[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does any1 else feel like they have no idea what the fuck is going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: homepage_large.eb62616b.jpg (88KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.eb62616b.jpg
88KB, 319x319px
does any1 else feel like they have no idea what the fuck is going on?

>24
>senior at uni with good degree

seems like everday is the same, wake up, do work (I like this work), then go home bored (so i drink and xanax) to go to sleep thenover and over again but mostly im bored. live with gf of 5 years, but barely see each other because we are both busy and we have different lives now. I have friends, I have good grades.

I feel separated from the rest of the world, but not in a typical sense, i have friends and family and stuff, but it feels like this veil is covering me from the rest of the world and when I try to reach out past it I am overcome with terrible anxiety.

i don't know who am I, and I havent for a long time
>>
>>25906762
>do work (I like this work)
>live with gf of 5 years
>I have friends
You're going to get a bunch of great replies. You're very relatable, especially here.
>>
I feel you man. I just work and play video games after work, all in the meantime telling myself I'll finish my novel later.

I'm begging for something, anything to shake my life up. I've recently moved to a new place and there's plenty of girls here who might actually be impressed I have a great credit score and decent job at twenty years old but we'll see.

My life is feeling like a Mac DeMarco song indeed.
>>
>tfw even when everything is going good something is seriously wrong.
>and things are good only 30 percent of time...
>>
>>25907011
just pointing out facts.

so ppl arent like
>u just need a girl
>u just need a direction

I see the direction im traveling. But im fucking bored with it. or maybe Im just a drug addict. or maybe im so bored with everything around me iuncludingm myself that I use drugs to feel something
>>
so no1 else has this far away fell?
>tfw on xanax and sipping wine, listing to mac trying to fight off sleep because this is the best I felt all day
>>
File: cover.jpg (14KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
14KB, 350x350px
if u can dig this album u know how i feel
>>
if ya;'ll havent felt these feels.

you are all entry level feelers
>>
>>25907549
Maybe some creative hobbies that involve other bored and lost people that want to feel some purpose?

I don't know, 28 and I feel the same. Boozing and drugging as well. I know creative pursuits with other people used to make me feel happy but now these days I just play piano over a bottle until I pass out and sleep for 10 hours to get up and do it again
>>
File: med_1413330814_image.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
med_1413330814_image.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
Used to know who I was
Fuck if I knew who that was
>>
File: front.jpg (51KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
51KB, 350x350px
>>25908400
oh god do I know how you feel, that's my fav album of all time
>>
File: 1453131929722.gif (1MB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
1453131929722.gif
1MB, 300x292px
>>25906762

https://youtu.be/LuaRQT1a0uI?t=482
>>
>>25908400
good album

contemporary movement was a close second
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.