[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just woke up at 1PM in a wet diaper and now I'm having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: ellie_by_kriscg-d6ob3iq.jpg (155KB, 600x1029px) Image search: [Google]
ellie_by_kriscg-d6ob3iq.jpg
155KB, 600x1029px
I just woke up at 1PM in a wet diaper and now I'm having tea and reading the boards.

How's your day starting, robots?
>>
>alarm goes off at 7
>ignore it
>miss classes
>wake up sometime around 10
>start a new fallout 4 character
>get bored around noon
>make some food
>eating now
>want to buy cigarettes but broke
>>
>>25914254
>want to buy cigarettes but broke

Good time to quit.
>>
>>25914274
They're my only solace in a pitiful existence.
>>
>alarm just went off
>brewing coffee and toasting bagel

I also peed myself last night. I'm pretty constipated so it keeps happening. rooo
>>
>>25914285
Fair enough.

>>25914328
You should be wearing diapers, anon. Nobody likes changing wet clothes and sheets.
How does constipation even cause that, anyway?
>>
>>25914344
>How does constipation even cause that, anyway?

because everything in my digestive tract gets backed up and pushes against my already small bladder
>>
>>25914238
You're a girl aren't you?m
>>
File: zdsc6262c.jpg (382KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
zdsc6262c.jpg
382KB, 940x940px
>>25914238
What kind of diaper tho?

My day hasn't exactly started as I haven't slept yet. Debating whether or not I want to diap up. Gotta do stuff when I awake. North Shore diaps are too thick for me to wear discretely.
>Tfw mommy gf decorated them for me
>>
>>25914421
I didn't find it necessarily to explicitly disclose that, but yes.

>>25914471
>What kind of diaper tho?

Crinklz :3

And cute that you have a mommy. I can't wait to see daddy again, hopefully this weekend...
>>
>>25914502
>Crinklz
I'm jelly! Not sure how much it'll cost to ship those to the US... a-at least there's Snuggies/Tykables here... and those new ABU Space diaps... and Bambinos... and so on. The NorthShore Supremes I've read are supposed to be similar in thickness and absorbency to "premium" brands like the aforementioned but not as expensive... and there's no qt prints, blah. It's my first pack so I have nothing else to compare them to, unfortunately. She didn't decorate all of them. I save the ones she decorated for special occasions. I'm currently decorating one of the blank ones myself.
>Tfw mommy gf is an ocean away
I'm guessing you know your daddy personally... and if that's so, you're so lucky. ;_;
>>
>>25914628
>>Crinklz
>I'm jelly! Not sure how much it'll cost to ship those to the US...
No idea either... but on the other hand, something seems to have changed about them... they don't seem as thick as before anymore ._.'

>a-at least there's Snuggies/Tykables here... and those new ABU Space diaps... and Bambinos... and so on. The NorthShore Supremes I've read are supposed to be similar in thickness and absorbency to "premium" brands like the aforementioned but not as expensive...
Yeah, you guys in the US have sooooo much to choose from! Getting most of those over here is super expensive too... most of the time I do get "normal" diapers because it's way cheaper and I'd rather wear the cute printed ones for when daddy is over ^__^

>and there's no qt prints, blah. It's my first pack so I have nothing else to compare them to, unfortunately. She didn't decorate all of them. I save the ones she decorated for special occasions. I'm currently decorating one of the blank ones myself.
Well, at least it's a good way to let your creativity out! :3

>>Tfw mommy gf is an ocean away
>I'm guessing you know your daddy personally... and if that's so, you're so lucky. ;_;

Ahhhw, that sucks. I do know my daddy personally, but I'm still training him :3 he's kinda new to the whole thing so I can't fully let go and be little because he doesn't have that full on take control daddy instinct yet ^^;
>>
I just got off work and I have...exactly one pair of clothing clean left.

I'm putting off going to my grandparents' for laundry. If I had the option of washer and dryer here, best believe I wouldn't leave my room other than for work and groceries.
>>
>>25914761
I should probably do laundry too. Maybe I'll throw in a load. I should actually do a whole bunch of stuff, but, weh, don't wanna. I'm too comfy in soggy padding >w<
>>
File: z-d-bryn-kitty1.jpg (247KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
z-d-bryn-kitty1.jpg
247KB, 850x600px
>>25914704
>you guys in the US have sooooo much to choose from!
Welllllllllll, you guys have Fabine and Cuddlz as well! I suppose we're about even, really.
>
Ahhhw, that sucks. I do know my daddy personally, but I'm still training him :3 he's kinda new to the whole thing so I can't fully let go and be little because he doesn't have that full on take control daddy instinct yet ^^;
i c i c, has there been lots of progress? My mommy gf said she's had maternal instincts since she was little herself, so no training necessary! Hopefully we'll finally see each other in person this year~

It's /r9k/ themed btw... so far I drew Pepe, Wojak, Eggman, and Elliot on it. Unfortunately I'm limited to two colors (black and red) because I don't have any other colored sharpies to decorate with. Woe is meee! ;-;
>>25914761
What sort of wageslavery do you do for monies?
>>
>>25914238
You really need to consider seeking help
>>
>>25914861
I push around pallets and boxes at a hospital maybe...two-three hours a night. Then I kill five-six hours on my laptop. $13.07/hr, is comfy and gained muscle over the years.
>>
File: z-d-1444774502451.jpg (1MB, 1800x2399px) Image search: [Google]
z-d-1444774502451.jpg
1MB, 1800x2399px
>>25914861
>Tfw messed up quote
About to pass out so fug it.
>>
>>25914873
So you only work 2-3 hours or are you saying you do work over your laptop as well? Is that $13 after tax or before?
>>
>>25914861
>Welllllllllll, you guys have Fabine and Cuddlz as well! I suppose we're about even, really.
mmmyeah. Fabines aren't that cute looking though. I don't like how there's a www address printed on them -__-

>i c i c, has there been lots of progress? My mommy gf said she's had maternal instincts since she was little herself, so no training necessary! Hopefully we'll finally see each other in person this year~

It seems to go pretty okay :3 he does have some instincts, but he's never been into this before, so...

>>25914863
I already get help and they understand that I'm living life to the best of my abilities :3

>>25914873
That seems like a pretty comfy job, how come you have so much free time during work?
>>
>>25914852
Would you consider selling some used, soiled diapers with proof of you wearing them?
>>
>>25914908
I work an 8 hour shift but I only do work for maybe a quarter of it.
It's 12.07 but with +1 due to shift difference. That's before taxes. I'm taking an online class to get a tech support certificate and then I'm gonna study for A+ so I can be as lazy and make twice as much and beyond.
>>
>>25914914
It's a mix of some nights are just lighter than others...and because I've been doing it for about three years now, so I already know what to do and how to do it easily and quickly.
Started at the beginning of '13, and it wasn't easy but I eventually moved up/sideways to a different position with the same work.
>>
File: zdsc6270.jpg (371KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
zdsc6270.jpg
371KB, 1280x960px
>>25914914
>I don't like how there's a www address printed on them -__-
Yeh, tru... kinda forgot about that. Their Christmas design from a couple years ago looked nice from what I can remember. I don't think it had their URL on it? Maybe I'm wrong. Do you have a wand? Have you tried it on a wet squishy diap? It's comfyyyyy~ I liek it. I suppose girls enjoy it more tho... >-< Anyway, I think I'm gonna get sleeps, take care anon!
>>25914923
>tech support
>twice as much and beyond
Is this true or are your hopes way too high? I don't know how much it pays but I always thought it was a minimum wage job mostly taken up by Indians. Well, if it requires certification I guess... maybe I'll look into that.

Lewd btw. I still need to get better at putting diaps on because I shouldn't be able to see into it like this, but at least it helps with photographing events like that.
>>
>>25914921
Yes and no. I'd consider selling them. Not sure about the proof. Depends on what that entails.

I'm not really sure about the logistics of sending someone a used diaper, though...
>>
>>25915035
Well not with tech support specifically, but it'd get me into the IT field. The certificate is more or less a sign of "hey, I know some shit, HIRE ME". Given the hospital I work at, I can easily stay at the same place but just change departments.

Now say I stick with whatever counts as their basic-level support? That'd still pay more than what I'm earning now. And it's experience in the field. That's what matters.

Tack on A+ Certification and I would think that alone would warrant maybe a tiny bump in pay, or at least a better/assured position in something... I would have to bug a ton of people about it for specifics.
>>
>Do you have a wand? Have you tried it on a wet squishy diap? It's comfyyyyy~ I liek it.

I don't have one so I haven't ever tried it, i heard it's soooo good though :3
>>
Time for me to get changed and take a shower :3
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.