[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please insult me in the meanest, most cruel way without cussing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (100KB, 744x721px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
100KB, 744x721px
Please insult me in the meanest, most cruel way without cussing.
>>
>>25910969
you're too nice
>>
>cuss

get out of here cousin fucker
>>
>>25910969
Could you stop? You're not funny.
>>
>>25910969

You're a butthead!

sorry! Was that too far?
>>
I think of you more as a friend.
>>
It's people like you that's the reason god doesn't talk to us anymore.
>>
>>25910969
you a meanie poopyhead

Top that, fuckers.
>>
>>25910969
I'd like to make you live the life I live.
>>
>>25910969
What's wrong with your face? Genetics!?
>>
You have failed to meet my expectations. Everyone you meet and come into contact with is worse off for having met you, and we would all be better off if you had simply never existed. You cannot do anything right, and all you contribute is disappointment. Please do us all one kindness in your selfish life and leave as soon as possible. Thank you.
>>
It's not that I think you're the worst person in the world; just that you make me a worse person for knowing you.
>>
You've made the assumption that you're worth the effort to insult. You're not.
>>
>>25910969
"You will never amount to anything. Have you considered suicide?"

use with caution
>>
>>25910969
You're a wageslave.
>>
You're a worm. A spineless coward, an urchin who lurks the depths because not even the sun would dignify a meet with the likes of your kind. You're not much better than your average every day pond muck. Jesus Christ gave his life for everyone's sins accept yours it seems, because your entire life is one big sin on humanity.
>>
u is a nigga
mama rag is a nigga
durag is a nigga
ballstics is a nigga
>>
>>25911764
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

blox
>>
You're a worthless faggot NEET who masquerades his loneliness, ineptitude and failures by escaping and engrossing yourself in fantasies such as Japanese cartoons. You even go far as to pretend to be one, even autistically typing said peculiar and annoying anime-inspired speech such as kyaaa! or stutter speech. Your parents must feel ashamed and guilty for letting you sink this low as a parasitic waste of life. Every day, suicide seems more tempting and less painful as you contemplate how it all went wrong but then you try to forget that awful pain by going to your Japanese cartoon forum and resume your shitposting
>>
mfw op likes being insulted
>>
>>25911804
T-too much bullying
>>
You hate yourself more than I ever could, and you've already thought worse things about yourself than I ever will. And so does everyone else you know.
>>
Give it up for the invincible, it's H-Town's finest
The GB, the general, the street shit, the timers
The motherfuckin criminals, see we keep it grimy
You niggaz chemicals, the weed got you blinded
I'm the original, the author of this G-shit
You niggaz pitiful, cause y'all be on some weak shit
Me I'm a nigga from the gutter motherfucker
If rap wasn't payin I'd hit the street cause I'm a hustler

It's Willie D y'all, it's been a minute y'all
I'm still in it y'all, fuck the critics y'all
Hoe niggaz make me hotter than tabasco
Play with my money I'ma kick you in your asshole
I see the videos, I read the magazines
Don't watch award shows, too many faggot scenes
I'm a machine, got a pistol in my loose fist
I'll leave you twisted on the ground in your boots bitch
>>
You make me believe in eugenics
>>
>>25910969
you'll never be a qt animu grl

I'm sorry
>>
>>25910969
you are pathetic and without worth. nobody outside your family will ever love you and your family will only do so out of obligation while they secretly pity you.
>>
>>25910969

How old are you...?
Look at your self.
>>
>>25910969
I'm guessing you're probably about on my level.
>>
>>25910969
You're a good person and I wish I could give you the love you deserve :3
>>
>>25913989
ouch, that's harsh.
>>
Nobody likes you, everyone think youre pathetic.
Even your father hates you.
Its pretty obvious youre a tranny.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>25911804
lmao
nice
>>
>>25913700
Searing.
>>
>>25910969
You're a big meanie-bo-beanie your parents are poopyfaces and you stink
Also you are a silly willy
>>
Ugh, why is OP here?
>>
i think your very pretty and your mother dresses you well.
>>
File: why-00045.jpg (20KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
why-00045.jpg
20KB, 438x438px
You're posting anime reactions, of which you likely have many, on a board known for being full of social failures, asking them to insult you.
There's a good chance you're doing this to get off, which is seriously disgusting, but even if you aren't it's pretty sad and pathetic that you're even asking such a thing.
You probably spend all your time on a computer, are a disappointment to your parents and never accomplished anything proper in life. You'll always be one of those people who just makes it by somehow, "living" your life day to day in your bedroom, watching anime all alone.
>>
>>25910969
Don't wake up tomorrow, and don't expect an afterlife; there's probably nothing for you on the other side in any case.
>>
>>25910969
There are girls that are more assertive than you.
>>
>>25910969
I'm deducting 500 from your GBP
>>
>>25910969

Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.
>>
>>25910969
I wish to inform you that no one in the vicinity enjoys your company nor will they ever come to feel the emotion of love towards you. You are vile and repugnant not to mention your various other flaws, I'd wish you a good day but being you, there will never ever be anything good in your life.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.