[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is gonna be a feels thread so watch out. I'm considering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 8vdPIU0.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
8vdPIU0.png
11KB, 645x773px
This is gonna be a feels thread so watch out.

I'm considering suicide tonight more than I ever have in my entire life. The gist of my background is I've dealt with depression and social anxiety since I was 14, I'm now 27 and still have not had my first kiss nor have I had any serious relationships. I hate myself and I'm officially done trying to make relationships with people that always end up with me trying to solve their problems only to have them ignore me when I try to talk about what I'm dealing with. Being a nice person has done shit all my entire life. I'm so desperately lonely I feel like I'm in a hole that only gets deeper and narrower the longer I stay alive, and the more I feel like people are picking pieces off of me one by one. I don't have anything left to give, I hate people now, I don't want anything to do with them but at the same time that's all I want is a family. Do you think life is for everyone?
>>
blah blah blah i'm a bitch nigger who puts his all self worth into a woman

get a job, fago
>>
>>25908165
have a job, not a guy
>>
If you're going to kill yourself at least try something fun first. Quit your job, sell everything you have and buy a motorcycle. Cruise the world. Disappear into the mountain wilderness and live off the land. Go to the Amazon and explore for undiscovered ruins.

You can always kill yourself but I envy anybody who doesn't give a fuck anymore because I could never do any of the stuff above.
>>
Yeah, sure, see you tomorrow OP
>>
>>25908127
I'll talk to you anon.
Add me on Skype Cole.macktheknife
>>
>>25908127
Don't measure yourself so harshly. I can empathize with what you feel, it sucks.
>>
>>25908174
if you're not a guy then you're a retarded attentionwhore. fuck off.
>>
I know how you feel OP. "Friends"can often be very greedy, they only want you to listen to their problems but won't do the same in return. I never want to encourage anyone to off- themselves but I often do think life isn't for everyone, or happiness isn't at least.
In my experience sadness is a lot like freezing cold. It hurts for a while but eventually you go numb and don't feel the pain anymore. That's where I am now.
>>
There are definitely better places than here that deal with depression and suicidal thoughts. One of the main things I learned is that suicide is often times (although not every time) a temporary feeling, and people that attempt suicide do it without giving enough time to let these feelings pass. If you've been having these thoughts for a long time, then you should find professional help and share your feelings to them. There is help out there from people who've had the same problems you have. So I hope you at least wait a day to see if these feelings can change or try to seek out help from others.
>>
>>25908127
Being a nice person has done shit all my entire life.

your upbringing has failed you. your society. your schools, your family.

winners win. the strong take what the want from the weak. if you are weak, you deserve to eat shit. that's natural selection. that's nature.

for some of us it's too late. it's literally too late to turn things around. but if you even have some of your shit together. if you have your heath. if you have some motivation left. if you have some social support somewhere, it's possible for you to stop being a faggot loser weak bitch and become strong, become powerful.

in today's society that means having good people skills, looking good, talking good, being well rounded, having interests and hobbies in diverse fields. you can still be nice. but it means a lot more coming from someone who doesn't have to give a fuck about you than some pussy bitch with no power, no strengths, no personality.
>>
At least genocide some normies first op.
Do it for the rest of us. Get revenge on them the only way you can.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.