[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is heroin a good drug to go out on? weed makes me feel awkward

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: VTvoALo.jpg (13KB, 343x245px) Image search: [Google]
VTvoALo.jpg
13KB, 343x245px
is heroin a good drug to go out on?

weed makes me feel awkward and goofy around people
alcohol makes me argumentative and pissed off in general
mdma makes me want to chain smoke tobacco
benzos make me want to smoke weed
mxe & pcp used to help but i think the quality has gone down and they also fuck my memory up too much i can't ever remember nights i go out on them

my friend swears by opiates and says he prefers to go out to bars/events in opiates if he's trying to pull bitches and might sip on beer but doesnt like drinking much at all. he gets laid all the time

should i just use heroin as my social drug?
>>
opiates are for idiots, some people have done great things while on them but it just makes most people into uncaring assholes.
>>
>>25905306
you used pcp?
what the fuck op
try huffing gasoline
it's a lot better than everything you listed
>>
>>25905422
i just need to be able to enjoy myself. if i feel good i think i can be more social. alcohol doesn't make me feel good
>>
>>25905450
pcp isnt bad really it's a good antidepressant and it's nonaddictive. alcohol is worse for health tbqh
>>
>>25905306
Do coke
>>
Honestly, just save us all the time and kill yourself.
That's where you're heading anyways.
>>
>>25905569
i don't respond to it. i've done it a few times and i was the only one that didn't feel it. i smoked crack 4x and that didn't even give me much. uppers arent too enjoyable for me
>>
>>25905628
ever tried meth?
>>
>>25905603
i can't make myself happy. this is my last resort, alcohol doesnt help me in social situations so i need some other drug to replace it.
>>
>>25905641
nah but i have done shitloads of amphetamine and it doesn't help me want to be social or enjoy going out and talking to people. i'd be better off sober than on stims
>>
>>25905700
Shit you look immune speaking like that
Huff gasoline
It's definitively going to hit you
>>
I have definitely heard that heroin being crazy like LSD is just a meme, that it is similar to weed but you just get way more dependent on it.
>>
>>25905855
It depends on the person, but it's certainly different than weed. It's not really comparable to LSD in any way.
>>
Thanks for triggering me OP I'm five days into withdrawal

Heroin is fucking fantastic. No hangover or comedown like on stimulants, no bad trips or unexpected freakouts, you don't act like a outgoing retard and wake up the next morning regretting your actions. Its just a strong warm euphoria that turns every doubt, regret, and anxiety you've ever had into something so insignificant you wonder why you ever felt that way in the first place. There really is nothing else like it.

As for a social drug, well it won't turn you into a life of the party extrovert but you'll be so comfortable and at ease that it doesn't even matter. Hell after you've got a good honest heroin habit going, social events, parties, girls and friends don't even really cross your mind.
>>
>>25906139

call your dealer for me? i'll give you a bit if you can just score some for me anon
>>
>>25906139
this

opiates aren't euphoric in the same sense that cocaine is. they aren't going to give you false feelings of confidence and love. they aren't going to make you say or do anything you are going to regret the next day. you aren't going to have to worry about feeling like death after it wears off. you won't have trouble sleeping. you won't feel exhausted.

you just feel relieved. if I had one word to describe an opiate high, it would be "relief". anxieties you didn't even know you had will vanish.
>>
>>25906467
>anxieties you didn't even know you had will vanish.

This is how I would describe benzos desu. Opiates to me are definitely euphoric, kind of like a mild, three hour long orgasm, as opposed to coke which is more like a head-feeling of unbelievable triumph or success. That's just me though and I ain't ever shot up
>>
>>25906530
funny, benzos only manage to make me sluggish and put me to sleep. kind of fun at low doses but not something I mess with on a regular basis
>>
>>25906530

nigga please most of the magic is in shooting up
>>
EVERY DAY I READ ABOUT HEROIN BUSTS AND PEOPLE OD'ING IN MY TOWN ON HEROIN. WHERE ARE THEY GETTING IT FROM? WHERE'S THE HEROIN? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO GET HIGH RIGHT NOW.
>>
OP your situation actually got me started on opiates like 3 years ago. It helped me tremendously for a period of time, I actually got my first and only girlfriend, got promoted to a manager at work, so on. Problem is, I got to the point where I had to be high to really feel confident. Started doing heroin like a year ago, was shooting it for the last 6 months, which is where everything went to shit. Ive been clean for a week now and it sucks.

Point is, your best option is to learn how to deal with this shit without the aid of drugs. Yes, opiates will help you socialize but it all leads to the same place. But still, do it if you want, I heard the same shit and I still did it. I wouldn't take it back either. Some of the best times of my life were when I was high.
>>
op here

def gonna try it. i feel like if i feel happy and comfortable in a social situation i will look more attractive and fun to girls. uppers, alcohol, benzos, anything else really doesn't make me feel euphoric or happy at all. i'm just that guy standing around with a blank/uncomfortable looking expression
>>
>>25906729
just order it from the deep web. i ordered some once. it never came but i was refunded and i spent the refund on speed
>>
>>25906831

where do you live? if you live in the northeastern united states you should have no problem finding high quality white powder heroin
>>
>>25906729
I wish i knew you anon i can get some delivered here in 20 mins but no money :<
>>
>>25906729

/r/opiaterollcall

get with the times bro
>>
>>25907216
/r/opiates is a nice sub too, for anyone interested
don't get thrown off because it's on reddit
>>
>>25906998
florida bloxxxx. i met a guy today that can get some, he said he would hit me up next time he wants to pick up. i didn't give him my # but he might ask my friend (who he came with). idk, i dont know the quality i could just get it online if needed be. i just ordered 50g amphetamine and 1g alprazolam
>>
>>25905485
>pcp isn't bad

We are talking about the drug that makes people rip eyes out of their head and strip naked, bleeding from self inflicted wounds, right?
>>
>>25907738
PCP and other dissociatives make people extremely disinhibited at high doses. When you combine that with nigga-rage and the murderous mentality you see in low-class blacks, you get people who flip out on PCP.

There is actually decent evidence for dissociatives like PCP and ketamine being powerful antidepressants when used correctly.

People didn't used to sprinkle pcp on cannabis cigarettes because they expected to flip out. They did it because it feels good.
>>
>>25905306
Heroin kills your dick in mid term and you grow more depended on it as the time passes and it's extremely painful to quit when you become addicted.
>>
>>25908435
>There is actually decent evidence for dissociatives like PCP and ketamine being powerful antidepressants when used correctly.
man, i really want to try esketamine at some point. i've had great times on dissociatives, they're better than any so called anti-depressant i've tried.
>>
Low dose dxm can be godly as a social drug. It doesn't realy make me chatty the same way amphetamine does, but the crash isn't iwanttodie-tier either. I just pop 60 or 90mg when I want to feel good and be able to talk and enjoy my time outside. If thinks ever get bad I can close my eyes and disappear for a short while.
>>
>>25908827
amphetamine crash doesn't make me want to die. I just feel very very drained.

You're taking too much.
>>
>>25908883

I take 10 or 20mg on days I take it, it's just a shitty drug. I wouldn't even take it if I didn't need it. Addiction is a meme. I don't think it's possible to get addicted to amphetamine. Then again I've been taking it since I was like 7 so I guess it doesn't affect me the same way as it does the people who enjoy it.
>>
go out as in kill yourself or go out as in socialize
don't socialize on it, but killing yourself on/with it is a pretty good experience.
>>
>>25908827
Anon, don't overdo it, okay? I have horrible memory issues and I'm questioning my future as a whole and I think it's because of DXM. On the plus side, not being able to care about anything has made me a lot of friends, so if you want that, go for it.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.