[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT wierd shit you did as a kid, I remember every time I went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

ITT wierd shit you did as a kid,
I remember every time I went to the bathroom I had to cover up any magazines or books that had faces on them so they didn't see me go to the bathroom
>>
I thought I was the only, couldn't go when their were eyes fixed on me
>>
>used to crawl out my window in the wee hours of the day and just sit on the roof, looking out, thinking about death, our existence, etc.
Did this every night from when I was 12 to when I was 16, still haven't gotten over my fears for the aforementioned subjects
>>
>>25910100

You've never been to a funeral have you?
>>
>>25910009
>changing clothes
>gotta turn off the tv first
Kids do retarded shit all the time m8
>>
>>25910009
no way, i thought i was the only one who did this
>>
File: 1452893941815.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1452893941815.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>had to sleep with ear muffs so I couldn't hear the boogy man raping my sister in the next room
>>
>>25910009
I once got a "greasy balloon" from the dispenser in the convenience store bathroom, filled it with water and tried to get cars to run over it. one car did and it didn't pop, those fuckers were pretty damn durable.
>>
>be in first grade
>develop crush
>think crush can read my thoughts, our thoughts are one
>don't look at my pee pee when i go potty because she will see

10 years later and I develop psychosis, believing a girl I fell in love with is Mary Magdalene

not much has changed
>>
>>25910968

Lmaooooooo! !!!! All for a female that didn't fuck u hahahahahahahaahahah
>>
>>25911542
she succ me tho
>>
>>25910009
I still do that, famicon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.