[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /gotobarsalone/? I do this often.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Who /gotobarsalone/? I do this often.
>>
Prime time to hit on the stacies. Do you think hot girls know that drinks cost money?
>>
File: GRAAHGH.jpg (19KB, 214x213px) Image search: [Google]
GRAAHGH.jpg
19KB, 214x213px
>>25909668

>tfw beer will never not taste like fermented dog shit

I JUST WANT TO DROWN MY SORROWS IN ALCOHOL LIKE A MAN
>>
>>25909668
at least you go out at all. Do the bartenders at least recognize you?
>>
>>25909680
I don't hit on Stacey's I just get drunk and walk home
>>
>>25909704
Yeah as the weirdo who goes alone
>>
>>25909668
I probably would. When I was like, 17-18 and still a NEET I used to go to like movies and restaurants and shit by myself all the time. 21 now. Can't even entertain the idea of going to a movie alone. I went to a bar by myself ONCE very briefly after my birthday when some friends had forfed on our plans that night. Absolutely miserable. I can't rationalize going out and spending money on booze if I'm not doing it with other people. If that's the case I'd rather get a six pack of Guinness stouts and spend the night in the house staring at my dick buzzed.
>>
I don't have friends so this is about the only social contact I have
>>
Couple times a week, usually after work, occasionally out of boredom. It's a great way to relax and unwind for an hour or two.

>>25909701

Try mixing in some orange juice. Seriously. It's like beer training wheels. Pour a little beer out, add in some orange juice. I had to start with about 25% oj, but with every beer I would just add a little less juice. Eventually, I didn't need it.

Or, drink Guinness or other stouts. It has a weird reputation for being some manly hard-to-drink beer among newbies, but it's actually one of the most approachable beers on the market. They roast the fuck out of the malt, so all of the bitterness turns into toasty chocolate coffee-like goodness.
>>
>>25909701
Don't drink any American beer. I thought all beer was shit but then I found out that the German stuff is actually alright.

Why all the hillbillies from my hometown drink shitty budweiser and keystone I'll never understand.
>>
>>25909819
I drink Budweiser, I have no shame
>>
>>25909819

It's what their daddies drank. A depressing number of full-grown functioning adults are basically thrown off the assembly line with all of their decisions already made for them by their heritage.

Daddy drove a Ford, so'll I.
Daddy drank Bud, so'll I.
Daddy votes 'Publican, so'll I.

You sayin' you know better'n my daddy, queerboy?
>>
File: fraseriii.jpg (170KB, 625x573px) Image search: [Google]
fraseriii.jpg
170KB, 625x573px
I go to bars in areas I know I won't see anyone I know.
Sometimes people will come talk to you. Mostly other guys usually a bit older.
It's pretty enjoyable if its one of those quiet joints.
>>
>>25909867
le special snowflake
>>
>>25910194

le mad cuz called out
>>
>>25909668
I go alone sometimes. I've only once been approached by a girl. She was tall and fat.

>>25909867
Yeah pretty much. Once people start trying other beers then they realize what they've been missing.
>>
>>25909819
its good and cheap. I like coors light. low calories, great when cold (color change cans!!), just the thing you wanna drink after yard work or something. also lagers are really great with asian foods. I find darker beers too filling to drink with a meal.
>>
>>25909701
I hate beer too, anon.

I mostly drink ginger wines or vodka mixed with orange juice. I love mead too, but you can't drink that without being accused of being some sort of hipster, so I just order bottles of it online.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.