[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
What race of women do you hate the most?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 26
File: nastypoopskin.jpg (17 KB, 317x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nastypoopskin.jpg
17 KB, 317x400
What race of women do you hate the most?

For me, its indian girls. Holy fuck do I hate indian women.
>ignorant
>think they are better than white people
>never look as nice as white girls
>act all snobby
>smell like shit
>ugly faces

Look at this ugly and smelly mudskin. She will never be a white girl, no matter how hard she tries.

White girls>asian girls>>>>>>>>black girls>mexican girls>poopskins

>tfw you will never strangle a shitskin with your bare hands.
>>
Poo in the original loo
>>
>>25905630
>>ignorant
>>think they are better than white people
>>never look as nice as white girls
>>act all snobby
>>smell like shit
>>ugly faces
at least one of these always apply to the indian women I've met. It's really fucking weird how accurate a stereotype can be.
>>
For real.. Why do they smell so bad
>>
Oh shit I love Indian women. The darker the better.

The women I like the least seems to be Thai. I just can't get into them at all.
>>
File: 1442982988990.png (27 KB, 407x742) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442982988990.png
27 KB, 407x742
I think I'll jack it to priya rai later.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>25905630

My favourite kinds of girls are middle eastern/Indian.

It's good cause nobody else likes them. I just love the brown pussy man.
>>
>the "indian" isn't asian meme
>>
>>25905910

Get the fuck out brit bong.
>>
File: 1443880195965.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443880195965.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
I hate every race of women except Polynesians as they are the only ones that arent as tainted by whites. I guess I hate white women the most, followed by black/asian women
>>
>>25905630
I had a qt Indian girl who's a student tutor, tutor physics last semester. She was really nice to me.
>>
Indian bitches are terrible.

>knew Indian chick who was girlfriend's friend in high school (last gf i had and that was 6 years ago so call me a normie if you want but whatever)
>her parents were both Doctors
>her house was in a fucking gated community and it was such a large estate that it literally had a name, "Shangiri-La'
>overlooked beautiful lake on this fucking mountainside, I went there for a Christmas party once
>every fucking day she would mooch off her friends for lunch money because she didn't want to spend hers, or "forgot it"
>>
>>25905630
>Smell like shit
Um, anon, there's a good reason for that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
File: 5725727.jpg (16 KB, 223x164) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5725727.jpg
16 KB, 223x164
>>25905892
>>25905890
>>25905861
Yeah you like this you piece of shit?
>>
I won't say who I hate the most but I'll say I like white women the most
>>
>>25906006

99% of the time no. But goddamn priya rai is something. I wish she didn't leave the industry
>>
>>25905699
>>think they are better than white people

I can tell why no one likes you
>>
>>25905630
Indians are literally the retarded shitskin black sheep of whites. Since they are caucasians too.
>>
Why do I see them walking all the time in their weird drapes?


WHERE DO THEY GO???
>>
>>25905630
Its more like
white girls>middle eastern girls>asian girls>spics>niggers>indians
>>
>>25906098
want to be friends?

blox
>>
>>25905630
Native American girls
> Fat
> Ugly
> Mean
> Live with some miscellaneous female relative that they call their "auntie" because both parents are dead or in jail
> Most have substance abuse issues
>>
>>25905699
at least one of those applies to every woman
and every man
>>
>>25906082
They're hiding shit stains and poo smells, and they're NOT going to the loo.
>>
Even Indian men hate Indian women
-Indian man
>inb4 poo in the loo
>>
File: 1413928647329.jpg (679 KB, 1132x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413928647329.jpg
679 KB, 1132x1600
The fact is the NOBODY wants their own race because too much of the same is boring as fuck.

With the global economy and media distribution/internet, we have much less of a reason to settle for our own race. Shit's lame anyways, and mixing means stronger genes
>>
>>25906076
>Indians
>Caucasians
pick one

The old aryans have all been race mixed long back with the native dravidian(ethiopian migrants to india some 20000 years back) like around 1000-2000 BC.
>>
>>25906414
it doesn't actually mean that.
>>
>>25906334
I have literally never NEVER ever came across an Indian who did not smell like shit or at least smell funny. Those fuckers eat poo and drink cow urine for fucks sake, and think witches live in toilets. THEY EVEN HAVE FUCKING LITERAL SHIT STORMS.
>>
File: 1453346690464.webm (831 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453346690464.webm
831 KB, 1280x720
I CANNOT HOLD THE POO ANY LONGER
>>
Indian accents are absolutely adorable on the women

makes it hard to take them seriously but bless their hearts they sound so dang cute
>>
>>25906437
dravidians are caucasian too, although they have some australoid in them
>>
>>25906454

Nah he's onto something. I've heard both guys and girls of EVERY race shit talk the opposite gender of that race despite people generally all being the same.
>>
>>25906137
why because you agree with my taste?
>>
File: 1440738341013.jpg (122 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440738341013.jpg
122 KB, 500x667
>>25906606
Ranking of cuteness on foreign accents from cutests to most annoying

french > East asian > african > british > swedish > finnish > polish >>>>>german >>>>>>>> russian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>arab>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>indian
>>
Yeah, Indian women who work in tech are the worst. Those pocky-pocky accents and they think they are so smart, and are always stressed out and demanding.

> Indian men are often pretty cool except having to smell them and their food
>>
>>25906652
Ranking of my foot up your ass 5ft
>>
>>25906650
yep. It aligns with mine, that means we're meant to be buddies
>>
>>25905786

They eat curry on absolutely everything. Probably use curry toothpaste, even
>>
>>25906437
caucasian word came from people from caucasas mountains which is where india is at you pleb
>>
the fucking chinese, then the indians. Uneducate, backstabbing sons of bitches.
>>
>>25905630
Asian women. Living life as an Asian man is reason enough to hate Asian women.
>>
>>25906437
So what race to the injuns belong to?
>>
File: fuckingreally.png (1 MB, 1200x779) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckingreally.png
1 MB, 1200x779
>>25906596
>That diarrhetic explosion in the end
You know someone at some point will end up drinking that when someone decides to get a drink from the water.
>>
>>25906414
stop trying to justify the fact that you can't get white women/white women intimidate you so you try to go for the race with the next whitest skin which is disgusting pig face asians
>>
>>25906734
>live in Houston Texas
>see a bunch of Chinese immigrants all of a sudden

Not complainibg, just curious. I guess it's because tejas is an economic hub?
>>
>>25906767

"at some point"? fuck, it's like 10 times a day for every one of those wogs.
>>
>>25906781
you sound like you have me all figured out
>>
>>25906652
> East Asian accents
> Cute

What the fuck are you on about
>>
>>25906289
Made me lol thanks
>>
>>25906897
you must be gay. It's alright bro
>>
>>25905630
White girls

> Only attractive variant of girls
> Dress the fucking worst excluding black girls, like absolute fucking sluts which makes them more unattractive
>>
>>25906652
>british
Strayan girls have cute accents
everything else they just sound stuck up or trashy

now, irish or scottish, on the other hand
>>
>>25906561
The Indians at my school are alright except for one FOB
>>
>>25906159
Holy shit this. Also have 30 "brothers and sisters" that are actually cousins all living in the same 2 houses on a shithole reservation where nobody works and just drink all day if you're a man and lay around and do nothing except get fat if you're a woman.
>>
bump 4 the slimes
>>
>>25906652
>east asian

Excluding Chinese

That shit is like being ear raped with a cheese grater
>>
>>25906652
Wrong.

French > Welsh > Russian >> Other Eastern European > Spanish > Italian >> South American >>> German > Scandinavian >> Israeli > Australian/Kiwi >>> South African > Other Middle Eastern > Japanese/Korean > Indian > SE Asian >>>> Chink > Rest of Africa
>>
>>25907789
I forgot. Posh English belongs between Eastern European and Spanish, Irish comes after South American, Mexican/Central American after Australian, and Other English/Scottish comes after South African.
>>
>>25907789
are you actually a jar of shit or what

German > French > Scandinavian > Non russky East European > Russian > Every US accent except northeast > Australian > Spanish > Italian> Chink > Japanese > Korean (Koreans and Japanese sound so fucking different are you a legit robot who never goes outside) > South American > Israeli > Other Middle Eastern > Africa > SE Asia > South African
>>
>>25906932
Let me guess, the ones that don't smell of curry and cow urine are born in your country and that one fuckers immigrated from India.
>>
>>25906652
Irish > Scottish > British >>>>>>>> everything else
>>
>>25905630

To each his own. Indian girls fucking rock; I've dated several despite being white and never had any problem with any of that shit you describe.

I feel lke the people who spend most of their time bitching about shit like this aren't sleeping with anybody anyway. So it's sour grapes: "I'm a virgin because I'm so fucking selective."

Hell, you seriously wouldn't sleep with your own fucking pic related? I think you would... if you had the chance. which you won't.
>>
>>25907915
>despite being white


You say that like being white is ever a hurdle in dating

I honestly hope you get run over tomorrow
>>
>>25906710
Look at a map you tard
>>
>>25905786
In Indian language, deoderant and curry is the same word
>>
>>25906414
Not true man, most people want whites and nobody wants black men, black women, or Indian men.
>>
>>25906756
They are perhaps a form of proto mongolid.
>>
>>25908153
ok, whatever you say expert

bloxxors
>>
>>25907913
Low class English accents and all Scottish accents sound like shit.
>>
>>25908160
Pretty sure that's what scientists say, Mongols came up into Alaska when it was joined to Russia to become Eskimos, and then some went farther down to become North American Indians, and then the rest kind of settled down even farther and became South American Indians (Inca, Maya, Aztecs, etc.)
>>
>>25908245
IDK I just find a girl with an Irish or Scottish hot as fuck, and I like the Brittish accents you can understand without needing a translator. Also I forgot to put Australian accents on the list.
Irish > Scottish > Australian > British >>>>>> everything else
>>
File: 5 (3).jpg (353 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5 (3).jpg
353 KB, 1067x1600
>>25906744

whats wrong with asian girls senpai?
>>
>>25908472
They're irrational gold-diggers. They prefer white men because all they care about is status. I'm starting to think that it's better to convert to Islam and get a loyal Arab qt.
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 960x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 960x640
White girls are so snobby and materialistic. I'm not a weab so Asians are out of the question. Black girls are usually good (speaking from experience) as long as they're not exposed to overwhelming amounts of ghetto culture. Hispanics/Latinas are nearly always perfect, as long as they don't originate from the Dominican Republic, in which case you may as well be dating a hood rat from Brownsville.

Yeah I'm probably biased cause I'm Latino but whatever.

pic unrelated I fucking love Supras
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (356 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 (2).jpg
356 KB, 1067x1600
>>25908548

No asian girls dont even like white men, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>25908548
>loyal Arab
oy vey. sorry senpai, but they will never let you have their women. Fatima's seven brothers all named some variant of Mahmud will find you and skin you alive merely for looking at her, even if you're a muslim.
>>
>>25908577
tell me RIGHT FUCKING NOW what dominican girls are like. I'm crushing on one right now that I saw yesterday. Didnt get to meet her yet
>>
>>25908616
Think hood rats operating at 80% efficiency.
>>
>>25905630
W-what about mixed Indian girls? ;-; I'm half white half Indian so I look arabic, rosy fair skin and pitch black hair
>>
>>25908582
>gun tattoo that high

Some cop is going to flip a shit if whatever slutty top she's wearing reveals that in public.
>>
>>25906652
East Asian accents are fucking obnoxious as hell what the fuck...
>>
>>25906159
Holy shit, this is exactly the same with Australian Aboriginals
>>
>>25908705

It's OK. I like you.

Does that mean you can make both falafels AND vada pav? I-i can make Pizza (and I'm not even Italian)
>>
>>25908751
anon dont do this right now. Dont be a fag
>>
>>25908582
What the fuck who's that whore on the right. She looks exactly some some bitch I had to work with at a shitty minimum wage job. Boner fucking lost.
>>
>>25908839
Weeaboo pls.
>>
>>25908705
>W-what about mixed Indian girls? ;-; I'm half white half Indian so I look arabic, rosy fair skin and pitch black hair
Sounds nice, pics?
>>
>>25908705
Fuck off Belle Knox.
>>
Asian girls are shit tier

>am asian, experienced my dad getting Cucked by my mom and my ex-gf being plastic as fuck
>>
>>25909092
>expecting an asian girl to not cheat on you with a white guy
>>
>>25905910
>calling it a meme
It's pretty obvious that Asian applies to east Asians. Quit shitposting.
>>
File: 1450419191689.gif (565 KB, 500x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450419191689.gif
565 KB, 500x624
>>25905630
i cant think of one.
i guess i love them all.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1024x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1024x758
>>25909275
That's a kawaii answer
>>
>>25909204
In asian enclaves asian girls don't date out at all , except sf and Portland.

It's just they are all fake as fuck

"Hahahhahahah I love boba"
"Hahahahaha I love Kpop"

I lose iq hanging out with asian girls.
>>
>>25909328

Wow Emma sure can cleanup good

Who! are we kidding, that was a REAL make-up artist.
>>
File: image.jpg (493 KB, 1919x2560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
493 KB, 1919x2560
>>25909363
She looks even better with no makeup. Please refrain from talking shit about hermione.
>>
>>25909439
No makeup in that picture? You don't see it? You've been memed.
>>
File: 1453256680764.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453256680764.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>25909439
>no makeup
wew

she's cute though.
>>
>>25909487
If a person is truly ugly no amount of makeup can save them
>>
>>25909439
>no makeup
>no photoshop touch ups
>in a professional photoshoot

Tripfags are literally the worst desu
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (192 KB, 512x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
192 KB, 512x420
>>25909439
>no makeup
>image where she is filled with makeup

2d is best d
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 350x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 350x527
>>25909544
I didn't say she wasn't wearing makeup?
>>
File: 1416113546675.jpg (114 KB, 750x729) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416113546675.jpg
114 KB, 750x729
>>25909439

>Please refrain from talking shit about hermione.

I'm glad the Harry Potter fever died down (and I honestly think it happened before the last two movies came out)

I never got the appeal of corny, stereotypical wizards in an old England private school fighting off an immortal vampire. The way they needed a wand to use magic was probably what pissed me off the most.

Twilight was more tolerable

Your waifu
a
meh
>>
>>25909578
I enjoyed twilight and Harry Potter but I like Harry Potter more. Harry Potter is good, you're just being an edgelord.
>>
>>25909561
>implying you werent implying that
>shes wearing makeup in that photo as well
>>
>>25908821
Haha I actually can't cook anything at all, sorry to burst your bubble :(
>>25908988
Pic related
>>
>>25909626
lips and tits too big. dropped
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ

This one barks.
Cute butt though.
>>
>>25909578
you were either too old or too young for harry potter

It was the shit senpai
>>
>>25909626

>Haha I actually can't cook anything at all

It's OK. I read it wrong and though you were half Arabic, half Indian.

I actually just enjoy watching girls eat, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It's the reason I'm learning to cook, mostly baked dishes

You have very sexy lips. I also have big lips. Our babies would look weird. You'd make a good Bollywood Angelina Jolie though!
>>
>>25909633
Oh well
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>25909700
That's cool! And haha thank you so much, you're sweet
What about you? What's your ethnic background?
>>
>>25909626
why are you on /r9k/ senpai
>>
>>25909622
Like I said before no amount of makeup can make a truly ugly person pretty
>>
>>25905962
She's beautiful. I love how she did her cat eyes
>>
>>25909633
>lips and tits too big.
No such thing.
>>
>>25909759

*Oh gosh, she's actually responding seriously and trying to make this conversation last* DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH AN IDEALIZED IMAGE OF A PERSON YOU MET ONLINE Don't do it

>What about you? What's your ethnic background?

I can trace back some French blood but I'm mostly Mestizo Mexican. I'm fortunate looking considering the regions my parents come from.

Too late ...
>>
>>25909815
your negro is showing
>>
Asians

Literally every white person I know privately talks about how we're all pretty sure asians literally have no souls

It's the only way to describe what's wrong with them
>>
>>25909840
U can't even see her boobs u jelly bitch
>>
>>25909882
what do you know, the tripfag is a retard. filtered
>>
I would fuck the shit out of the girl in the OP.
>>
>>25906767
It's the ocean dumbass
>>
>>25909871
>It's the only way to describe what's wrong with them
asian, can confirm
imho indians have a very similar sickness while not being as inherently sympathetic to me as other east asians, so i'm definitely with op on that
the only girl that ever approached me was indian and i wanted to vomit and kill myself
>>
>>25909771
I don't go here too often t.b.h. but I find the board interesting
>>25909820
Ahaa, that's nice! ^^
>>
File: 1445059402804.gif (1 MB, 413x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445059402804.gif
1 MB, 413x192
>>25908582
>No asian girls dont even like white men

hah...hahahahaha yeah ok.
>>
>>25909642

The Prisoner of Azkabahn came out while I was in 8th grade. Every other dork in my class was ball deep in that shit, and I was barely getting into
>pic related

Couldn't even use the series for book reports because "that's no age appropriate anon"
>>
>>25910031
Which part of India is your Indian parent from?
>>
>>25910105
You probably arent mentally complex enough to understand it. Just stick to the avengers and Star Wars.
>>
>>25906027
Aren't you that shitposting black girl?
>>
latina > white > middle eastern/persian > indian > black > asian > native american > Polynesian

I dont wanna get to into mixes but white/latina is god's gift to man

I have never seen an attractive polynesian woman and they are all obese. I hate ugly so I guess I hate them most

As far as personality goes black girls are the worst and when they are together they get really obnoxious. Asian girls are overrated as fuck and the good looking ones only date swag asians so I guess it is a little bit of sour grapes too.
>>
File: 1451686121442.jpg (83 KB, 520x661) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451686121442.jpg
83 KB, 520x661
>>25910160

So you're going to resort to personal attacks just because I don't agree with you?

The Sword of Shadows series has swear words and sexual references, hence why my southern Black mountain of a teacher didn't approve of me reading it.

and I'll have you know Star Wars has a lot of very related themes and elements, specially if taken in the context of a civil war
>>
>>25909633
thin lipped chestlet detected
>>
itt:
>white guys who can't get white girls
>indian guys who can't get indian girls
>asian guys who can't get asian girls

seriously the only time i've seen guys bitch about a women of a certain race is when they themselves belong to that race but their women don't want them

it's extremely obvious this thread was started by some butthurt indian guy
>>
My gf is half Indian half Irish, shits good man.

Got them Indian hips, Indian cooking, loyalty etc.

But no weird smells of any kind.
This truly is the life.
>>
>>25905630
Indians in general suffer from a severe inferiority complex. This is because the British ruled over their country for so long, so they have a grudge against white people.

I knew some Indians who used to be nasty to me because I was white, I know race was the factor because they make angry comments about white people all the time.

Indians are childish, annoying and have a poor taste. Their movies are fucking terrible, and 3 or 4 hours long, always full of singing. The movies are so bad you have to leave after half an hour. But they love the films because the films are made by stupid people for other stupid people.

Anyway OP, don't hang out with indians. They are incredibly immature people.
>>
>>25905630
I hate white women the most.
And im a /pol/ack.
>whiny
>cheap perfume and makeup
>parastitic towards white men
>shouldnt be allowed to vote, they cant make their own decisions 90% of the time.
>cant cook
>lose virginity at 13
>alcoholism and addiction
>impolite
>too thin or too fat only
Hispanic women are the future.
>>
>>25905630
Shes kind of qt, but those traits you mentioned sum up white whores pretty accuratly.
>>
>>25910503
>race mixer
>/pol/

you are a degenerate 4chan poster
>>
>>25908941
alina li.

and she is very good at sucking dick.
>>
>>25910483
self hating Indian detected
>>
File: 1453356341745s.jpg (6 KB, 218x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453356341745s.jpg
6 KB, 218x250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvq07KBfhnQ

what is this meme magick you guys have successfully used to summon this poo in loo?
>>
>>25910483
It cultural. I know some indian grills who were brought up from baby age by whites and they are just like brown white girls.

Filipinas annoy me. They seem to think that just because you are single you should want to marry this single women they know. Never mind the fact that you know nothing about her other than she has a vag and tits.
>>
>>25906744
western asian men yeah but asian men in asia have it pretty good
>>
>>25908472
>Those tits
Oh god that's something. I don't know why but god it's doing it for me.
>>
>Black girls
They all just remind me of my sisters.
>>
arab here and completely in love with white boys, they're so perfect ;_;
>>
>>25905630
Hell, I know white people who think they are better than white people.
>>
>>25910639
this made me hard

is that bad?
>>
>>25911419

Her not getting 5 across the face is such a cocktease. Hard but no cumming for me.
>>
>>25912018
She has THE perfect ass man, and a butterface to boot? Damn, what a combination.
>>
>>25907915
You sound obnoxious as fuck so no wonder you fuck trash
>>
>>25907988
Buttmad shitskin detected.
>>
>>25905630
White bitches

>ignorant
>think they are better than everyone
>never look as nice as asian girls
>act all snobby
>smell like cheese
>ugly faces
>>
>>25905630
Where to native american girls fit into that bro
>>
>>25910098
God I cant fucking stand dodger
>>
>>25908610

Ha, that's not true.They'll skin HER alive for you looking at her
>>
>>25905630
the true hierarchy:
Middle eastern > indian > Asian > Mexican > white > black
>>
>>25907789
Welsh women are obese and disgusting m8
>>
I hope that bitch had the fucking book thrown at her
>>
>>25910237
>>25910160
>So you're going to resort to personal attacks just because I don't agree with you?
This is all she does.
She is a dumb nigger who likes Asian men, wishes she was a "kawaii asian girl", and is buttmad that men aren't interested in her.

She is legitimate cancer and is known for making Asian Male/Black Female racebait threads.

She's also dark as wesley snipes and too ugly to show her face.
>>
>>25905962
same here anon, I can't never look at a 5+ polynesian woman and have a crush on her
>>
>>25907915
>despite being white

mate, indian girls have white fever even more than asian girls
>>
>>25912443
They have qt accents.
>>
>>25905630
>creating stereotypes

Typical white boi stuff.
>>
>>25910250
Any girl with huge lips are usually mouthy slutty and spoiled bitches
>>
>>25912283
#NOWHITEHOESALLOWED

spread that shit like wild fire fa.m
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 26
Thread DB ID: 440184



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.