[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

File: undo.png (1MB, 1339x1181px) Image search: [Google]
undo.png
1MB, 1339x1181px
So you guys understand how much of a problem tinder is for 80% of guys right? It gives women huge egos turning the 80/20 rule into 95/5.

What can we do about it?

Well it's simple, use chad photos.

Once you get a decent amount of matches, swap your photos back to you.
Congratulations you now have more matches than you ever would have. Even if most of these girls unmatched you, you're still in a better position than if you used tinder normally.

How does this break tinder?

If enough guys start faking their profiles, women will begin to second guess themselves whether or not these Chads are real.
Once there are 'too many' fake chads tinder will become unreliable for them.

There's nothing to lose, it's not like they're going to notice 1 out of 2000 matches changed photos.
>>
Dating wouldn't be tipped in womens' favor if men weren't so goddamn thirsty.
>>
>his personality is so shitty (proven by threads like these) that he can't find a partner or get sex, so he resorts to cringe worthy made up stats and actions like this

Just realize how stupid you are and try to change it if you feel like. If not, try to stop embarrassing yourself with those posts.
>>
>>25914258
Or you could take a bath and stop shooting for the stars on tinder...only skanks really use this shit
>>
>>25914338
>Just realize how stupid you are and try to change it if you feel like
How?
And don't say get a fucking hobby.
>>
Most men are thirsty and willing to do whatever women want, in hopes of getting pussy.

Stacy says "jump", the beta asks "how high?".
>>
>tfw over 550 matches
>shagged 3 girls from tinder
>one of them is now my gf
>>
>>25914258
I hope you realize that only a very small proportion of the worlds population even use tinder and a majority of those users are just horny dudes.

You literally have nothing to worry about.
>>
>finally have an easy way to get casual sex online
>try to make women not use it

good plan
>>
>>25914467
Almost every single woman under the age of 30 is on Tinder. If they're in college, they're most likely on Tinder as well. This shit needs to be limited by law.

200 years ago, you were competing with your town of 300 men and getting a woman was considerably easier. Now, you're competing against the whole country. You're competing against millions of men and pre-wall women don't mind being in a soft harem.
>>
Can you go to tinder and not post your photo?
Are there females there who are not into chad?
>>
File: 1453173901297.gif (678KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1453173901297.gif
678KB, 480x320px
>the roastie defense force is already here in numbers and the thread just started

Hot damn OP, you might be onto something, they're actually afraid. ur still a faggot tho
>>
>>25914515
what kind of girls do you think use tinder?
>>
>>25914508
>lmost every single woman under the age of 30 is on Tinder

Stopped reading here. This is the most delusional faggot bullshit I've ever read in my life.
>>
>>25914521
oh im sooo scared 1-3 guys are going to troll on tinder. soooOooo scary omg im going to hide im soo scared...not
>>
File: 1452796281093.jpg (89KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1452796281093.jpg
89KB, 438x503px
>>25914524
99% of college girls are on Tinder. 99% of college girls get fucked by men they don't know every Friday night. 99% of college aged girls have one night stands.

If you think that college aged girls are all pure virgin angels then you're delusional. The media has indoctrinated them into being sluts.
>>
>>25914523
Girls that would like to be in a relationship. Girls who would like to commit. I have zero idea on what tinder is, I only know that it is a match-making website.
>>
>>25914338
>>his personality is so shitty (proven by threads like these) that he can't find a partner or get sex
>implying a "good" personality gives you access to partners and sex

Most serial killers, child rapists, dictators, and general shitty/evil people have no trouble getting gfs and wives. You're an idiot for thinking that the ability to get sex is positively related to a good personality.
>>
>>25914540
You're wrong on so many levels.

Tinder is a hookup app. Girls swipe right on the 10% of men they find most attractive and they fuck them.

>>25914555
It is, to an extent, nobody wants a sperg who plays Pokemon and walks around with autism shoes. But what women value above all is dominance, social status and physical fitness.
>>
Regardless of whether or not you intend to break tinder.

spoofing fake chad photos initially will net you more matches than normal (unless you are chad).

If you're on tinder you should be doing this
>>
>>25914539
>99% of college girls are on Tinder.

99% of college girls is 100% of women under the age of 30 now? Oh look you're changing your story because you're a retarded fucking faggot.

Just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>25914338
Normie logic

>you people are all shitty, you don't deserve a gf

>Women aren't machines you insert nice points into in exchange for sex

B-but I thought if I shown I was a deserving person, I'd get a gf??
>>
>>25914603
nice counterargument there you mongoloid neanderthal. Do you think that those 18-24 year old tinder sluts just disappear after getting their diploma? No, they stay there, fucking strange dick until they approach the wall, then they will pin down a beta cuck who doesn't even get blowjobs from her, meanwhile the same girl used to deepthroat 9 inch nigger dicks 5 years ago.
>>
>tfw you get a match
>holy fucking shit it actually happened!
>check your matches page
>zero matches

bitch unmatched me right after we matched. WTF!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 124543673454223623423.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
124543673454223623423.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>25914258
>What can we do about it?
Build thousands of robots like this but swipe dislike to destroy the inflated ego of 3DPD.
>>
>>25914611
>B-but I thought if I shown I was a deserving person, I'd get a gf??

There are short, fat, ugly, smell and poor dudes walking around my city right now with cute girls while you sit around shitposting about how you can't get any puss.

I guarantee you're a shitty, broken human being.
>>
Also, why the fuck is it that when it's the next day with fresh new girls, I'll start swiping and immediately the first couple girls that I swiped match with me but after that I get like zero matches.

It's happened 3 times now.

and this one girl who was like 19 asked me if I was really 22. I said yes. she unmatched me after that. why though?
>>
So much for my delusion of attracting a girl on tinder due to our mutual interests and non-conflicting personalities.
>>
>>25914618
>nice counterargument there you mongoloid neanderthal.

Counter argument to what? In my country most people (including woman) don't even know what tinder is you stupid, fat, american burger eating retard.

The level of stupid you are literally blows my mind.
>>

Stop. Using. Tinder. Aren't most female users vapid 20 year olds?
>>
>>25914660
>The level of stupid you are literally blows my mind.

You're on /r9k/ bro. You're not dealing with societies best and brightest.
>>
>>25914666
>Stop. Using. Tinder.
I've never used tinder and I'm fed up of being able to relate to nogf posts. But then again, I'm not physically attractive.
>>
>>25914699
Try a bookstore.
>>
File: no.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
345KB, 640x480px
I've found tinder to be the biggest piece of shit ever, it's filled to the brim with bitches after nothing more but the attention and validation and an ego boost.

I lost count the amount of times I'd get a match, send a message. And get no fucking response and usually get unmatched soon after. Just last night i sent a message to a girl who matched me at like 2AM. She ignored it. As a 5/10 male who rides motorcycles, owns a car, works on motorcycles and cars, has many hobbies, keeps fit i find it very hard. I feel sorry for the people who look worse than me or have fuck all hobbies.

I was also reading up and read that the most popular profiles on tinder and most swiped male profiles are of males .. hold on... that are LITERALLY male models.

Where have all the good guys gone right?
>>
>>25914288
>>25914417
This is the proble.

I wish we could arrange some sort of scenario worldwide. Have all men take some sort of libido suppressing drug for one year (or 2 or 5) and see the results. Imagine how great the world would be if men weren't tripping over themselves trying to get laid. Imagine how fucked over women would be with all of their power gone.

I know selling the "no sex for a year" idea will be difficult, but it won't be impossible. I've seen stats (though I may be remembering incorrectly) that say half of men or so haven't had sex in the last 12 months.

Even men that get laid regularly are sick of women's bullshit. I'm a normie and I'd gladly go ten years without sex if it tipped the scales in favor of men.
>>
>>25914778

yeah if you aren't the doppelganger of daniel craig and some apsiring rockstar you might as well just uninstall tinder because it's only going to be the whales who give you any attention.
>>
>>25914448
>committing to a tinder slag
No whore is whorier than the tinderella, cuck
>>
>>25914797
This is why the bis are going gay full time.
I hope this trend of guys getting sick of women having all the power continues, cuz my dating pool would grow so much.
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
>>25914806
Even they can be picky.
>>
>>25914258
STOP ENJOYING WHAT I DON'T ENJOY

/thread
>>
>>25914823

there's girls on there who I believe try (emphasis on try) to use the excuse that they are only there for "friends" and meeting new people.

What the fuck are you doing on Tinder then?
"wow, those pictures of you are mighty fine, missy. So, what time on Sunday are we going to church??"
>>
>>25914376
Don't reply to roastie bait man.
>>
>>25914797

Testosterone is what makes men create music, poems, sculptures, bridges, buildings. Ultimately these things are expressions of their worth, to show women their value.

No libido, no progress. Although, you could try increasing your libido by working out or engaging in hobbies, and maybe you wouldn't demand society grind to a halt.
>>
>>25914530
Hello friend. I think you're lost. This is 4chan silly
>>
>>25914625
This is a flawless idea
>>
fuck I'm not getting any matches anymore.

I have 62 matches and literally same pictures for a week now. what the fuck someone like me already.
>>
>make a profile with chad pictures
>write nothing as description and inane fucking bullshit to matches
>get a load of number

>make profile with my pictures
>write a decent description
>i have to get a decent convo on before I get the numbers and I have to "impress" dates to get sex

wew lad.
>>
even in a big city how is it possible to get to the end of every card? There should be like 5000+ girls to go through.

there's new cards every day too. my shit is already telling me there's no new people.
>>
>>25914258
You dont understand the basic tinder algorithm. Please kill yourself before coming up with any ideas
>>
>>25914641
>I guarantee you're a shitty, broken human being.

I know this is just trolling, but its wrongness bothers me regardless. Lots of loveless dudes are simply young, inexperienced and or slightly cowardly. Stop being shitty
>>
Using tinder as a male or female shows how trash you are kill yourself OP
>>
>>25914797
Like temporary eunuchism huh

Tbh all persons in law enforcement should be kept in a state of temporary eunuchism.
>>
>>25914641
There are drug addicted dealer rapist murderer thugs walking around in my city with literal harmems of girls aged 12-30 and you sit around shitposting about how quasimodo gets laid everyday when even fucking Disney couldn't get him laid

I guarantee that you're a sociopathic simpleton inventing a relationship between "good personality" and access to a mate in order to protect the just world fallacies that keep your worldview together.
>>
>>25914869
That's level one girl shit. They're there for whatever strikes their fancy in the moment. That type of bio is designed to save face and nothing more. If they were actually looking for friends they'd be pursuing hobby groups and shit, not attentionwhoring on tinder. At least they might mention some interests or something, but no. Most hos put almost no effort into their lies.

If a bio says something to the effect of "no hookups, here to meet friends" that's like 70% chance of giant slut -right there-
>>
>>25914288
Yeah.

The only reason why it's easier to get laid as a woman is because men are more open to quick sex.

If we desexualized our society, everything would be more fair.
>>
>>25914836
Welp I'm locking my woman down with 2 more kids. Terrifying.
>>
>>25914823
Nah

A lot of girls on Tinder are insecure or even virgins
>>
>>25914288
exactly. look at how much of the online gaming culture as been ruined because countless males have given out so much attention then wonder why things go to shit. i'm just glad i've been mostly a loner my whole, so i'm not desperate for women. and i laugh at how low some women will go: once they figure out you will not bow to them simply because they are female, they will start drama. i've had more than one job where i did not give in and i was called a creep, loser, etc. lol once a group of cunts tried to get me fired
>>
>>25915299

It's weird. Some guys are fucking detestable but get women. But some guys aren't GREAT, but pretty damn far from gollum, and don't get shit.

Those guys have to put in a whole ton of effort to basically become a chad, to just get a shot at sex and maybe it will happen.

while those fucking goofy looking assholes somehow do it with zero effort.
>>
>>25914625
>Build thousands of robots like this but swipe dislike to break the app and be forced to reset it.
>>
>>25915442

If you're 18-25 and not in university your chances are pretty shit no matter your personality or looks. It's a bad time for guys as you rarely have anything going for you (shitty job, shitty/no car, shitty/no home, just bad life prospects in general). You can't compete with older guys with their lives in order. If you're in school your chances are better as there are social arenas where the playing field is more even.
>>
>>25914577
> Tinder is a hookup app. Girls swipe right on the 10% of men they find most attractive and they fuck them.

so where do i meet girls that wouldn't want to just fuck me?
sex isn't even so appealing to me anymore, i'd rather just fap than go through the trouble of even driving to a girl's house. all i want is love
>>
>>25914641

>>25915299

Get rekt, normie
>>
>>25914657
Because most people go through their queue all in one session, at about the same time every day (or at least during waking hours where you live)

It also weights your queue towards having some girls who already matched with you
>>
>>25916782

Organized social activities that women like. Dancing, art classes, theater, hiking etc.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-21-11-06-00.png (184KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-21-11-06-00.png
184KB, 720x1280px
reel em in robots
>>
I think you're onto something, actually. I expect that the next Tinder wouldn't be too far away, given the way Facebook swept in to pick up disgruntled Myspace users in 2008, but a temporary fix is better than nothing at all.
>>
File: 321321.jpg (53KB, 634x313px) Image search: [Google]
321321.jpg
53KB, 634x313px
>>25914258
>Well it's simple, use chad photos.
Nope, the only real way to fix it is the Elliot way
>>
>>25914288
>>25914797
It's also because, about two years ago, Tinder was advertised as this amazing land of bountiful and easy pussy. The truth is, such an app does not exist.
>>
File: 1441239361575.jpg (83KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
1441239361575.jpg
83KB, 800x517px
>told I am cute
>try tinder
>nothing
>pay $100 to a photographer for professional pictures
>still nothing
>give up
>>
>discussing normie apps
you fools
>>
>>25917126
>>25915430
>>25915314
>>25914825
>>25914797
>>25914417
>>25914288

I don't get it. Women are not particularly annoying or hard to understand. Finding partners is pretty easy, and juggling intimacy, casual relationships and commitment is not that hard as long as you're honest and a relatively skilled communicator. Sure, there's heartbreak and betrayal sometimes, but that's more of an exception rather than the rule in my experience.
>>
>>25917049
>>25917049
>Dancing
>Art
>Theater
i wish i could enjoy these things but i can't, it fucking blows

>hiking
yeah i guess. but does that actually result in success for people? i mean shit if i wanted to hike i would just go put on some boots and trudge through the woods. there are actually clubs of people who get together to walk in the wilderness?
>>
>>25917137
I used okcupid for a wile with little results.

Just took a well angleled picture to get a few more visitors, high res photos will just reveal more ugly.
>>
>>25917468
>there are actually clubs of people who get together to walk in the wilderness?

Yep, and they take breaks and have lunch together, and sometimes they might rent some cabins or some shit and have like a weekend with a fire and lots of wine and stuff like that.
>>
>>25917509
u have done this?

it's free?

i live in a uni town but i graduated so i cant do uni events anymor
>>
>>25917577
I did it in uni.

If you've graduated you'll probably have to look into other outdoor recreation clubs/organizations. They should exist, but I don't know if the getting drunk and banging side of things is as prevalent.
>>
>>25915419
This

A lot of girls are on Tinder as a joke, too. They show their friends the stupid messages that thirsty guys send them and laugh about it.
>>
>>25914258
tinder will only become more stringent, linking tinder to your certified official facebook account
>>
>>25917137
>pay $100 to a photographer for professional pictures

You fell for the photographer shill. You should have found a photographer to work with you on TFP (trade/time for print) terms. Lots of photographers will happily shoot and edit pictures of you on a professional level simply for the exchange. They get to use it in their photography portfolios/business cards/website/whatever, and you get to use it for Tinder.

>>25917486
Some people just don't photograph well.
>>
File: battered-rat.jpg (98KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
battered-rat.jpg
98KB, 650x487px
I've been using OKCupid for about two months and I have 28 mutual matches. Went on one date, but didn't get a second.

I feel like I'm doing okay. Is that pretty okay?
>>
>>25915461
it'll just say there are no more matches in your area please move location
>>
>>25915113
it only links you to people on your level i.e ugly sluts
>>
>>25917761
>Is that pretty okay?
depends
are you a girl?
if so thats really really bad.
are you a guy
if so thats really really good, top 1 percentile
>>
File: 1327275753704.png (215KB, 941x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1327275753704.png
215KB, 941x1083px
>>25917761
When I used okc i used to get a date every 2 weeks - that's with sending out messages as a part time job. That's the difference between Chad and Wojack - Chad gets turned down as often as Wojack, but instead of giving up and crying, Chad just moves on to the next. The most successful IRL Chads i've known have been turned down more than I have.
>>
>>25918710
>date every 2 weeks
>chad
>>
>>25918750
Didn't call myself a chad, you mong. But even hooking up every two weeks seems to be way above the mean for the average robot.
>>
File: Ayane_you're not my nigga.png (156KB, 389x469px) Image search: [Google]
Ayane_you're not my nigga.png
156KB, 389x469px
>>25914530
Why do women type like this?
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.