[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do NEETs get their money from?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1451353731496.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451353731496.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
I dont want to work, I just want to live home for the entirety of my life. Sleep, eat, play videogames and bronswe 4chan. Thats all I ever want in life.
I know there are a lot of people who do this, specially in this board, so where do you guys get the money from?
>>
are you under 20
>>
>>25911059
I go to thrift stores and find things I can resell on ebay.

I fix people's computers for them for cash.

My grandmother pays me to take her to the grocery.

I sell possessions I built up in the years before my NEETdom.

I am spend almost no money on myself. A five dollar expenditure would be carefully calculated.
>>
I will send you an ebook I wrote that will teach you how to get all the NEET benefits for just $9.99
>>
>>25911104
Yes, I turned 18 not long ago.
>>
>>25911111
I have observed your repeating digits and granted you some of my respect.
>>
>>25911111
Jealous of those pents son
>>
>>25911111
>>25911122
Very nice numbers here.
>>
>>25911155
>>25911136
>>25911111
fuck you. stop derailing my thread
>>
>>25911177
Verified dubs
>>
>>25911155
>>25911177
Is this where I board the doubles train?
>>
i went as severally mentally disabled and get neetbux now.
>>
suck on my doubles, peasants
>>
>>25911276
ah shitfuck so close ;/
>>
>>25911059
>I know there are a lot of people who do this
There aren't. It's a meme you dip. 95% of these so-called NEETs live off their parents, the other 5% are just trolls.
>>
File: Capture.png (349KB, 433x385px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
349KB, 433x385px
i = sick
>>
>>25911233
>33
Checked. Welcome on board
>>
get a job you fuckin hippie lowlife, contribute something faggot
>>
>>25911300
If they're living off their parents they can still be NEET.
>>
File: 1453243520349.gif (388KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453243520349.gif
388KB, 500x375px
>>25911300
Well, my parents hate me. I guess I'll become a wageslave then.
>>
>>25911300
>not collecting NEETbux
was just informed by my therapist i qualify for them, filling out paperwork now and i'll get $900 to live off a month. more than enough for me.
>>
>>25911059
Neetbux and mooching off gf
>>
>>25911319
Contributing sucks so if I can survive alright without doing it I will. If I find a way to neet, why shouldn't I do it?
>>
>>25911404
how does one qualify for neetbux
>>
>>25911404
i think the only problem with that, is thats very little money to live off of, hell i was living on 1,500 a month and most people are amazed i can afford it(parents still pay for car insurance and cell phone :/). then again i live in sf bay area, if i lived in the middle of nowhere im sure 900$ a month would be enough to live on. but wouldnt you get bored eventually? dont get me wrong, im lazy and value freetime, i just got fired recently so i havent got bored of it yet but eventually this shit is going to wear thin. constantly playing vidya, browsing the chons, smoking heroin. one of the best feelings of working is feeling like you accomplished something and then get to leave and enjoy your free time even more. when all you have is freetime it becomes monotonous.
>>
I live with my mom while she pays for food&gas and is disappointed in me. Social Security is taking their time with me so I'm thinking about starting to donate plasma for some spare change to fix/replace shit.

In America, parents seem to just stop giving a fuck about you once you turn 18. Luckily I am a pitiful pathetic mess and my mom is hopelessly passive. The two are probably related.

I heard that in Japan children live with their parents until they get married. It makes more sense to me. I'm sure it raises people to be pussies but we don't have to have more fucking people draining on society because parents want a little side project for a few years before unleashing them onto society to take on meaningless jobs that contribute nothing. Take responsibility for your parasite or don't have one. Don't make it everyone else's problem but your own.
>>
>>25911527
fuckin a you are totally right. american parents...
>>
>>25911519
Depends on what country you're in and your disability really.
>>
>>25911635
Yeah, a lot of the NEETs who brag about having a lot of money and it being so easy to qualify are from Australia.
>>
>>25911680
I know where am in the US it's pretty difficult to get any welfare, especially considering that Florida doesn't have a lot of programs to begin with since we lack state taxes and usually a state with Republican governors who decide most of the policy making. I assume it's a bit easier if you're in the Northeast or out in the far west like California or Oregon.
>>
>>25911059
I live with family. I hate being a neet though. It seems fun when you are younger, but you get sick of it as you grow older. Alot of people grow out of video games too.

>>25911319
>get a job you fuckin hippie lowlife
If only those were easy to get. I'm not a neet because I want to be.
>>
>>25911521
i live in los angeles and been to san jose a few times which is kinda near you, it is enough to live off of if you are living rent free and don't mind cutting back on some stuff. i don't get out much so that saves me money...and don't get me wrong, i enjoy working too, manual labor doesn't scare me, i've farmed, done HVAC work, and a few other things. it does feel nice, but my anxiety and depression keep me from holding a job and going out in public. that's my disability.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.