[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WorkOut Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: newbicepslarge.jpg (15KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
newbicepslarge.jpg
15KB, 350x200px
Hello fellow robots, anyone here who just recently started lifting weights or been lifting for some time?

I'm getting back into it starting monday, i first started lifting about a 1.5 years ago and did it for about 5 months before i gave up. I was skinny but i was looking pretty good, and was so fucking vascular it was unbelievable how much my veins popped out when i was pumped. I felt so good about myself as well. Anyway, past 2 weeks I've been working on my push-ups which gave me the idea to lift again.

Monday i will start a basic workout regime at home since i have the weights and bars / dumbbells.

Monday
>5X5 Squats
>Benchpress 5x5
>barbell rows 5x5
>Mlitarypress 5X5
>Bicep curls 5x5
>Situps 30x2
>Russian twists 10x5

Wednesday
>5x5 squats
>Militarypress 5x5
>Deadlifts 5x5
>Benchpress 5x5
>Situps 30x2
>Russian twists 10x5

Friday
>5X5 Squats
>Benchpress 5x5
>barbell rows 5x5
>Mlitarypress 5X5
>Bicep curls 5x5
>Situps 30x2
>Russian twists 10x5
>>
how old are you? how do you have the energy to do all that
>>
>>25913911
I'm 21, right now i run roughly 50km's a week. I'm pretty energetic.
>>
>>25913918
you don't work do you and live with your parents?
>>
>>25913930
When i first started lifting i was working up to 14 hours a day and still had energy to lift weights, now I'm jobless since i got fired.

So i can concentrate fully on lifting.
>>
What's the point of 5x5? Also you probably should do squats less frequently.
>>
>>25913901
Is this legit? Can you work all those muscle groups multiple times a week like that?

I recently started working out very mildly and have been seeing results. I make sure to give myself plenty of recovery time and only work select muscle groups on a single day.
>>
>>25913948
>Also you probably should do squats less frequently.

You do that, i do what i want.

>>25913953
Me and you are different, i did this routine previously except 4-5 times a week and was fine. But then again my whole life i was working in the construction industry.
>>
File: 1453221468739.png (304KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453221468739.png
304KB, 666x400px
>>25913963
If you're so damn alpha why are you here pham!?
>>
File: 6546545.png (698KB, 1093x951px) Image search: [Google]
6546545.png
698KB, 1093x951px
>>25913973
What was alpha in my post, you retard? Because i mentioned the obvious and stated me and you are nothing alike physically?
>>
>>25913963
>i did this routine previously except 4-5 times a week and was fine
It's not about being fine. It's about maximizing gains. If you don't let your muscles rest enough, you slow down your muscle building.
>>
>>25913990

There's a rest day between, and rest days on the weekend after the last workout day.

Read.
>>
>>25913980
The implication was you're much more physically impressive, you retarded normie.

In any case, you making gains bruh?
>>
>>25914011

Damn, you are one little cry baby, probably why you've got a nick on r9k out of all places, I'll explain it for you anyhow since you clearly crave the attention and validation and a bit of a brick.

See the dumb cunt here; >>25913953
>Is this legit? Can you work all those muscle groups multiple times a week like that?
Now my post explaining we are different and it worked for me previously;>>25913963
>Me and you are different, i did this routine previously except 4-5 times a week and was fine

You're as touchy as a women, drop a dumbbell on your head.
>>
>>25913901
Will I get visibly ripped if I follow this routine?
>>
your routine is shit
>>
>>25914038
It's actually pretty decent, most strength training routines consist of very less.
>>
>>25914025
I know what you posted, I was there, there's nothing more to extrapolate you autistic retard.

When you go
>you and me are different
then go on to explain how the routine I thought was rather intense was nothing compared to your old routine coupled with your le hard construction job it's easy to make the connection that you are saying I'm weak, which I am.

Also my post was a joke so you are in fact the one getting rustled over nothing.

Typical normie meathead faggot.
>>
>>25914038
What's wrong with it? Olympic athletes probably do that in a day.

or is this some "aesthetics le zyzz fit xD" horseshit?
>>
File: 1310564987331.jpg (28KB, 407x428px) Image search: [Google]
1310564987331.jpg
28KB, 407x428px
>>25914059
Looks like my comment made your tampon dislodge.
>Typical normie meathead faggot.
That's cute, when you mentioned you started lifting weights. Keep up those dumbbells.
>>
>>25914068
nothings wrong with it, kids a sperg who only follows zyzz's light weight roided routine.

of chest everyday and curls and nothing more.
>>
>>25914074
In any case you reek of normalfaggotry and should leave.

>>>/fit/

g'day
>>
File: hfghg.png (13KB, 810x308px) Image search: [Google]
hfghg.png
13KB, 810x308px
Never knew how good this place was without all the attention whores.
>>
>>25914096
>says the attention whore taking screencaps of the posts he manually closed like a fucking loser

sure thing champ
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.