[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on reincarnation? Is that something you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1313115024546.gif (2MB, 700x717px) Image search: [Google]
1313115024546.gif
2MB, 700x717px
What are your thoughts on reincarnation? Is that something you would want after death?
>>
It doesn't matter if I want it, as I will have no way of knowing if it happens.
>>
I'd want to reincarnate. As a girl. But I'd only rely on an artificial way to do it. Death is not something I want.
>>
I believe its real, its a great way of looking at life.
>>
File: 1411931667690.jpg (372KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1411931667690.jpg
372KB, 1920x1200px
>>25902586
It's a trap. I don't want it but the ride apparently never ends.
>>
>>25902586
What's the point of living if there is no end to it?
>>
>>25902586
>Reincarnation
Zero point if you lose memories of your past life.
People are defined by how they lived, to be reincarnated without that it might as well just be a different person.
I'm not exactly fond of my memories or who I am, but that doesn't mean I'd ever want to lose them because that would mean my current dreams and hopes would be replaced.
>>
>>25903067
To enjoy living? Even if life ends that only allows a point to start for a new generation, it doesnt give your life a point.
>>
>>25902586
i wouldnt mind reincarnation if i came back as that q t and got powerfucked by chad every day.
>>
>>25902586
Mafuyu best hentaifu
>>
>>25903164
you come back regardless but you come back as how you lived your life.
>>
File: 1453325501907.gif (294KB, 328x263px) Image search: [Google]
1453325501907.gif
294KB, 328x263px
>>25903231
>as how you lived your life.
What is that supposed to mean ?
>>
>>25903231
>>25903300

Sounds like I'm gonna come back as a mildy autistic neet. or whatever creature that corresponds to.
>>
>>25903067
What is the point of living if there is an end to it?

What is the point of the universe existing?
>>
>>25903067
Purpose is post script.
>>
>>25903300
say you lived your life as nothing but a burden to others, you might come back as a horse, destined to carry the burden of others. Or you could come back as someone who has nothing but burdens in their next life. It all depends how you lived, your virtues and sins will determine what the next life will be like.
>>
>>25903607
I'm short and ugly and virgin and have crohn's disease, do you think I was a homosexual hedonistic Chad in my previous life ?

I don't agree with this point of view but I find it interesting. It's probably a way for the elite to maintain status quo like in India. I think this worldview was designed to hide the true (horrible) nature of this world so humans continue to generate emotions and energy instead of giving up. You see little hints to that here and there.
>>
>>25903754
whats wrong with being short and "ugly" aside from your own personal ideals and obsessions with conventional beauty?

ugly according to the masses? to majority of people? to yourself? We could have the exact same face yet I could be content with it and you would be miserable. In a past life you could have easily been someone who was obsessed with aesthetics and made all the wrong decisions and biased and influenced by a pretty face. Who knows. What we do know is you don't seem too pleased with how you turned out this life.
>>
Best way to reincarnate is by wanting to be a dog
>>
>>25903939
>born dog
>in third world country
yikes
>>
>>25903939
>born dog
>get hit by car
ehhhhhh
>>
>>25903939
>born dog
>in china
sheeeeetttt
>>
>>25903977
Gg ripperoni 2420-2911
>>
>>25903877
>whats wrong with being short and "ugly"
Nothing apart from the fact that when you're a human male in the current era it reduces your chances of finding a mate and the prolonged lack of intimacy floods your organism with cortisol and shrinks your brain and makes you more likely to have cardiovascular problems and makes you suicidal and stuff. But no, when you look at the big picture there's nothing wrong with it I guess.

>We could have the exact same face yet I could be content with it and you would be miserable
Good point, I'd like to see another player use the hand I've been dealt because I have no idea what the fuck I'm supposed to do with it.
>>
File: 1437668530440.jpg (45KB, 438x609px) Image search: [Google]
1437668530440.jpg
45KB, 438x609px
>>25902586
>die
>born again
>full of hope
>uglier and dumber than previous life
>>
>>25903231
I heard a theory that you come back as the type of person you hate.

What kind of people will you guys be?
>>
>>25904659
>tfw Chad or Stacy in next life
>spend next life hating robots

Circle of life
>>
>>25904659
I guess I'll be a billionaire freemason elite type of guy then.
>>
>>25902586
>life is over
>do it again
>from the start
Sounds like a nightmare.
>>
File: hddf.gif (989KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hddf.gif
989KB, 500x281px
>Die
>Become a weeb again

JUST
>>
>>25902586
I would like there to be a heaven for people who were 'good'. People who were 'bad' would remain dead forever.
I wouldn't want to be reincarnated unless I could also remember who I was in my previous lives tbqh.
I think that life might be a sort of reincarnation.
What if the universe is constantly going through a big bang then a contraction?
And everytime the universe created is the same?
>>
>>25904659
you don't come back as the person you hate, you come back as something ironic. Say you were a egotistical white supremacist, you'll come back as a humble black person in the hood. How ironic that humility is a weakness in the ghetto but that's what you get for being a douche.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.