[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you even talk about to grils at a bar / social gathering?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1298086088849.jpg (174KB, 530x775px) Image search: [Google]
1298086088849.jpg
174KB, 530x775px
what do you even talk about to grils at a bar / social gathering?

i don't really enjoy dancing and tbqh i don't think i can respect a girl who considers grinding her ass on drunk guys crotches in a club to be a fun friday night activity.

but i've been in cocoon mode for a while because i was finishing up uni and working an internship but now i finally have time to meet grils for the first time since i was a freshman but i am not sure what to talk to them about anymore. it just feels like i am interrogating them

please help. is there like a conversation guide ebook somewhere i can read?
or some videos would be nice
>>
>>25902775
>what do you even talk about to grils at a bar / social gathering?
because I'm not Chad. I don't have an attractive face so that women would desire me. I am not handsome. Going there would only hurt, humiliate me and increase feelings of rejection. Women can get any man they want when they are young because nobody marries each other anymore. So the handsome Chads are almost never taken.
>>
I talked to a bitch at the bar about uni once and managed to bring her back to my house and fuck her. It was the only time I've ever had sex.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>25902775
semon demon?
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (405KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
405KB, 3264x2448px
>>25902775
I'm normally the most attractive guy in the room.

I just fucking hate people.

I don't have a problem getting girls. In fact, I always have a problem getting rid of them. It's a real pain in the ass. They cry and they get depressed and you feel like shit and you stay with them.

It's horrible.

But when talking to girls in a social setting I just make eye contact and ask them lots of questions and say absolutely zero about me.

That's what kills me.

It's easy as fuck to get girls but it does nothing for me. The hunt is the only good part. After you have them it's meaningless. Women do not care about you and if you are smart this is devastating.

I swear, us smart and attractive guys have it the worst.

We can't make decent guy friends because we're so handsome and women never care at all about the millions of thoughts we have.

It's fucking torture anon.

Fuck life.

No matter what you will be miserable.

pic is me in Afghanistan. Fuck all of you too.
>>
>>25902965
>But when talking to girls in a social setting I just make eye contact and ask them lots of questions and say absolutely zero about me.
what questions do you ask them? i just feel like i am interrogating them tbqh
>>
>>25902965
That's some pretty transparent bait my friend. You tried at least, I'll give you that.
>>
File: 1431269027066.jpg (291KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1431269027066.jpg
291KB, 560x560px
>>25902965
Hello army retard!
>10th mountain

AHAHAHAHAHHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>25902992
>hey what's your name?
>where do you go to school?
>what do you study?
>why are you studying that?

if she is uninterested walk away

if she is smiling you transition to...

>are you single?
>who was your last boyfriend?

if she is single and still smiling you try and talk about "exciting things"..

>do you miss him?
>no? did you guys fool around a lot?
>how far did you guys go?

You want to talk about sex. Obviously you don't say exactly what I wrote. But you should get the point. This is over 30 minutes. You slowly build up to sex. You have to be smart and calm and confident and, most importantly, if she isn't interested you walk the fuck away.

Don't ever be desperate. Be patient.

Judge your setting. Are you alone with her? Are you with a large group of guys and few girls? Are there guys in your group who are more gregarious and attractive than you?

It's all dependent on the situation.

>>25903028
Yea, fuck you.
>>
File: Iraq.jpg (304KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Iraq.jpg
304KB, 3072x2304px
>>25903107
I wasn't 10th mountain.

I put on the patch of whoever I was out with.
>>
>>25903123
>Judge your setting. Are you alone with her? Are you with a large group of guys and few girls? Are there guys in your group who are more gregarious and attractive than you?
how would this change the situation?

i really do need to have this spelled out because i'm probably a bit autistic
>>
>>25903209
Ok, I'll break this down into understandable language.

Women assign ratings to all of the men in the room. If there are lots of women in the room and few men then you, as a guy, have a higher rating since women are competitive. The most attractive/gregarious guy will still have a higher rating than you so don't expect to get laid by the hottest chick, but you still have a chance.

If you are in a room with lots of guys and few women then act accordingly. If you are not the most attractive/gregarious guy then act accordingly.

Rate yourself among the men in the room based upon how many women are in the room.

Be brutally honest. If you aren't one of the most handsome/gregarious guys in the room and there aren't many women... well.. you should probably go home.

Gotta play with the cards you've been dealt. Think of it as poker. Make it analytical. You're an autist male. Think of it as an RPG with fucking levels if you have to but be fucking honest with yourself.

The absolute last thing you want is to be rejected.

It's horrible and easily avoided.

And, face it, if you're fucking ugly then just give up man. Find your happiness in technology. No shame in that.
>>
>>25903123
>>are you single?
>>who was your last boyfriend?
>>how far did you guys go?

>tfw i'm a KHV and having a guy hit on me and ask me about my sexual experiences would put me in an incredibly umcomfortable position

btw please don't write shit like this, some autist might actually take you seriously. this only works with bar/party sluts who like talking about sex. don't use this with girls who are relationship material, no decent girl talks about her sexual experiences that easily with a (semi-)stranger and you will come off as a creepy pervert.
>>
>>25904466
yeah i kind of figured i would ignore that tidbit of advice because i'm not so good of a liar and i wouldn't want her to ask me about my love life. i'm attractive enough that they would probably suspect something is seriously wrong with me if i never had a gf.
>>
>>25904466
>tfw i'm a KHV and having a guy hit on me and ask me about my sexual experiences would put me in an incredibly umcomfortable position
be my gf
>>
>>25904466
would you even go to a bar though?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.