[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you somehow worked up the courage to ask out a girl, would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1360621878915.jpg (29KB, 283x357px) Image search: [Google]
1360621878915.jpg
29KB, 283x357px
If you somehow worked up the courage to ask out a girl, would you even know what to say?
>>
>hey
>some small talk
>hey do you wanna hang out and do [whatever you and her have in common]?
>>
>>25905635
Yes, "shut the fuck up if you scream I'll slice open your throat you fucking whore, come on slut struggle it makes me hard" then penis in the butt hole
>>
>>25905684
This OP, what's wrong with some good old fashioned courtship?
>>
>>25905672
What ever they have in common? The fuck my dude do you know where he is posting?
>>
The only thing I have in common with a female is both of our farts smell delicious when we eat hummus
>>
>>25905713
Do you know what bullshit is?
So this girls tells you "yeah I love drinking and getting wasted". And you HATE alcohol, but you tell her "wow me too, wanna go to the bar?" Then you drive her there and use it an excuse not to drink, or if you don't drive make up and excuse, I don't know you're sick or something.
You don't HAVE to be yourself entirely. You have to deceive her sometimes, the only thing that needs to be genuine is your carefully calculated personality. And your face I guess.
>>
>>25905635
I seriously rehearsed this shit, had the conversation planned out, and then fate had it that a bunch of people I didnt like came out of nowhere and my convo was interrupted.. I dont see her for another two weeks.

Oh well, probably shouldn't anyway since it's a coworker. It would've been my first time asking someone out.
>>
>>25905713
>>25905672
>Do you like video games? My favorite is Touhou Youyoumu Perfect Cherry Blossom. Will you have sex with me now?
>>
I'd say almost anything to a girl so yeah. I'd know exactly what to say.
>>
File: 1453260181601.jpg (90KB, 450x357px) Image search: [Google]
1453260181601.jpg
90KB, 450x357px
I had a dream this morning that got me thinking about what I would say in order to start dating someone. For some reason, women were asking me out or at offering to share their Facebook profile with me. It was a very strange dream, but it gave me some much needed confidence.

I guess to answer OP, I think the first question to ask would be if they have a special someone already, and if they say no, then inviting them to go to a coffee place or something. I've heard that taking people to a restaurant on a first date isn't a good idea because people would rather eat then talk during mealtime or something like that, but I kind of want to use all these gift cards I got for stuff like Subway. Maybe Jamba Juice would work.
>>
File: 1453195779571.jpg (24KB, 448x373px) Image search: [Google]
1453195779571.jpg
24KB, 448x373px
>>25905672
>[whatever you and her have in common]?
>aye bby do you wanna fap to 2D anime girls with we and then afterwards we play video games 5 hours?
>>
>>25905797
>>25905894
That's not something you have in common, that's something you like but she doesn't. Are you literally autistic?
>>
>>25905946
The joke is that we don't have anything in common.
>>
File: 1359906494246.jpg (115KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
1359906494246.jpg
115KB, 480x342px
>>25905946
>Are you literally autistic?
DESU senpai, where do you think we are?
>>
>We should get coffee some time.

Pro tip: NEVER "ask". Always suggest.
>>
>>25905635
I live next to the beach so I usually ask if they wanna chill there and then lure them back to my place
>>
>>25905876
Asking if she has someone already is a bad move. It's a non cool way of showing your interest and she might also say "yes" and you just cucked yourself.
You don't need to know if she has someone else.
>>
>hey ____ movie looks really good
>yeah
>wanna see it Friday?
>get a "sure" out of pity
>buy her a soda
>roofie it
>>
>>25905987
Well I'm here and I'm not literally autistic, but also not a normie. Just been doing my research on seduction lately.

>>25905976
It's not a funny joke because you do have something in common. Just because you and her are at the same place at the same time means there's some connection, and if her interests don't match yours you can always pretend you're interested on the shit she's interested on. Who knows, you might end up having actually interesting experiences.
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-09+at+05.29.00).jpg (216KB, 1429x910px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-09+at+05.29.00).jpg
216KB, 1429x910px
>>25906020
It might be a little rude, but I really don't want to waste my time chasing after someone that won't reciprocate my feelings. Plus, if she says she already does have someone, that probably means that she's not interested in me anyways. Maybe I'm just not looking at this in the right way, but I will admit I am very inexperienced in this field. I just realized that I took all of my dating advice from Seinfeld.
>>
I'm 18, male, and I dont have a car. It's impossible for me to have a gf

"I-It'll have to be after 5, Stacy, that's when my mom gets off work"

Fuck me
>>
hey bb wanna go 2 movie
>>
>>25906143
If she has someone else, she can still love you.
I think a good point of view for this kind of situation is going out with a person because you want to. Like, you don't just wanna fuck her, you wanna get to know her and also have a good time. If it turns out she has someone else, you can work around it and improvise, and still have a good time even if you don't get laid. Maybe you're more interesting than the other guy. If you know about him before the date it just ruins the whole thing kinda.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.