[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL THREAD: Fembot Roll Call/The Beta Uprising

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11

File: 1440995253189.png (464KB, 536x610px) Image search: [Google]
1440995253189.png
464KB, 536x610px
First and foremost, this is NOT about the individual female's personal gain, or lack thereof. It's about the OVERALL GAIN for society. But make no mistake, females will indeed be making the world a better place. This is the revolution. This is the Beta Uprising!

So, to put it very bluntly, females need to start acting like sexual Robin Hoods by giving incels hand jobs. The time has come for sexual charity to be a thing.

Fembots, you have the free will to make this a reality. You have the free will to make the world a better place. Stop emulating Stacey for once and USE YOUR FREE WILL. Walk up to an incel and tell him you'll give him a hand job. Keep in mind, this is not about business-transaction logic. This is about using your free will to bring happiness to the world. An unfathomable amount of greatness can be borne out of selflessness.

Please appreciate the fact that this will be a godsend for incels and betas, and that Forever Alone will finally become a thing of the past. I mean, how awesome is THAT? This year, I should be able to go to a charity center (or have a woman come to my place) and get a hand job and at least two boob touches and two butt grabs. Heaven, heaven, heaven.

Get ready, people, because this is no joke. This WILL happen in 2016. And girls, remember, showing your boobs or butt on /soc/ is simply not enough. The theme for 2016 (and beyond) is IRL. We have entered a new era, folks.

So, yeah, sexual charity in real life, or schirl, is a gamechanger that will turn society on its head. We'll finally be living on a planet where happiness creation takes priority over ego preservation. And, in regard to 4chan, it goes without saying that schirl stories will eventually dominate the greentext universe.

(Cont'd)
>>
(Cont'd)

With this announcement, the seed has now been planted, and it's a robust seed that cannot be destroyed. The naysayers will roll their eyes, but schirl now exists as a concept and it's here to stay. And, once the concept goes mainstream, the male toolbox will finally contain a tool that it COULD'VE and SHOULD'VE always contained. For the time being, though, I would suggest that only females initiate schirl encounters.

Hmm, a meme that is actually worth promulgating. Is this real life?

ADDENDUM:

Just imagine the first robot that has a schirl experience. He's going to come on here acting like he's seen the face of God. That should be fun. Also, I wonder how sites like Jezebel will treat this phenomenon. Can we assume that they'll erroneously discourage their readers from doing such vital, selfless charity work?
>>
>>25900738
Email me a copy of your manifesto!
[email protected]

I've been anticipating this thread all day.
>>
>>25900738
You honestly spent over 24 hours to ask femanons to pity fuck virgins? Dude it doesnt happen with out money. This was your big announcement.
>>
Wow r9k is a really dark place.

Girls owe you nothing you pathetic loser, buy a hooker or improve yourself.

inb4 get off my board normie
>>
just sit on your hand, dude
>>
>>25900738
That's your "big announcement"? Pityfucking?

Thanks for getting my hopes up BenFaggot, I thought you were gonna start a movement to make women sign up for the draft or something.
>>
>can't get le succ of le dicc
>"YOU OWE ME PUSSY"
>>
I second this. Society needs this. We need this. For justice
>>
>>25900738
Dude pity fucking is not a new meme, and it just doesn't happen. Sorry OP. Hookers are there for this reason.
>>
But I'm already dating an amazing robot tier bf. We were each other's only friends in high school and have been friends/dating for 6 years.

Why didn't you befriend the lonely loser girl like he did? And do you really think random handjobs will fix anything when you need a genuine connection instead of just infrequent sex acts?
>>
>>25901012
There are no lonely loser girls. I hung out with a girl like that, only for it to be revealed she was actually just a stacy who didn't have any friends in that class. She tried to make me an orbiter and then told me to fuck off when she was done.
>>
>>25900738
>>25900769

t. Ghost Elliot
>>
Any of these incels willing to give me cash for the handjob.
>>
>>25900738

This is extremely cringeworthy. I feel bad for you. inb4 roastie.
>>
File: Buttercup grouchy.jpg (21KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
Buttercup grouchy.jpg
21KB, 400x301px
>I HAVE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE GET EXCITED THIS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING
>GIRLS PLS HAVE SEX WITH ME FOR FREE EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT CHAD
Did you even try? Sincerely?
>>
>>25901072
There are genuine lonely loser girls. I'm good at spotting out girls who are actually alone vs. just not with friends at the moment.

Maybe it was just my high school that was full of them, but avg guys were too busy chasing after Stacy to notice the losers grills in the corner.

Also, I'll never understand why losers don't just date each other. I've never been so happy to be with someone who doesn't pressure me go out or do anything outside my comfort zone. And I obviously don't do it to him as well. Sometimes we're boring, sometimes we're exciting but it doesn't really matter because we're all we have and therefore we're here together unconditionally. It's really not worth it to have a Chad or Stacy bf/gf.

It's a certain level to comfy to be in the same room reading or playing vidya and not say more than a couple words to each other for hours. Just knowing they're there with you is a great feeling.
>>
>>25901012
If he's OK with you doing this, will you decide that you want to deny other robots happiness? Use your power for good.
>>
>>25901212
but anon, I'd imagine that handjobs would only make you more angsty now that you've had the taste of dick action in your life.

how is this going to help anything?
>>
These are the kind of robots I hate, do you even really want that senpai?
I'd rather die a virgin than get pity fucked, my pride couldn't deal with that
It's the same reason I won't get a "practice gf" or go to easturn europe for easy hypergamous pussy
I'm really confused as to whether this is a super elaborate ruse or not, you made two threads and seem to have put a fair amount of thought into this
>>
>>25900738
Why did my parents name me Ben? Why do I have to share my name with you?
>>
>>25901263
I'm the man here, so listen to me and please trust me: THIS WILL CHANGE SOCIETY FOREVER.
>>
I've tried this. It doesn't work. It makes the recipient of the hand job clingy as fuck and they just want more rather than having any kind of realization about themselves and becoming un-beta.
>>
>>25901347
I mean, I would never hurt my best friend/bf by doing this but I guess it's an interesting idea. Maybe some other girls will consider it.

Sorry I can't help out the cause. Pretty sure we're going to end up married one day.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (135KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
135KB, 500x375px
>girls would rather them and their friend be massacred than to acknowledge the existence of a non-Chad male in a positive way
>>
>>25901273
>I'd rather die a virgin than get pity fucked, my pride couldn't deal with that
"We'll finally be living on a planet where happiness creation takes priority over ego preservation."
>>
File: 1453270999091.png (166KB, 906x535px) Image search: [Google]
1453270999091.png
166KB, 906x535px
>fembots give us pity handjobs at a local charity centre
This is next level shit OP, you're asking too much. How are we meant to put this plan into action accordingly?
Can't we just get girls to spit on us and then use their saliva is lube?
>>
>>25901178
After 7th or 8th grade, there were no loser girls.
I would certainly enter a relationship with a loser girl, but here are no loser girls after high school who aren't the most annoying kind of mental.
I've got some issues, but i'm relatively stable. I don't want to talk to someone who makes 90% of conversations about how crazy or bipolar or insane they are.
I just can't deal with it. I don't know whether she would want reassurance, advice, or just for me to listen to her whine about some petty shit she made a big deal about.
>>
File: 1441566167860.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441566167860.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
Are there any fembots in England down for putting this plan into action? We could be the kickstarter to a new revolution
>>
>>25901536
I know that girls may seem intimidating or out of reach, but trust me there are loser girls in high school. I'm still a loser girl and I'm in my 3rd year of university. My only friend is still my bf, and I'm still his only friend. I've never went out clubbing, never had alcohol and I haven't said more than a couple words to another person in my program.

I've had a lot of "acquaintance" loser girls (more like we didn't have friends or get along, but we needed a group for class) that were sane. I can vouch that they exist in my area at least. I don't know where you'd find them after university, but school is literally your only chance to find one of these girls.

Use the time wisely or be alone forever pretty much.
>>
>>25901455
It must become a known concept. The rest will take care of itself.
>>
>>25900738
> free will
Ohoho nice meme.
>>
>>25901436
Remember, this is vital, selfless charity work.
>>
no girl is going to actually be a part of this. will never gain any traction.

you guys need to either work on improving yourself or start using prostitutes.
>>
>>25901007
Old-hat thinking.
>>
>>25900807
get off my board normie
>>
File: asif.jpg (91KB, 900x606px) Image search: [Google]
asif.jpg
91KB, 900x606px
This thread is such frustrating bullshit.

It's a lack of effort that traps you in the beta zone, not women and certainly not femanons. We're just as awful and maladjusted as you with the dicks.

Quit demanding what you can easily give yourself. Either shut up, take care of it yourself, or fix whatever the fuck is wrong with you and join the pathetic, shallow society you 'hate.'
>>
>>25902430
>actually getting triggered and not just laughing at the desperate bullshit
ayy lmao
>>
>>25902430
At least let an incel touch your boobs. Stop playing by the rules for once.
>>
>>25902171
No girl wants to make the world a better place?
>>
Femanons and beta enablers get the fuck out
Snapping your fingers near m'lady isn't going to make it stop
>>
File: dp.jpg (101KB, 740x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
101KB, 740x1200px
>>25901384
What is it like for him, having a person feel this strongly about him? What kind of person is he like, can you describe him?

How can i find a person similar to you? what would the prerequisites be?
>>
>>25902430
>You just need to try! It's that easy!

I don't think you understand what it is to be outcast from society. Of course you don't, you will always have options because of your genitalia.
>>
>>25902430
>posting literally Roastie.jpg
>timestamping it
ewww
>>
File: 1452194998320.png (1MB, 880x884px) Image search: [Google]
1452194998320.png
1MB, 880x884px
you wrote the date in the wrong way
>>
don't know about beta uprising but if a wizard uprising ever happens then count me in.
>>
>>25900738
I don't need your pitty
>>
>>25901675
Someone with a significant other can't be a loser.
>>
>>25903745
what a disgusting creature that is
almost as bad as the owner
>>
>>25904144
What? Who are you talking to?
>>
>>25901377
Then, onto the next guy.
>>
>>25901178
>There are genuine lonely loser girls
I've only known one girl like that in my school years, and she was some weird, ugly black girl who smelled bad. I'm almost certain she had Aspergers, and not the cute kind of girl Aspergers. She had no friends and I never saw her with a boyfriend. My friends and I literally thought she'd be the most likely to shoot up the school.
>>
>>25900738
I waited 24 hours for this? I thought you were going to shoot uo a school of something
>>
>>25900738
>>25900769
I don't know what I was expecting. Thanks for the laugh, my man.
>>
>>25905905
Don't you like it?
>>
>>25900738

A beta immediately falls in love with a woman if she just casually asks him how she's doing or if he is alright.

Now imagine a woman giving him a casual handjob and then going on with her own business.

That would make everything worse, betas would go crazy.
>>
File: 1428682679767.jpg (38KB, 491x509px) Image search: [Google]
1428682679767.jpg
38KB, 491x509px
>>25900738
AAHAHhahhahaahahhhashhahahahahahhahahaha
hahahshahshhhahahashahhakff

ahahhashhahhhahahahahhhahahahHAHHahahahhahahaahaha
ahsdhfhghhdm HSdhhfhgff
bl'
;
>>
File: 1429669800708.jpg (63KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1429669800708.jpg
63KB, 467x700px
>>25900738
baahhahahahahah bahdshdshbaklsdlklas;d;kamkmb
>>
>>25906536
>>25906603
Why the hate? Fembot?
>>
>>25906447
What about incels? Huh? Huh? I'll take ANYTHING I can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25905944
Yeah, yeah. Move on.
>>
>>25905817
Particular exceptions are not the rule.
>>
Cringey phrased OP, but agree. Anything that doesn't risk disease should be no big deal. Also, girls would be more willing if guys didn't then get possessive.
>>
>>25910566
By the phrasing of the OP, you guys should realize that when someone like me has sex, it is "worth more" than when a normal person has sex. In other words, I appreciate it more and get more out of it than a normal person, and thus I have a greater chance of, say, inventing something that is beneficial to humanity. Whereas, after a normal person has sex, they simply go about their day.
>>
>>25900738
SCHIRL 2016
>>
>>25900738
God damnit dude I really believed in you yesterday. This is your big plan? Free handjobs?
>>
>>25911799
>>>/r/14144311

Well, I went to /r/ for an image of a human woman giving Pepe a hand job. No success yet.

I want to use that image for the schirl meme.
>>
>>25900807
kill yourself

get out normie
>>
Honestly, this is the stupidest shit I've ever heard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25900738
i'm laughing so hard right now. but please dont take my laughter as insult and "shoot up a school" or something. i propose something else

instead of feeling sorry for yourself, try to improve yourself! girls want a guy who is confident, good looking, but most of all, just be yourself man. girls dont want a fake guy, or someone pretending to be someone that they arent.

seriously though?? 2 butt grabs? I stopped reading there because i couldnt stop laughing.
>>
>>25900887
Where the fuck does it say they owe them pussy.

OP was literally making a request to start a movement you retard.
>>
>>25911931
Once schirl becomes a known concept, you'll be able to ask a random woman on the street if you can touch her boobs. Last I checked, that mode of existence is a whole lot better than our current one.
>>
>>25912030
>try to improve yourself!

Can't do that if your face is deformed bro
>>
>>25900738
>tranny here

Been doing something like that. I dont tell them i am trans tho,but i think i am maybe hurting them when i have to get away after. >>25900738
>>
>>25912075
go to the gym bro
>>
File: 1449809425138.gif (799KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1449809425138.gif
799KB, 500x374px
>>25912091
Doing god's work tranny-kun.
>>
>>25912107
Going to the gym magically restructures your face?
>>
>>25912143
it's this attitude which is why you will never get a girlfriend.
>>
>>25912030
You should read the entire thing.

And yes, I count my butt grabs. They are worth a lot of "points."
>>
>>25912190
I want to make one thing straight. You don't have a right to a woman's body. now stfu kid and stop crying. if you want to grab a girls butt how about talk to one like normal people do?
>>
Why is everyone on this board so fucking stupid

Take a shower, comb your hair, put on a nice sweater, talk to girl (preferably a tipsy girl), make her laugh, get her number or, (if you're impatient like me) go to her place and fuck her. She'll probably make toast or pancakes in the morning.
>>
>>25912209
I'm 32. I haven't had sex since 2001 and haven't grabbed a butt since 2006.
>>
>>25912264
ok, so you are 32, you had sex when you were probably a kid like 17, and grabbed a butt at 22 and 32 now

so it's been 10 years and you haven't considered some serious form of online dating like eharmony? come on man. You dont need some bruh like me, some guy on an anime image board to tell you this.

Go out there and make an effort to get the girls. because they arent just going to come to you, and you should not expect them to. You get what you put into it, and from what it looks like, you havent put much effort into getting a girl for 10 years.
>>
>>25912309
Yup, zero effort. That's why I want sexual charity to be a thing.
>>
>>25912351
I'm sorry, it's just not going to happen. I think something more realistic is you getting back out there and making an online dating profile on e*harmony, and trying to find a long time lover. (since you are 32, and getting kind of old). You shouldnt be doing younger dating sites.
>>
>>25912218
Fuck off, normie scum.

Your lies have no power here!
>>
>>25912154
What does attitude have to do with this? No one cares about attitude. I'm literally making an observation and also that doesn't answer my very legitimate question.

How does going to the gym restructure my face?
>>
>>25912218
That's not how it works lmao
>>
>>25912154
Why are you normies so fucking stupid?
>>
>>25912514
>>25912561
IKR?

I actually have 10/10 Chad looks, but I'm an INTP with schizoid personality disorder. I don't stand a chance in the dating world, and I refuse to be anything but my true self. I mean, just look at my posts.
>>
>>25912973
You'd be surprised what the females can be into
>>
>>25913196
All I know is that I need their expectations of my personality to be very, very low. That's where the whole sexual charity thing comes into play.
>>
Is the morning crowd here yet? I gotta go to sleep soon.
>>
>>25900738
tl ; dr lel
>>
>>25914166
This one's a must read.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.