this bizarre? the people in the middle look like they've had their heads cut out of a magazine and then glued onto the photo
>>
>>25918415
I doubt it's fake, I don't know much about doctors salaries but I'm sure she's on like 100k if not more.
She obviously is an entitled shallow cunt, I'm glad her life is probably ruined now, hopefully she ends up unemployed and on the streets.
>>
>>25917154
I want to hump her ass
>>
http://imgur.com/R4uPQAs

she got some ugly titties
>>
>>25918614
>http://imgur.com/R4uPQAs

lol yeah that's not the real her, it's funny that someone actually took the time to shoop these
>>
File: 1254676845654686546754.png (301KB, 1177x653px) Image search: [Google]
1254676845654686546754.png
301KB, 1177x653px
>>25914930
I have to admit, watching those videos knowing I won't have to deal with shit like this thanks to anime is pretty comfy.
https://youtu.be/W0VF_EAP9vQ
>>
File: feminism.png (860KB, 604x949px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.png
860KB, 604x949px
>>25918700
probably not, but it's still funny
>>
File: 1417592732373.png (54KB, 1009x924px) Image search: [Google]
1417592732373.png
54KB, 1009x924px
>mfw I will never have a girlfriend
feelsgoodman
>>
>>25918808
lol yeah it's so savage
>>
File: 12453476869567599870788987789.png (335KB, 449x677px) Image search: [Google]
12453476869567599870788987789.png
335KB, 449x677px
>>25918782
Oh the expression she makes, irl yandere role-player.
>>
File: 1443993367968.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443993367968.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
>>25918782
what the fuck

unoriginal content
>>
File: 12454776589569657567568956.png (295KB, 436x676px) Image search: [Google]
12454776589569657567568956.png
295KB, 436x676px
>>25918893
She's quite persistent... she's trying to get in through the window kek.
>>
File: 1446640262203.jpg (685KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1446640262203.jpg
685KB, 1200x1500px
>>25919026
the satanic screams are awesome
>>
For reference, this is what happens when a man does something very similar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFydXajYelU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPrcMfRePvs
i had a gf like this
spooky how similar bpd girls all are
>>
She's at least 130+ lbs. Bitch that ass is almost 100lbs by itself.
>>
File: 1445361462171.jpg (155KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445361462171.jpg
155KB, 1280x800px
>>25919059
that guy just went from zero to ahhunit real quick

not even verbal abuse
>>
>>25919081
kek those vids are hilarious and comfy, they make me feel amazing about my virgin and single status.
https://youtu.be/AoiyagAzdhQ
>>
File: 1445025868160.jpg (15KB, 327x303px) Image search: [Google]
1445025868160.jpg
15KB, 327x303px
>>25919167
oh jesus

satan is inside her and i don't have beliefs
>>
File: 1397424854275.jpg (23KB, 431x192px) Image search: [Google]
1397424854275.jpg
23KB, 431x192px
>>25919167
What a cuck.
>Those pussy boy screeches
>>
File: 1450975627773.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
1450975627773.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>>25919167
I USED TO SEND NUDES I DON'T ANYMORE THAT'S THE THING
>>
File: 12454376586956765765765685.png (548KB, 425x669px) Image search: [Google]
12454376586956765765765685.png
548KB, 425x669px
>>25919267
>>25919362
>>25919408
https://youtu.be/EslJytoKaxw
>"Will you take me camping?"
>I-I'm not going over to your mom's house
>N-No honey, I'm not taking you camping...
>"You should change your mind really quick..."
How does a man end up like this? What the fuck guys it's just a woman, don't put it on a pedestal...
>>
>>25919059
>backwards snapback
>douchebag biceps
>I'm not that person :'(

yeah right dickwad
>>
>>25919167
>normies literally beat the shit out of each other over facebook

and I'm the weird one
>>
>>25919441
The point is that a man doing this shit is the end of his life. The woman in OP will get off scott-free and continue to be someone's physician and whore.
>>
>>25919167
This girl is so fucking hot.
>>
File: shock.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
shock.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>25919430
>gets head split open then run over
>still calling her honey

TOP KEK LMAO

reminds me of my ex, she cheated on me with her manager at work and constantly emotionally blackmailed me, complete control freak. Thankfully she never got into physical abuse but it still fucked me up a bit.
>>
>>25919470
The man was much more violent than the woman, who knows what would have happen if he didn't have pepper spray. The woman should still be done for assault but her offences were much more minor, she only threw one baby punch.

>inb4 white knight, I still want this bitches life to be ruined
>>
>>25919524
>emotionally blackmailed me
Stories about this please.
>>
>>25918009
>Elliott Rodgers was right
My sides literally exploded. This was pure gold.
>>
>>25919573
Started crying if I wanted to watch certain TV shows she didn't like despite sitting through all her reality garbage.
Said she wanted to be with me for the rest of my life and manipulated me into lending her money ect not long before cheating.
It was much worse in person than I can write in words and I'm pretty sure 'emotional blackmail' was the wrong phrase, but she treated me like complete shit for no reason for the best part of 6months and I just took it like a beta. Sorry this isn't really interesting.
>>
>>25919710
It's really interesting to me. She sounds perfect. What's the worst thing she ever did to you other than cheating? Also how did you find out about the cheating?
>>
File: 1445584942184.png (339KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
1445584942184.png
339KB, 680x440px
>>25919430
holy fucking shit this is absolutely crazy
>>
>>25919710
sorry doesn't give me back the 3 minutes i wasted reading this post does it?
>>
File: 1440676598452.png (536KB, 544x661px) Image search: [Google]
1440676598452.png
536KB, 544x661px
all of the videos start with

Abusive Ex Girlfriend

my fucking sides are in orbit around planet x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3I44aR440o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_b56ykwa9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V_J6m-fLHs

this guy is a saint
>>
>>25919732
she was anything but perfect if you don't have a fetish for being treat like a beta cuck.
Cheating was probably the worst thing, but the constant digs at me and being a cunt added up caused me serious amounts of stress/worthlessness.
She was going out 'driving' with the guy for ages and I was pretty sure she was cheating despite the fact she denied it constantly and still came back to sleep with me every night. Then once she went out and forgot her phone and I had a read of their conversation, she was obviously being really careful that I didn't find out apart from one text 'That can never happen again' so obviously they kissed or fugged. Didn't really care and glad the bitch is gone, they're together 5 years later which is weird to me seeing as she seemed to prefer me for months, but I don't really care. I will never forgive her but it doesn't make me rage anymore.
>>
>>25919772
took you 3 minutes to read that

i'm assuming you have dyslexia
>>
>>25919772
>3 minutes to read that
not my fault you didn't pay attention in English class you fucking down syndrome cuck
>>
>>25918782

She is posessed or what? Call exorcist.
>>
File: 1444366761977.jpg (146KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1444366761977.jpg
146KB, 1152x2048px
let's play a game

when's the last time we went on date game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRuZxUu0M84

keking my timber
>>
ow i think the chick with the ipad is fake

:|
>>
>>25920123
dont post fake vids
>>
>>25920123
Fake as fuck, try harder next time faggot.

Tho that girl has decent tits.
>>
What really pisses me off is how they can only get away with this because of daddy government, and they pridefully do. Without the latter they'd get their shit kicked in and end up buried in the countryside.
Fucking cowards.
>>
This thread makes me think that maybe Sharia Law is not that stupid after all.
>>
File: 1446441061328.png (193KB, 392x348px) Image search: [Google]
1446441061328.png
193KB, 392x348px
>>25920207
>>25920204

yeah i didn't notice this guy's channel

i was just going trough random youtube vids you can calm your tits anytime you fucking fedoratipping ponyfucker idiot

check the post just below dumbfuck

jesus you also posted twice what a cringypiece of shit

for fucks sake m8 kill yourself

i don't know if this one is fake too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-HNHBBvBn8
>>
File: 1444439300545.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444439300545.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>25920264
i don't think islam is the answer.
>>
https://youtu.be/zD1e6uEHGog
My fucking ears...
>>
>>25920330

Yeah, but I think kebabs have some good points...
>>
File: 1445990276393.jpg (223KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1445990276393.jpg
223KB, 1024x683px
>>25920341
audio discretion

the video is full of alien and out of this world noises

lower your main volume before playing

this is not a drill

i repeat

This is not a drill
>>
REMINDER

THE BITCH IN THE OP IS A FUCKING DOCTOR

EVEN AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT WOMEN STILL ARE CHILDREN
>>
File: 1443052170014.jpg (52KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1443052170014.jpg
52KB, 600x574px
>>25920371
well you have the wrong idea then, forcing an ideology onto a crazy person won't fix them, you want to fix the problem with the another problem....
>>
>>25920436

No, but if we could stone them to death, they wouldn't act like that.
>>
>>25920421
i know right???

it's ridiculous
>>
>>25920455
kek not being the better person and letting them boil in their insanity

thinking that stoning is better than public humiliation.

dude, you are messed up
>>
File: 125676585663458845654654.png (472KB, 1249x662px) Image search: [Google]
125676585663458845654654.png
472KB, 1249x662px
>>25919043
>>25919267
>satanic
Speaking of the devil, the man was fined for defending himself in this video.
https://youtu.be/0xZDUDGNW8k
>>
>>25920497
to this day this video still is so weird i can't explain it

it could be bipolar shit but this is insane
>>
>>25920519
>bipolar
you dont know what bipolar is, do you?
>>
>>25920550
no i have no idea

wild mood swings??

tell me i'm too lazy to google it
>>
>>25920519

The most insane thing is that they went to handcuff the guy and not the woman.

This world is just beyond ridiculous.
>>
>>25920497
What the fuck? She assaults him, no one gives a shit, he attacks her, get fucked.
>>
>about to get involved with a girl
>she seems completely sane and down to earth
>watch every video in this thread and tons of related videos from them

jesus christ i dunno if the risk of this shit happening is EVER worth it.

having second thoughts
>>
File: 1442505060325.png (74KB, 248x283px) Image search: [Google]
1442505060325.png
74KB, 248x283px
>>25920694
go on with it, let the cucking teach you a lesson

you could be missing a golden opportunity.

but after the shitstorm hits, you're gonna come back, and we will take you back....

but you will always be a cuck.... remember that
>>
>>25920694
She will start controlling who you speak too, forcing you to hang out with her friends, then she is gonna start banging your friends when you refuse to submit to her dominance.
>>
>>25920834
shut up feget

encourage him.

And let him do it
>>
>>25920834
she's cool with everyone i talk to now (only online friends), she doesn't have any friends really, i don't have any friends for her to bang either.

dunno if this is good or bad

>>25920779
>>25920852
I'm already dead inside so im not a push over so im not gonna get cucked or anything, I just don't want a crazy to attack me or destroy my shit
>>
>>25920891
Then do it, if she turns out to be crazy, just gtfo, at least you'll get some pussy and have enjoyed her good company while it lasted.
>>
File: 1446911548287.jpg (698KB, 3500x2337px) Image search: [Google]
1446911548287.jpg
698KB, 3500x2337px
>>25920891
just do it, i couldn't give a fuck about your relationship

the important thing is that when shit hits the fan don't begin threads with

OMG WOMEN ARE EVILL!!!1!!11

that's my shit got it faggot???
>>
>>25921080
don't worry mate, i've never made a thread in the ten years i've been on this shithole site
>>
>>25920341
Rest in fucking peace to anyone with headphones.
>>
>>25914930
How the fuck does he let this woman become a neurologist?
100% mad.
>>
>>25915504
JUST because someone has patience doesn't mean they wouldn't press charges.
Nothing makes me angry but I've never had the opportunity or situation to press charges. I wouldn't be hysterical but I would've calmly ruined her life.
>>
>>25921501
>How the fuck does he let this woman become a neurologist?
>let woman
>let
>woman
>woman
>W O M A N
>female
>"human being" but with vagina
>VAGINA
>VAGINA IN 2016!
Of course she has whole world at her feet.
>>
bump for rage and because
>>
File: 12331212124.jpg (270KB, 540x491px) Image search: [Google]
12331212124.jpg
270KB, 540x491px
>>25922733

let it be anon, we did our job, i am kind of tired, i have some music to keep me up, but most robots seem elsewhere

this was a good thread
>>
File: 1424581637731.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1424581637731.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
>>25918009
>2nd video
>that bantz
>that justice
>those tears
Fucking DELICIOUS
>>
>>25922934
>but most robots seem elsewhere
have the same feeling
>>
>>25920497
I love every post you make Desolation, my favorite tripfag. We haven't had a woman hate thread in a while, care to do some dumping?
>>
File: 1452509213647.jpg (66KB, 718x766px) Image search: [Google]
1452509213647.jpg
66KB, 718x766px
>>25924140
t-that's pretty e-embarrassing anon-kun... b-but t-thanks
>woman hate thread
Yeah, time to do a little research on women and their degeneracy once again. Will post some materials when I have some spare time.
>>
File: terryfing.png (337KB, 386x426px) Image search: [Google]
terryfing.png
337KB, 386x426px
>>25924417
top fucking kekkerritos

what the fuck ahhahahahahah omg i can't even read that without laughing
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.