[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: 1453368445545.jpg (141KB, 1024x1829px) Image search: [Google]
1453368445545.jpg
141KB, 1024x1829px
Fembots, what do you think of tattoos and piercings?

Do they make a girl look trashy?

Would you ever get any?

If yes, doesn't it ever put you off how many people think it's trashy?
>>
>>25912822
How about you shit the fuck up and go back to Reddit.
>>
>>25912846
But she's cute. CUTE.
>>
I have 11 tattoos including a full sleeve. I have 3 non-ear piercings.
I generally like them, although I've seen some ugly/trashy ones.
It does bother me that some people judge you for it. Even my mom says they are trashy. But so many people have at least one nowadays that I think we're close to moving past that judgmental attitude entirely.
>>
>>25913433
Tattoos tend to indicate a greater likelihood of being into sexually risky behavior I guess.
>>
>>25913433
Post pictures. Also nipple piercings?
>>
I don't think it's ready per se, as long as the tattoo isn't trashy.
I'd date, but probably not have a long-term relationship, with a girl with that many tattoos.
It still kinda limits the jobs you can take
>>
>>25913461
This is my most recent one. It's a La Dispute lyric.
I got it for my birthday last year. I would get more and more extravagant ones if I had the money.
No nipple piercings yet but I'm thinking about it. I think I definitely have the right boobs for it.
>>
>>25913550
>This is my most recent one

and it looks like shit, good job you stupid bitch.
>>
>>25913550
Have you ever dyed your hair purple, green, blue or red?

How old are you?

What brings you to /r9k/? Tattoos are more associated with extroversion.
>>
>>25913550
Your mother is right
You're fucking trash
>>
>>25913574
>extroversion.
No they're associated with nasty fucking skanks like the one in the OP or posting ITT
>>
I don't care what other people do with their own bodies. That's their business.

I don't want tattoos and can't see myself ever getting any. I have ear piercings.
>>
>>25912822
I don't mind them. I'd get a couple of piercings and maybe a few small tattoos. I don't give a shit if people think it looks trashy. I'm never gonna please everyone. I ain't no hundred dolla bill.
>>
>>25913550
Your skin looks like a fifth-grader's Trapper Keeper
>>
>>25913595
Maybe clear it with your dad first?
>>
>>25913574
I tried purple and red when I was a teenager but I have pretty dark hair that doesn't dye very well.
I'll be 24 two weeks from today.
I would say I'm very introverted. I enjoy going out or socializing once or twice a week, but I have to be drunk or high. I spend the rest of my free time alone.
>>
Depends on the piercing/tattoo.
>>
>>25913619
Go back to soc you used up whore. Ps your tattos are shit you cow.
>>
>>25913619
>drunk or high.
Like pottery
>>
>>25913619
Be honest, how many guys have you had sex with?

Have you ever camwhored?
>>
>>25913619

Man that's just sad. Drugs fuck people up in more ways than one. Stop doing them.
>>
>>25913619
Please be my friend. I find women with tattoos and piercings extremely cool.
>>
No better way to show your worth than a shitty tattoo by some guy you blew at a party.
>>
>>25912822
Basically it's an indicator she's not ddown to earth at all, hates average looking guys, and only gets her kicks from getting pounded by drunk Chads multiple times a week by different men.
>>
>>25913550
>La Dispute
gay
>>
>>25913619
Can I be your friend? I'm a girl too and I just get high alone.
>>
>>25912822
I think that these girls are sexy as hell but I'd never get tattoos and piercings myself
>>
ngl, love trashyness and sluttyness.

>>25913550
would rape until you came.
>>
File: 1453222959356.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1453222959356.png
440KB, 633x758px
>>25913619
>i enjoy going out or socializing once or twice a week
>once or twice a week
>once or twice

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25912822
I have 5 tattoos and one piercing besides my ears. You literally must have a lot of problems if you think tats are anything more than artwork. Not everything is a deeper seed of a psychological condition- putting art in your skin in no way makes you more promiscuous or trashy. I do art, I like art, I get art tatted. Simple
>>
>>25915363
t. girl with chest piece
>>
File: classclassclass.png (170KB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
classclassclass.png
170KB, 432x480px
I got my nipples pierced for a $200 bet right after I turned 18. Those are able to be taken out though. Tattoos are a little too permanent for my taste. I've been thinking for years what i'd get if i would get one though. thought about getting the demon brand from Berserk on my boob, chest, or side. Out of sight and could still get a job. but thats about it like anything else seems pretty meh and I don't like the idea enough to commit to it for life.
>>
Gross. As girls we need to be classy and well presented. Not even kidding, I wish more gals still wore skirts beneath the knee.
>>
>>25915412
Do you still keep the uh, "jewelry" in your nipples?
>>
>>25912822
Uniformity is key, most people get clusterfucks of unfinished and colored tattoos scattered across their bodies. Like the woman in the OP and most women, they get these tiny, stupid, tattoos with no meaning scattered all over. looks like they're just trying to cover their insecurities in ink.

Here is the best description: would you rather want your body to look like a renaissance paintings or the scattered doodles of a 10th grader?
>>
>>25915436

I'm guessing you have one massive piece of all over.
>>
>>25915480
I'm currently saving for my whole back to be done. It'll cost around 3 grand. I just admire the solidness, its annoying to see people with fucking quotes and symbols that make no real sense scattered all over. They look like a fucking advertising billboard.
>>
>>25915526

Anon. Think twice about that. If I and most other guys saw it, we'd think you were easy.
>>
>>25915412
>cosplayer
>nipple piercings
>tattoo on boob

lmao, you can't make this shit up
>>
>>25915535
Easy? I've thought many times about it. Well, I don't really give too many shits about what people may think of it. Plus, I'm engaged (REEE, normie, etc.) so I'm not too worried about the dating scenario.
>>
>>25912822
they tend to be either trashy looking or dumb looking. I'd never get a tattoo personally, but I'm fine with them on other people as long as they don't look completely awful, like in OP's pic.
>>
>Fembots, what do you think of tattoos and piercings?
i think it's degenerate and the more you have, the more of an attention whore you are
>Do they make a girl look trashy?
yes.
>Would you ever get any?
no
>>
i want my tragus pierced with a tiny little stud of something cute like a flower
and really skinny line art of some anatomically correct plants about halfway up my spine, maybe just a little color

i think facial piercings look awful, overly pierced ears and gauges too. I think a couple tattoos are fine, but too much and it just looks bad. i would probably avoid girl in OPs picture
>>
File: 1435423560274.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1435423560274.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
tattoos are so fucking annoying, I don't mind when girls who are kinda ugly do it, it usually works for them. When you're ugly you want to draw attention away from it and you can do that with body modification.

But seeing pretty girls with fucked up chest/facial/sleeves just pisses me off. You ALREADY WON THE GENETIC LOTTERY. Then you go fuck it up by covering yourself in ugly, garish tattoos because you thought they looked cute at the time?

Tattoos belong on tribals, men who were in prison, men who were in the military and women who are prostitutes. That's it. The only other tattoo that I think is a good idea is a tattooed wedding band, because I fucking hate wearing jewelry.
>>
>>25915746
>because I fucking hate wearing jewelry.

edgy...
>>
>>25915746
Women like them, that's all that matters. If you have contrary taste you are a neckbeard virgin
>>
File: tumblr_nvpnyjyN3b1r30tb7o1_540.jpg (50KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvpnyjyN3b1r30tb7o1_540.jpg
50KB, 540x540px
>>25912822
I've seen a few tattoos I like, but I haven't had any serious inclination or desire to get a tattoo

No matter how well-thought out, cool, or well-done it is, it'll just render you as another person with a tattoo. Everyone and their mom has ink these days; no tattoo is the new tattoo.
>>
I'm not a female and have several "degenerate" tattoos. people will occasionally ask me about them and look weirded out when I explain to them what it is I have. For one thing that respons is on par with any repsonse i am given and secondly it's my body I can ruin it if I want to. Of all the things in the world to worry about other people's tattoos isisnt one of them for me.
>>
File: 1417835748821.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1417835748821.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>25916864
Russian tattoos look pretty dope but you have no business getting one if you aren't a former Russian prisoner
>>
The only kind of piercing I can understand is armor piercing.

Tattoos could work if they were removable on demand, but well, they aren't and most of the time are ugly anyway.
>>
File: ear-weaving.jpg (14KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
ear-weaving.jpg
14KB, 225x300px
I was thinking of getting a weave piercing, or maybe a double helix.
A good upper ear piercing can strike a balance between edgyness and yet not looking like a trashy whore imo.
>>
File: awesome tat.jpg (89KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
awesome tat.jpg
89KB, 498x750px
>>25916910
See what I mean?

Great design, nice artistry, thought-provoking, etc. but it's still just a tattoo. To me, a good tattoo doesn't equate to good taste.

I find tattoos to be highly unimpressive.
>>
File: chee tattpp.jpg (25KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
chee tattpp.jpg
25KB, 500x319px
>>25916929
Even good tattoos aren't very good
>>
>>25912822
>Fembots, what do you think of tattoos and piercings?
I don't really care about them. They can look cute on cute girls, they can look gross when they're messy looking.
>Do they make a girl look trashy?
not unless the girl makes herself look trashy while she's tattooed and pierced. Also if the work is messy it looks bad but she's not likely to look trashy if she's dressed classy, you know?
>Would you ever get any?
probably not, I don't think it's worth the money, I don't have anything I like enough to put on my body permanently, I also think it's weird to walk in somewhere and pay someone to MARK YOUR BODY FOR LIFE. I think that's soooooo weird. I'd only ever let someone do that if I loved them AND the markings they're leaving on me. I just think it's weird.
>If yes, doesn't it ever put you off how many people think it's trashy?
If I did it, I wouldn't care how other people feel about it as long as I'm into what I did/got. I probably don't dress in a way that would show off anything on my skin since I mostly like to keep pretty covered up
>>
File: tumblr_nu5g9gLpq41qfw84lo1_540.jpg (43KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu5g9gLpq41qfw84lo1_540.jpg
43KB, 540x540px
>>25916940
orinigal moccent
>>
>>25916925
I agree. You should do it, then forget how to come back here afterwards
>>
>>25912822
I want a bunch of tattoos, my theory is that its not the amount you get its the style and type. If you're smart about it and use your whole body as a canvas with images of a similar theme and style - it can look really nice. Rather than a bunch of disjointed pictures all thrown together.

I still want to be "femme" i guess, so i doubt i'll go for the hardcore makeup or short hair styles, i just wanted some tattoos to cover up some scars i have. since im pretty insecure about them.
>>
>>25916960
>butthurt about not getting women
>insults women every opportunity he gets
do you see where you're going wrong yet??
>>
File: 1446308956457.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446308956457.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>25916956
And I--well I, will drink a sorority's goldfish
>>
>>25916974
>butthurt about getting women

I'm no mad at women at all. I don't blame them for what's wrong with me

>insults women every opportunity he gets

I was actually positively agreeing with the posters comment and added in the banter since we are on r9k after all. But it's ok. I forgive you for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>25913433
tumblr get the fuck out you trashy freak
>>
>>25915542
the hell did you pull cosplaying from? and I said i thought about the tattoo, I don't actually have it. Learn you read you illiterate robot.
>>
Every girl should have nipple piercings.
>>
>>25916910
>if you aren't a former Russian prisoner
what if I am
>>
>>25913619
>but I have to be drunk or high.

every time like clockwork, this is a thing.
sorry for generalizing and stuff but this is just such a pattern for girls.

>hey my mom is dead and used to be a drug-addict, so I got ugly tats and unnatural haircolors to cope with it.
>hey I'm mentally ill and I'm an alcoholic, have you seen my new vidya tattoo :3?
>>
>>25917218
Then you're far too interesting of a person to be squandering your once-fascinating life on arcanine.
>>
>>25916980
>And I--well I, will drink a sorority's goldfish

what the fuck does this mean
>>
>>25917172
You got your nipples pierced, which is worse.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.