[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mgtow hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mgtow.jpg (3KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
3KB, 103x125px
Ib4 Salty manginas parade the thread crying about alimony
>>
I am a salty mangina and I am here to parade the thread, crying about alimony. Wah, alimony is bullshit.
>>
>>25906590
You ever notice how much "going the other way" sounds like gay slang
>>
>>25906651
It's going their own way retard
>>
>>25906651

It's "going your own way" so masturbation...probably to furries
>>
>>25906668
>>25906669
>their own gender
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (45KB, 409x493px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
45KB, 409x493px
>>25906590
stupid thumbnail
>>
Why don't they man up and give their time, money and support to women?! There couldn't be a more selfish bunch of losers in the world.
>>
>>25906803
You make it sound like spending time with someone you love is a bad thing
>>
>>25906669
It's been proven that in the absence of women, men will replace the women with each other. So, ya, MGTOW is kinda gay.
>>
>>25906859
We all know that men can't love. If they did MGTOW wouldn't exist.
>>
MGTOW is full of fedoras and bitter balding middle aged men going through a mid-life crisis, their solution is to crawl away and die and they actually believe this isn't exactly what the feminists and normies want.
>>
File: cluster f bomb.jpg (47KB, 459x341px) Image search: [Google]
cluster f bomb.jpg
47KB, 459x341px
If they're leaving women and working on living their lives not caring about what women think, then why are they so obsessed with women?

Almost all of their writings are about women. It's impossible to take them seriously.
>>
>>25906590
I don't hate women, I just want to be alone because most people are psychic vampires that drain my energy and happiness(I probably do the same without noticing it).

I admit to being a subhuman fuckup...I don't want to be lumped into the mgtow category, they're a bunch of dorks with a chip on their shoulder.
>>
>>25907291
That's like asking why anti-gun activists write about guns.
They are explaining why they are eschewing the norm (women).
>>
File: 1442566885504.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442566885504.gif
2MB, 250x250px
I'm asexual and what is this

I support giving up any effort dedicated to rejecting spending more energy on foul succubi, but most of these sorts of movements strike me as the product of the same type of person that worships the succubi and got burned when they realized that, surprise surprise, women are just as vapid, uninteresting, and selfish as everyone else.

Like the same kind of Chad that would "do anything for my bb" if he was more attractive to them. Anyone worthwhile knows it's only moral to worship animes and qt J-idols.
>>
If you're gonna go mgtow just keep it to yourself like some religions do their thing. Where you believe in something but don't obnoxiously try to convert others
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.