[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl on okcupid >we become pretty good friends and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: hweSbQuy.jpg (12KB, 276x276px) Image search: [Google]
hweSbQuy.jpg
12KB, 276x276px
>Meet girl on okcupid
>we become pretty good friends and i end up adding her on normiebook
>yesterday decide i wanna see her butt
>ask her
>receive
>then she sends another pic and a video
>today i say thanks
>she ends up telling me she has a boyfriend
>her excuse is that she's impulsive

i'm not mad but what the fuck?
did i just cuck a guy?
>>
>>25909522

Maybe. Enjoy the free OC though
>>
sending nudes isn't cheating dumb fucking frogposter holy shit is that an imgur filename fuck you pls kys
>>
>>25909522
At least you're not texting a fat girl that looks like my fat old uncle
>>
>>25909589
This.

I of course don't think it's true, but many girls have told me sexting isn't cheating.
>>
>>25909522
show us her butt now
>>
>>25909522
It doesn't count as cucking unless he was in on it, so nah. But you shouldn't feel bad or anything. Just hope she's prone to more "impulsive" behavior in the future. I mean, if you're not a bitch and don't mind potentially derailing someone's relationship. If you can't handle that just go back to your normally scheduled beta programming.
>>
>>25909589
i got my pepes from a big google drive
settle down buddy
>>25909648
i've been considering it, i can't lie
>>
>>25909675
please stop posting frogs i think i might get a heart attack
>>
File: lol.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>25909522
>then she sends another pic and a video
>today i say thanks
Well there's your proplem. You should have pressed her for more, or tried to set something up
>>
>>25909767
i had every intention to ask for more
said thanks yesterday too, i just used it to segway into conversation today too
>>
>>25909522
>have her on facebook

search her facebook for her bf and then send him a message telling him what happens

You would want somebody to do the same for you, right?
>>
File: girl1.jpg (71KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
girl1.jpg
71KB, 576x960px
>>25909522
This basically happened to me as well. But in the end I was the one who got cucked when we went out to a night club and she went back home with the guy she was apparently hooking up with. A few weeks after that I just stopped talking to her and she unfriended me on normiebook. But hey, I still have the nudes. Pic related.
>>
>>25909932
she isn't in a relationship on facebook so i don't know who he is
do you really think i should do that?
>>
>>25909767
Hey retard, great .jpg you have there.

Don't worry about it, you'll fit in soon ;)
>>
update:
i basically said it'd be a shame if i didn't get any more pics from her and she said we'll see
>>
Ask her if she'll impulsively fuck you sometime
>>
>>25909522

Why would you be mad in the first place? Become alpha, and enjoy her bf's tears when he finds out about it.
>>
Sounds like a girl responded to a confident demand, then cooled off when you expressed gratitude. This is a lesson.
>>
>>25909522
Post the nudes and a link to the video
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.