[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw college is way worse than highschool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1414794377899.jpg (397KB, 1200x806px) Image search: [Google]
1414794377899.jpg
397KB, 1200x806px
>tfw college is way worse than highschool
>>
pretty much. I resented high school at the time because I thought it was boring, but college was hell on a social level. ended up dropping out. hope you have better luck/decision making than me OP
>>
Everything after 3rd grade was hell
>>
>>25909954
no, Highschool was hell
>>
File: 2hot.jpg (20KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
2hot.jpg
20KB, 590x300px
>Met an old friend from high school the other day
>We started catching up
>He was diagnosed with depression and a whole lot of other gay shit nobody gives a fuck about
>Tells me my best female straight-edge friend in HS is now a slut
>Still have her number but not sure if I should talk to her
I'm a virgin guys. You think she'd do her old pal a favor?
>>
i dont understand how college is supposed to be more "comfy"

>more work than high school
>wagecucking on top of education
>living in a dorm with a redditor
>even more forced social interaction
>"adult life will bring more maturity and skills!" is actually just me having the freedom to choose which fast food place i'm getting nuggies from tonight
>>
>>25910017
Same.
>living in campus dorms mandatory for freshman, to "force" you to make friends
>can literally never be alone, on campus or in the dorm with roomie and his normie friends
>stop going to classes because day is the only time the dorm is empty
>drop out at the end of the semester and go full hikikomori
>>
File: hmmm.png (733KB, 460x673px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
733KB, 460x673px
>go to commuter college
>its literally impossible to make friends
>>
>>25910267
Stories. Now.

plz
>>
>>25910267
This is the worst. My entire school was filled with proud redditors. It was unbearable.
>>
>>25910137
no, in an effort to prove she isn't loose she'll withold sex from jsut you
>>
>>25909954
>more work
>surrounded by faggots
>dude weed lmao
>dude beer lmao
>dude race is a social construct lmao (this was back in 2009, shit was starting even back then)
I sat in my dorm and watched anime for a year, then dropped out. Fuck that mess.
>>
>>25910601
nothing particularly memorable but just the constant redditor cringe

>completely not aware of how beta he is
>takes sarcasm seriously
>talks in "Why hello there, good friend!" redditor manner
>laughs at old memes and shitty youtuber trash

i guess it could be worse but i fucking hate it. i was too afraid of him being switched out for some chad so i stuck to it and pretended to laugh at his shitty makiplier videos for the sake of at least being with a beta.
>>
>>25910601
"redditor" describes every 16-24 year old white american male that isn't on 4chan instead.
>>
>>25910571
I know that feel bro. I dont even care about friends I just want some "friends" so women dont catch on that I am some autistic creep. Transferring in the fall though. There were plenty of pros about cc at least, easy stress free classes is one
>>
>>25910571
>friendless for 6 years in collage
Ended up dropping out. What the hell was I thinking for staying to long. Oh yeah, my stupid parents.
>>
>>25910658
Why are the character choices in real life so fucking bad?

>sports chad
>beta engineer provider male worker bee
>blue collar beer truck trash
>le ebin reddit nu-male
>faggot or other degenerate
>autist
>neoconservative worker-harder dad man
>tryhard yuppie
>family man work for my kids and cheating wife cuckman
>etc

None of these archetypes are entertaining in the least, where's the fucking wizard class?
>>
File: truth.jpg (50KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
50KB, 512x288px
>>25909954
<and also american education is shit
>>
File: 1440819330376.png (146KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1440819330376.png
146KB, 554x439px
>>25910653
chads can make your life 1000x times better if they like you

they arent chads because theyre dicks
theyre chads because theyre chill, forward, and friendly

people on /r9k/ arent actually the good guys/innocent/real human beans habeeb it or not
>>
>>25911080
But that doesn't fit my personal narrative!
>>
>>25909954
Dear God, you can literally hear this song while looking at that picture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLg83QMmlGs
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.