[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After you jack off... can other people smell the cum?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1443209903245.png (241KB, 349x415px) Image search: [Google]
1443209903245.png
241KB, 349x415px
After you jack off... can other people smell the cum?
>>
File: ehhehe.jpg (141KB, 579x706px) Image search: [Google]
ehhehe.jpg
141KB, 579x706px
You do wash your hands after...right anon?
>>
My cum smells like candy so if they could, they probably enjoy it.
>>
Yes they do but they love it
>>
>>25905832
sometimes i just pull my pants over my cummy crotch area and wipe hands with a towel haha. how do i stop my room from smelling like this?
>>
>>25905898
literally everyone can smell you then
>>
>>25905906
i kind of like the smell of my own cock, its masculine and turns me on even more when im jerking off
>>
>>25905975
It's repulsive to everyone else
>>
>have masturbated 4-5 times a day for the past 14 years
>haven't washed once
>>
Someone answer this question honestly. I need to know if I've been emitting cum smells.
>>
>>25906042
I wonder why you're single.
>>
>>25906000
trips have spoken, put your dirty junk away
>>
File: 1453078870254.jpg (43KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1453078870254.jpg
43KB, 500x478px
>>25906042
h-have you gotten used to the smell? Or do you still smell it when you unzip your pants?
>>
It's attractive to girls, they sense the male hormones
>>
>>25905839
You're either a narcissist or a lying autist.
No one is impressed by candy scented cum.
>>25906000
This guy's telling the truth, don't let it upset you. if you ever get a gf she'll like it as much as you do.
>>
I remember when I wanked and got in the car with my sister and she asked if I just had a flog cause I smell like cum
So yes they can
>>
File: 1446692268342.png (217KB, 676x539px) Image search: [Google]
1446692268342.png
217KB, 676x539px
>mfw I've never noticed a cum smell
>mfw reading this thread
I-it's just a meme, r-right guys?
>>
>>25906225
No. Everyone knows. Christ.
>>
File: 1452781036792.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452781036792.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I don't let them since that would be gross.
>>
Do you guys cum directly on the fucking floor or something?

Cum into a fucking tissue you goddamn animals.
>>
>>25906331
It doesn't matter, it's a general body odor thing.

It's a subtle funk, but obvious if you know what it is.
>>
>>25906400
That goes away like a fart.

Unless you're cumming on the walls or something its not going to linger that long.
>>
You guys are either full of shit or you're full on homo with your semen detectors turned up to full blast. I can smell when women are on their periods but not once in my life have I ever smelled cum on a guy. All I can assume is that you're all evolutionarily tuned to sniff out the cocks you want so badly.
>>
>>25906464
I know it's a meme not to smell cum, but I don't think I've smelled another man's cum either. Mine is pretty damn smelly right after choking one out, but I always clean up so no one else smells it. I assume that's what other men do. Also, what does a woman on her period smell like?
>>
>>25906589

I'm not saying I can't smell it period, mine smells if it sits around on a towel or something for a while but barring a really horrible diet or some sort of infection, your fresh cum shouldn't really smell like anything.

Period smell is a body odor smell that's not really possible to describe. Go into a women's restroom sometime and stick your nose into one of the used tampon holders and you'll get a very concentrated blast of period smell. You'll probably throw up too but hey, you'll always recognize the smell afterwards.
>>
Someone told me he could smell when people jack off. He said it smells bleachy.
>>
>tfw musk fetish
>tfw fat hairy neet fetish
>this thread
>>
>>25906962
Sorry, but only I am allowed to smell my stink.
>>
>>25907060
Sharing is caring though
Besides, it's not like I can smell you from here
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.