[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just a coincidence that robots are ugly or does antisocial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

Is it just a coincidence that robots are ugly or does antisocial behavior morph you into a loser through puberty
You see a guy like this and you just wonder what happened
>>
'vicious cycle'
>>
being ugly --> getting treated like shit by other people -->giving up on social interaction and giving up on looking after yourself --> looking uglier
>>
>>25910047
What does looking after yourself even mean
What is this magic thing normies do to not be ugly
Tell me
>>
>>25910018
He's ugly because he's fat, had bad skin and is unkempt. I guarantee you they could look supermodel tier with diet, exercise and grooming.
With few exceptions, it's nurture, not nature.
>>
>>25910093
>it's nurture, not nature.
oh boy
>>
>>25910202
Do you disagree? Does being healthy, physically fit, well-dressed and groomed not make almost anybody good-looking?
>>
>>25910018
>robots are ugly

says who
>>
>>25910327
Post selfie, mang
>>
I'd look pretty good if I could just grow a decent fucking beard
weak chin cucked my teenage years
>>
>>25910369
Why do I have to post a selfie just because you're going out on a limb and saying robots are ugly?
>>
>>25910281
Only to some degree, if you're born ugly, there's not much you can do to change that other than plastic surgery
>>
>>25910093
This is true for some people including the fatty guy OP posted.
Like if that dude changed his diet alone and ate smarter, the weight would have melted off while his hair and skin would have improved. Not saying that it would completely fix that acne though.

I spent a lot of my life like this and now that I'm losing the weight, I'm seeing I'm not actually that ugly. Everything I mentioned above is happening for me because I'm putting a little effort in.
>>
>>25910018

Can we make this a selfie thread? Let's prove that we aren't all horrible looking. I'm pretty average, I guess. Maybe ugly, idk
>>
>>25910415
Obviously if you're physically deformed there's only so much you can do.
Even so, a 1/10 can still have swagger and the body of Adonis. Have you never seen a fairly ugly guy still get laid because he's extremely laid back and confident?
Of course he'll be less attractive than the 10/10 model, but that doesn't matter.
>>
>>25910516

Girls say I'm good looking, but I've never had a GF or even have a girl approach me in any fashion

Appearance is, in fact, somewhat important. If you're an ugly fuck you probably won't get pussy, but good looks don't get you pussy unless you're Adonis marble-statue tier
>>
File: 2016-01-21 09.00.15.jpg (224KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21 09.00.15.jpg
224KB, 1600x1200px
>>25910516
I'll happily prove you wrong.
>>
Never been too charming with the ladies, but puberty evolved me from a charmander to a charizard and it didn't help. Best chance is to hit on the ugly ducklings from highschool with low self esteem
>>
>>25910720
Really, senpai? A robot raises his head in this age of opression and no one takes a pot shot?

Come on DOOE EEET!
EIM RAIIT HIIAR, DOOE EEET
SHAME ME, AIM HIIAR
>>
Hey fuck you guy, just because I'm completely socially inept, suicidal, a virgin, and hate other humans, doesn't mean I'm ugly.

I'd like to think I'm approaching supreme gentlemen attractiveness, despite living in my parents basement with a neckbeard
>>
>>25910500
Although becoming attractive hasn't really helped my social life, this is basically what I went through.

Was about 230 and felt pretty weak, started boxing right after school and it made me feel a lot better about myself and my looks. Still don't talk to anyone and get fucking freaked out when anyone at the gym tries to talk to me so I think they assume I'm slightly retarded or something, but it's nice to feel somewhat good about myself...
>>
File: 1439156623840.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1439156623840.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>25911750
>ginger
>normal
ha hahahahaha ha ;_;
>>
>>25911750
Yeah, from what i've seen, most of the people on /r9k/ are average or even good looking dudes
>>
>>25911750
FUCK OFF, GINGERCHAD

FUCKING IRISH LEPRECHAUN PIECE OF SHIT
>>
Op's image guy is from Finland I believe, so he was meant to be obscenely hideous from the start
>>
>>25911750
die

TOTALLY ORIGINAL POST
>>
>>25911750
>they affter me lucky charms
>>
>>25911787
>>25911811
>>25911832
>>25911863
>>25911871
lol my post got deleted but >>25910720 is still here
>>
>>25911894
You don't belong here, GingerChad

Fuck off to /soc/
>>
File: 1453357167857_edit.jpg (18KB, 438x422px) Image search: [Google]
1453357167857_edit.jpg
18KB, 438x422px
>>25910018
He could look so much better if he took care of himself.
>>
>>25910018
weird and unusual men are "the other" in society, most have mental health problems and they don't get the help they need, they are more likely to be face social alienation and abuse, men are viewed as having power and privilege in society so the few men who have none of that get no social safety net
>>
>>25911956
but that would be faking it and dishonest, what kind of disgusting human being would cover up their flaws and try to look like they take good care of themselves when really they don't
>>
>>25911911
Do gingers live in gingerbread houses?
>>
>>25912001
Ffs man i filled my uni amphitheatre with laugher
>>
>>25910093

This guy is actually married.

I don't know where to look, but there was a thread about him in one of the 'safe' boards and he replied back with a timestamp and updated pic. There was also a pic in that thread of him at his wedding with his wife.
>>
>>25911956
>tfw if I had clear skin I'd be hot
Fuck my shit genetics and acne at 22. Neither of my fucking parents had it either.
>>
>>25910047
General hygiene, having a wardrobe consistent of something other than sweatpants, and dirty tank tops.
>>
Unhealthy diet tends to disapprove a lot of healthy possibilities for growth in the human physiology, and you can imagine less sunlight and less water from drink substitution would just generally screw you over.

Wardrobe and hair maintenance are key to the facade of attractiveness if you just have slightly clear skin, and not all robots are likely to be rich enough to afford a decent 'designer' wardrobe.

And even if you have decent features according to the golden ratio of beauty, the more 'objective' judgement, you can be ruled out from a 6 as a 4 because of your asymmetrical, stereotypical unhealthy face formation and/or genetics.
And spending enough time here to look like that must warrant some sort of psychological issues, which usually does cause this through adverse effects.

Ultimately, puberty is like a cruel revenge that leaves you gaining more than you wanted if you lead the robot life.
>>
File: 54785.jpg (37KB, 153x515px) Image search: [Google]
54785.jpg
37KB, 153x515px
>>25910018
My skin condition caused this vicious circle.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.