[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only guy who has never taken a picture of his dick?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1452997748914.jpg (101KB, 783x689px) Image search: [Google]
1452997748914.jpg
101KB, 783x689px
Am I the only guy who has never taken a picture of his dick? I feel like other guys send them around like it's nothing. I've never even sent my dick to a girl.
>>
>>25904192
I am proud to say I've never done it either. It's ridiculous. I've never met a girl who found dicks particularly attractive, but guys still send pics of them because getting abs takes too much work. Maybe I'm just prudish, but I'd rather no one have pictures of my junk saved anywhere.
>>
>>25904192
I first took a pic of my cock using my gameboy camera 15 years ago. Never shared it though.
>>
You're not alone. I never saw the point unless it was medical related.
>>
The only time I did was when I was asked for one by a girl.

>It was terrible
>People laughed
>She showed people
>>
>friend in highschool tells me hes going to hook me up with this girl that thinks im cute.
>he gives me her number and we hit it off.
>text her for a few days and she seems really cool.
>we have a lot of same intrests
>she then tells me she wants to blow me and wants to see my dick because she is horny.
>I'm over 18 and so was "she" so its all cool right?
>take sveral pics from angles she requests.
>mfw it was my "friend" all along with a burn phone
>mfw he tells everyone im gay and shows my pictures around school.
>mfw no face.

And thats the day I learned no one can be trusted, its not like I was going to get a girl friend anyways.
>>
>>25904291
Girls who are aroused find dicks attractive, Guy.
Then they ask.

Who can blackmail with pictures of penises? Almost everybody has done it.

Honestly though it's irritating because usually by the time you can get a girl in that state a good erection has come and gone, and the second round isn't as impressive for me.
>>
File: 1659214541.jpg (67KB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1659214541.jpg
67KB, 250x186px
>>25904389
>She showed people

you'd think everybody, male and female, would see this coming from the second they hear the camera shutter sound
>>
>>25904192
I send pictures of my dick to my mother daily
>>
I don't have a single image of me on the internet.

I personally think my dong is ugly as well so i don't really have anything to be proud of to take an image of it.
>>
File: Can We Fix It No It's Fucked.jpg (14KB, 391x366px) Image search: [Google]
Can We Fix It No It's Fucked.jpg
14KB, 391x366px
>dick is pretty big
>horribly ugly circumcision scar

Thanks, mom.
>>
>when someone sends you a picture of their dick
>when someone with an ugly dick sends it to you
I hate them all but the ugly ones just make me sad
>>
File: BsdgFSAF.jpg (118KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
BsdgFSAF.jpg
118KB, 500x297px
>>25904192
I like to take pictures of my dick from time to time just to see it at a different angle. I always delete the pictures immediatly after though. Sharing naked pictures with anyone seems like a bad idea with nothing to gain.
>>
>>25904415
You're probably right. I tend to not be very sexual over digital mediums, so I doubt the opportunity would arise for me to actually send dick pics. What I don't understand are guys who send them unwarranted, or worse yet, post them publicly. Take /soc/ for example, why are there so many dick rate threads? Shouldn't one thread be enough? I just don't understand the logic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.