[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she right? Are drunk girls really who they are?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: drunk girls by lcd soundsystem.jpg (408KB, 889x783px) Image search: [Google]
drunk girls by lcd soundsystem.jpg
408KB, 889x783px
Is she right?

Are drunk girls really who they are?
>>
being drunk brings out your true-self, and for women it happens to be that theyre sluts.

shes wrong, get over it.
>>
>>25912633
Haven't read the full thing.

Alcohol has no effect on (dis)inhibition. Other drugs do, alcohol doesn't. It's a meme normies use as an excuse to justify actions they are too scared to perform in their everyday lives. Commonly for sex acts they feel ashamed of, such as guys fucking fat girls or girls having one night stands.

It doesn't hold up in court.
>>
>>25912633
As a guy, I can say I have never (N E V E R) been so drunk I've lost all control over my actions-- unless you count the one time I was blackout drunk and vomiting, but I do not. Even then, I didn't do any stupid shit; just puked and tried to stay conscious.

Anyone who uses being under the influence of alcohol as an excuse for degeneracy is a liar who is uncomfortable with the choices they made.
>>
>>25912633
I really fucking hate women 2bh
>>
>>25912770
You've clearly never been blackout faggot. IT happens. I've been so drunk I've walked 2 hours to a place I was staying.

I'm not a violent person and even when I am blackout drunk the most I'll do is send the girls I like fb messages.
>>
>>25912633
so when a drunk man has sex with a girl its rape
when a drunk female has sex it isn't her fault and the man get charged with rape

how about not blaming your actions on drugs. If your taking a drug that works like an aphrodisiac in a setting with multiple males who want sex what do you think the outcome is.
>>
>>25912800
Except, I literally said in my post that I was blackout once. Nice try, trying to defend your own drunken shenanigans with the "blackout = not accountable for my own actions" meme
>>
>>25912700
>>25912770
These.

You can't get out of a drunk driving charge with
>"Oh sorry for hitting that other driver officer, but I really thought that doing a maccas run to sober up would be a good idea lol"
>>
>>25912902
correct. being drunk cannot be used as an excuse for your personal actions.

if youre drunk and you crash, its your fault.

if youre drunk and you have sex, its your fault.
>>
>>25912690
this

i am perfectly in control of myself when drunk (except for laughter) and have never made a regrettable decision drunk

it speaks volumes on the character and fortitude of a person when as soon as they have their inhibitions willfully dropped they completely lose control and make all sorts of terrible decisions
>>
Yes and no. I'm a guy and I definitely identify with some of what she's saying. Like when I get drunk-but-not-hammered, I'll start flirting with girls that I normally wouldn't not because I want them specifically, but just because they're there. And when I've been straight up blackout drunk I've done some really dumb shit. There was a girl I was with one time and I had to piss but couldn't stand so I asked her to hold my dick and aim for me while I held myself up against a wall. Another time I was talking about football with a random guy I met and started shoving him because I hate the team he's a fan of and my friends had to pull me away before I started a fight even though I'm one of the most passive, least violent guys you'll ever meet. I don't even have secret violent desires or anything, I never fantasize about hurting people and I would never want to do it in a sober state.

That being said, I don't think getting drunk/high is a "get out of jail free card" of any kind. I would never want a girl I was friends with to get me extremely drunk because she wants to have sex with me (assuming I wouldn't have sex with this girl if I was sober). It's just dishonest and manipulative. But as morally wrong as I think it is to have sex with a girl who's really fucked up, you're not forcing her to drink or have sex with you. If she does it out of her own accord, then you should really just chalk them up to a night of drunk regrets same as if you're a dude who gets drunk and fucks a fat chick or something. Best you can do is learn from your mistakes and not drink with that person, maybe cut contact with them if you really feel violated. Alcohol has consequences, and you really shouldn't be drinking so much if you can't handle those.
>>
>>25913059
>Like when I get drunk-but-not-hammered, I'll start flirting with girls that I normally wouldn't not because I want them specifically, but just because they're there.
There's a reason alcohol is called "liquid courage" anon. Don't make excuses for them.

Courage is not the same as consciously making shit decisions. You were probably already pissed off those times you instigated things.
>>
>>25913059
>I would never le do that if I were le sober :^)
Lying sack of shit. Faggot.

You didn't even black out, stupid cunt.
>>
Yep being drunk is your true self. If you're violent you'll be violent, if you're a whore you'll be a whore. I'm introverted so when drunk I simply crush on a couch while watching everybody else with a dumb smile on my face, but unlike sober I don't feel weird about it.
>>
>>25913158
The only reason I know I did those things is because the people I was with told me about it. I genuinely don't remember any of it.
>>25913144
Nah seriously, one of the same girls that I flirted with drunk tried to make a move on me when I was sober because she thought I was interested in her but I turned her down because I really did not want to fuck her or do anything sexual/romantic with her.
>>
>>25913158
I don't think you actually drink

That being said, isn't it kind of weird that we've actually arrived at a point in society that a man is a rapist for having sex with a woman who is excited about the prospect? I'm not talking about taking advantage of someone, but if I get drunk and wake up next to a woman who was also drunk, why am I a rapist? We need to think of sex less as a thing men do to women and more a thing people do with each other. I'm sure SJW would even agree with that
>>
>>25913295
>I'm sure SJW would even agree with that
hahahaha no
women cant du nuffing wrong

SJWs defend islam the religion that gives capital punishment with stones to people who have been raped.
>>
>>25913226
Did you chug a fifth of vodka?

Alcohol-induced amnesia is rare, even among alcoholics

Alcohol-induced amnesia is not a 'level of drunkenness' blackout is an a synonym for ' really drunk'

Alcohol-induced amnesia is amnesia, it impairs MEMORY formation, it is no more impairing to decision making than being drunk

Stop lying, and stop making excuses for your completely voluntary, conscious, behavior
>>
>>25913295
Nigger, I'm drunk right now
>>
>>25912633
Women who write shit like this need at least 5 good backhands until she learns to smarten up or shut the fuck up. You went to a party with people you didn't know, they got drunk, you got drunk. You know you can't control yourself when you drink, so why did you drink? Your fault, no one else's. I want to slap the everloving shit out of this bitch.
>>
>>25913418
Is NOT a synonym
>>
>>25913418
I have really low tolerance (only 140 lbs and I drink maybe once every weekend) and I think I had a little over half a fifth of shitty vodka in 30 minutes or so. Trust me anon, the last thing I remember was dancing with some girl at a party before waking up in my bed with puke on my sheets and on my clothes. I'm not trying to make an excuse for anything because I don't regret anything, but when I say that I was flirting with that girl because I was bored and just flirting to flirt I mean it. It was just mindless fun. I did not want to hook up with this girl and I still don't, I have no idea why this is hard for you to believe.
>>
>>25913463
this really

We don't tolerate people driving after drinking and anything bad that happens is entirely their responsibility. They have the supposed mental ability to know that bad things might happen when they drink and drive so they usually don't, so why is it any different when it comes to sex?
>>
>>25912633
She's right. None of you understand how drugs work.
>>
>>25913508
>but when I say that I was flirting with that girl because I was bored and just flirting to flirt I mean it. It was just mindless fun. I did not want to hook up with this girl
Thought you blacked out? :^)
>>
>>25913508
And when I say I drink once a weekend, it's typically not that much and spread out over the course of a few hours to just kick back with friends. I'm not a big fan of drinking in general because I tend to have pretty bad hangovers if I drink too much and it's just not worth it to me.
>>25913603
Not then retard, re-read my original post. I specifically said that the flirting was when I was "drunk-but-not-hammered" and the blacking out was when I had to have a different girl help me piss and when I almost got in a fight, and the only reason I know about those two instances are because the people I was with told me.
>>
Alcohol brings out the primal instincts in people. That's why people are more open about sex when drunk, because you forget the stigma that surrounds hooking up with random people and are left only with the urge to pass on your genes. Trust me I'm scientist.
>>
>>25913603
HA. Goteeeeeemmmmmm

How the FUCK was that not original?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.