[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize 'cute' and 'innocent'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1453008607091.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453008607091.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
When did you realize 'cute' and 'innocent' looking girls are just as bad as other girls and that all women are sociopathic whores?
>>
Most people are morons or sociopaths.
You all focus on women because you're simple minded.
>physical looks don't betray inner workings
Holy shit what a fucking revelation this is literally the moral of like a couple thousand stories
Retard.
>>
>>25912972
so passive aggressive
>>
That's actually correct.
I always thought sociopathy is rare meme disease but virtually all women, related or not, that I know, exhibit the behavior more or less.

Isn't there a way to play the system?
>>
>>25913106
Be sociopath just like women.
>>
>>25912940
>all women are sociopathic whores?
If you mean they pursue goals that coincide with their own self interest, then I would agree. But that's true of everyone on the planet.
The only difference is females have a much easier time exploiting other people, and you would do the same in their position.
>>
>>25913106
>boipussi
femboys are often as bad as tho
being desired has a corrupting effect
>>
>>25913186
dont assume everyone would do something just because you would anon.

dont generalize everyone over a few.

you sound like a feminist with her all men are rapist lies
>>
>>25913224
>you sound like a feminist with her all men are rapist lies
It isn't a matter of whether I personally would or wouldn't do something, it's a proven fact. Do you believe people who kill or mutilate themselves do so for any other reason aside from it seems like the most beneficial option at the time? Everyone acts in their own self interest all the time, regardless of how deluded their reasoning might be.

I'd actually love to believe I'm different but I know that's not the case.

>I also fucking hate feminists
>>
File: 1444928184689.png (42KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1444928184689.png
42KB, 500x286px
>>25913219

Then there is no hope.
>>
>>25912940
No fucking shit, do you think people's personalities are defined by how cute their facial features are?

You are the equivalent of women who think handsome guys with glasses are 'nerdy'. You see a pretty Stacey and think she's not a Stacey just because she's not covered in fake tan and makeup.
>>
>>25912940

Never. I like women with a mean look on their face anyway. Resting bitch face is my fetish.
>>
File: screenshot12.jpg (145KB, 1365x725px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot12.jpg
145KB, 1365x725px
>Liking underage women

reported this thread.
>>
>>25912940
Is it possible this girl browses r9k, I met her on omegle I think.
>>
>>25912940

fucking cutey evil daddy issues bitches
>>
File: 1453274329075.jpg (8KB, 169x191px) Image search: [Google]
1453274329075.jpg
8KB, 169x191px
>>25913337
>mfw the tabs

top kek my good sir, well meme'd indeed
>>
>>25913337
>no gay sex with hats ON

There's a protocol for this shit m8.
>>
>>25912940
in middle school

>be me
>find nice cute girl
>get manipulated by her until i can't take it anymore
>break up
>next year
>same with with bad ass tomboy cute gf
>same shit happens
>break up
>highschool
>go out with a stacey
>same shit
>a year passes....
>find cute asian girl
>again is a manipulative bitch
>i can't win senpai
>>
File: 1453355367637.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453355367637.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>25912940
My friends and I unironically call this the "mindfuck of 2013" The three of us were fairly sheltered and somewhat united in our pinings for simple laying-under-the-stars relationships when chasing girls. We weren't after the sloots or just to crush puss, so we thought with enough effort and enough growth socially, intelectually, and physically We could live a happy life with girls that cared about us. Like others in this board We had trouble, one friend specifically started to make a list of failures and We would constantly bust his balls as friends are wont to do. We were hanging out with this short, cute, bubbly girl and found out that her, of all people, was drinking, smoking, and hooking up with dudes. At the time I saw virginity as something you would lose after at least a year with a girl, and that casual sex was something not as common, especially fucking junior year of high school. In fact it wasn't even junior year, talking to her we found out a lot of girls We knew lost them fucking freshman year! There was this one girl who was lightheartedly poked fun at for being religious and extremely naive. We then learn that she had lost her vcard at 15 and none of the other girls even knew!
I remember being on the bus heading taylor swifts song 15 and thinking how stupid it was and how you should at least be cautious because of your age and not be so overcompensating when challenged by adults. 15? Really? I was the same age but I knew I was still practically a kid. I guess we were still chasing that Disney dream, but nothing fancy really, just a first love, a nice summer night, and getting close to someone while talking about constellations. We soon realized however that no one else seemed to care for this care-free life, and promptly gave up our ideals on love and a purpose in it
>>
>>25912940
when my gf broke up with me desu senpai
>>
>>25913481
Sounds like me, just replace friends with my cousin.

Always chasing after that dreamy anime-like love relationship, only to be disappointed each time.

I gave up and decided to simulate my fantasies through romance VNs.
>>
>>25913883
I've got a folder of qt girls now. I just read or hate my life in bed now for the most part
>>
>>25913443
Maybe you sure try someone in your own league you repulsive lardass.
>>
w>>25913481
>mindfuck of 2013
>2013
>especially fucking junior year of high school. In fact it wasn't even junior year,
Fuck off underageb& sack of shit.
>>
When did you realise that robots are just unclean and autistic, and that all robots are sad sociopaths that project their inadequacies on the other sex?

All you nigger need therapy, sunlight and a kick in the ribs, honestly.. The last thing you need is a bunch of faggots on this board enabling these sort of thoughts in threads like this, that merely serve to confirm the worldview of anons that have already given up..
>G-girls are whores, r-right anon?
>W-women are all sociopaths, a-amirite?
>R-right /r9k/??
>S-surely /r9k/ agrees, r-right?
>'There's no reason to ever leave the house or make an effort ever again, r-right /r9k/??'
>'I should just be my smelly autistic self, and never leave the h-house, r-right??'

You kids are literally telling each other to 'bee urself', except that unlike in the memes, 'urself' is being a conaisseur of fine chinese cartoons and chicken tendies...
>>
>>25914107
I don't know if this is bait or you are plain stupid.
>>
>>25914138

Would you prefer it if I told you you're hopeless and that you'll never ever have the love of a girl other than your mom?
>>
>>25913883
>Always chasing after that dreamy anime-like love relationship
Yeah... I too just want to be a completely unremarkable loser with no discernible qualities and have this totally perfect, moe, submissive super kawaii girl to fall into my arms for literally no reason, develop a crush on me for literally no reason, shyly ask me out for literally no reason, but alas I live in the real world and unfortunately here women actually have standards :(

Stop living any time.
>>
>>25914204

>I'll just stay inside with my fantasies and my drawings and my sad little self

And you wonder why girls pay you no mind?
>>
>>25912940

I did not. I don't have a definitive opinion about the subject. Maybe cute girls are more sociopathic. I am not sure. People are weird. I often don't know if they are liars, crazies or dumb.

This girl said to me that she considers this obviously handsome guy to not be handsome after him throwing her off after she threw herself at him. She said she has this weird taste that when she says a guy is handsome she is not actually talking about looks, but him as a person, and that's why many of her friends says "ew, how do you find this guy cute?".

This other girl would complain everyday about me hitting on her, after I stopped hitting on her weeks before. Told everyone things that did not happen etc... I don't know if she is crazy, an attention whore or just wanted to fuck me up socially.

I have a friend who's girlfriend said she is the one who asked him to beboyfriend her and not he that asked her to commit.
>>
>>25914194
My mom hates me as well.
>>
>>25914107
shoo shoo normalshit begone
>>>/fazetwitterspace/
>>
>>25914281

Probably your own fault as well m8...
>>
>>25913337
*tips fbi* blox
>>
>>25914219
Replied to the wrong person?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.