[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted this in /adv/ for more serious answers, but thought I'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tfw.png (65KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
65KB, 506x608px
Posted this in /adv/ for more serious answers, but thought I'd post it in /r9k/ too for some more edgy answers as well:

How do I get revenge on a girl who embarrassed me? Long story short, a few days ago a girl who knew I had feelings with her asked me to hang out with her today. Prior to this, we had a thing going on a few months ago, but she ultimately "dumped" me. Today, I found out that she actually had no plans to hang out with me, and blew me off on the excuse that her friend had taken her phone and sent me those messages (even though the messages she sent me were definitely in her style.) I basically said goodbye and cut contact. I haven't been this embarrassed, upset, or angry for a long time. What can I do to turn the tables and make this girl want me just so I can do exactly what she did to me?

Call my psychotic or crazy, but I cannot stand people who think that it's okay to play with others emotions as if there are no consequences. I was perfectly fine when she dumped me a few months back and had no problem moving on, but after this I'm not going to rest until I make her feel just as shitty.

I told my chad friend about this, and he basically said that I learned the hard way that the majority of women are just games to be played and nothing more, is he right?
>>
Blackmail blackmail blackmail
>>
>>25903019
There's nothing to blackmail. And I'm looking for something more long term, some Machiavelli type shit that will affect her for a while. I don't care if I'm a bad person for this. The fact that someone was willing to toy with my feelings like they were just some kind of game when I did nothing but treat her nicely has driven me over the edge. I'm sick of being walked on and used then thrown away when I've fulfilled my purpose. I'm already going to hit the gym hard and focus on studies. Basically just go cocoon mode. We have mutual friends, so if I ever see her again I'm going to make her immediately regret dropping me, and if she makes the miscalculated decision to pursue me now that I'm a better version of what I was once, I will simply string her along and proceed to discard her like she discarded me.
>>
Break into her place, cum in her cereal.
>>
>>25903251
There's not much you can do, you can't play with her emotions if she doesn't care about you.
You can ask a friend to do it for you, or like the other said black mail her if you get your hands on any juicy information.
>>
>>25903485
You have to understand that we're talking about the mind of a fickle white girl majoring in a useless liberal arts degree. Simply having an athletic body (Currently skinnyfat right now) would make her pay attention to me, as she's most likely focused on riding the cock carousel like most girls her age. All I need is something to reel her in, and then I can get to work on building up her dependence on me until I see it fit to drop her. We have a few mutual friends (Most of who, I've known much longer than she has).

First step is transforming myself physically as to attract other girls and to build up my self confidence

Second step is forcefully interjecting myself into her social circle through mutual friends, while pretending to not care in the slightest about her

Third step relies heavily on whether or not she takes the b8 and sees me as a viable candidate to pursue for a quick hook up

Fourth step involves me playing with her emotions and ultimately making her build her dependence on me, until I cut contact for no reason. After she's begged enough for me to take her back, I'll simply let her know that this was all a setup from the beginning.

Now, the chances of any of this working as I've planned out are slim, but I'm going to give it a shot. There's something in my psyche that refuses to allow me to let people have the last laugh in situations like this.
>>
>>25903836
Leave her the fuck alone dude.
>>
>>25904066
No, fuck that shit. Why bother being nice anymore? Anything I do to her will have been something she did to me. All I want to do is flip the tables so that she can feel what it's like to be misled and used by someone that you thought cared for you. I am practically seething with rage when I think about what has transgressed in the past few days. The fact that someone would have the audacity to open old wounds just for their entertainment is too far, I will not stand by idly and take it. Regardless if I end up do getting my "revenge" if you would even call it that, this has been a wake up call for me to become a better person both physically and mentally so that I will rarely be the one not dictating the pace of the game, especially if I'm dealing with some Stacy slut.
>>
>>25903371
>Implying a stacy slut wouldn't like cummie-Os
>>
>>25904066
Killlllll yo self whiteknight
>>
>>25903251

I like this post.
Good job.
Be better than you were.
>>
>>25904994
This, I'm simply going to improve myself. And if I see her again and she compliments me or tries to get close, I'll simply let her know that the only reason I improved was because of the anger I had towards her and simply never speak again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.