[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, its just me & you at my parents beach house,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 87876678897987.png (281KB, 239x952px) Image search: [Google]
87876678897987.png
281KB, 239x952px
>Anon, its just me & you at my parents beach house, what do you wanna do?
>>
File: jodi and her husband.jpg (55KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
jodi and her husband.jpg
55KB, 720x720px
that's actually a cropped photo of her standing next to her husband
>>
>>25904032
Women can't be robots.

facts
>>
File: 1431393754387.jpg (113KB, 445x686px) Image search: [Google]
1431393754387.jpg
113KB, 445x686px
>>25904313

Anon, my beta cuck bf isn't home, wanna cum in?

Also she looks hot in that pic, her best one yet
>>
>>25904032
play with legos
>>
Bump for more Jodi pics
>>
>>25904032
Leave immediately because you're just going to use the threat of a false rape accusation to blackmail me.
>>
>>25904313

They look like a good pair.
>>
>>25906628
a 4/10 & a fat, beta white cuck. I bet she has a black bull
>>
*hand her an xbox controller*
>you're going down bitch
>>
>>25904032
I'd probably go swimming in the water, maybe go snorkeling depending on how clear it is.

Probably come back out after about an hour, cook some eggs and bacon, pour myself some orange juice, enjoy it on the patio as I listen to the wind and waves.

Probably play some David Bowie music, contemplate peace in the universe.

Probably run some errands after that, make sure the beach house is fully stocked, cleaned, and in tip top shape. I like having all my ducks in a row.

If she wanted to participate with me for that entire half of the day, we may have already fucked. Either way, I'd spend the second half of the morning doing shit she wanted to do because I would be at peace at that point and open to suggestions.

I would defo go out of my way to have sex at least once, but it wouldn't be a top priority.

I can have sex anywhere, it's not often I get to stay at a beach house.
>>
>>25907092
I expected more vista response s
>>
>>25904032
I want to get high out of my fucking mind.
>>
CAN WE HAVE MORE JODI P[ICS PLZ
>>
>>25907783
Bump for more Jodi pics

Not an original message
>>
>>25904032
>If married
sexy time
>If not
watch movies, hold hands and walk along the beach. Maybe build a sandcastle for shits and giggles.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.