[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel like killing yourself, but not because you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1446064909445.jpg (55KB, 543x610px) Image search: [Google]
1446064909445.jpg
55KB, 543x610px
Do you ever feel like killing yourself, but not because you're sad or anything, but because living feels like a chore? Having to work or study, having to pay the bills, having to talk to people, etc. And the world itself is so god damn boring, nothing to strive for, everything is like a big grey shit.
>>
wait until you're older than seventeen, you have no idea how bad the world really is yet
>>
What will you enjoy when you're dead? It's not like sleeping, you know.
>>
>>25902319
But I'm 24
>>
I want to explore the universe, learn about new galaxies, planets and what else the universe does in the extreme to what we're used to see.
But I also know we're stuck on this lump of rock having to drone just to stay alive so.. yes.
>>
>>25902332
>you know
No, I don't, and neither do you.
>>
>>25902332
Being dead isn't being at all. What kind of question is that?
>>
>>25902293
I don't want to do anything but I don't want to die either. I just want to watch the world change. I'd like to be a ghost.
>>
File: giles.jpg (494KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
giles.jpg
494KB, 1280x1280px
>>25902332
I wanna feel like I feel when I'm asleep

original comment original comet
>>
File: buscemi.gif (911KB, 320x178px) Image search: [Google]
buscemi.gif
911KB, 320x178px
>>25902446
me too man,,, just an observer, a spectator. i don't think there's any observer slots in this game
>>
>>25902359
It's most likely going to be like when going under during surgery or before you were born, which is absolutely nothing, no more feeling, nothing. But you're right, I don't know if that's ultimately true. I wish there could be an afterlife where I can be with my family forever or an eternal dream, but I've lost hope.
>>25902370
It's not like you can feel relaxed/happy that now you're free from the burden of being alive, except in your last seconds. There's no gain from dying to stop the monotony because in the end yeah you'll stop suffering but you'll also not know what suffering/happiness is, because you're dead.
>>
It feels like a chore, but I don't want to kill myself. I'm just gonna wait it out until nature decides to remove me. I'll get to watch other people achieve their goals in that time
>>
>>25902696
Feeling happy isn't the goal. If you wanted to feel happy then you would get therapy, not kill yourself.

You don't know at all. There is nothing like being dead. It's obviously pretty hard to put into words without sounding cryptic.
>>
File: 1422024971235.jpg (282KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1422024971235.jpg
282KB, 2048x1362px
>>25902293
Think about it like a balance sheet for your life.

On the left are your assets. Family, friends, hobbies, moments that you cherish and enjoy, moments of pleasure and fun

On the right are your debts, the things that you regret, pain, suffering, loneliness, and loss

If you live enough days with more debts than assets, your life is bankrupt and it makes the most sense logically to just stop "playing the game" i.e. suicide.
>>
>>25902293
ALL THE DAY BRO.
>>
All the time, it really confuses me that so many people are willing to become slaves to something they don't enjoy simply because they feel they have to if they want to survive. But really it's no skin off my back, as long as the government keeps paying me out.
>>
File: cactus.png (737KB, 604x897px) Image search: [Google]
cactus.png
737KB, 604x897px
>>25902501
You have good taste in music.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.