[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so loud and obnoxious? My mom and sister argue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1448233860028.png (391KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448233860028.png
391KB, 439x480px
Why are women so loud and obnoxious?
My mom and sister argue 24/7 about the most trivial shit.
>mfw they're screaming at each other right now and my bedroom walls are paper thin
>>
>>25897825
she is so loud, i just want silence to myself for a few hours
>>
>>25897825
I don't know. Normies are loud in general so I spend nearly all day with ear plugs and/or ear protectors.

You have literally NO control over what you hear, normies can literally control your MIND, especially if you are autistic and can't shut it out mentally.
>>
>>25897825
go out there and tell them to shutup you fucking pussy. i fucking hate you stupid fucking pussies on here. man up
>>
>>25897825
Nothing more annoying than women screeching at each other
>>
>>25897825
>woman at table near me
>she's reading the profiles of tinder matches and the messages she gets aloud to her friends
>people 3-4 tables away can hear her
why would anyone ever do that?
dating is something incredibly personal, especially a casual sex app
who would want to share that info with everyone?
>>
God whenever i walk by a bunch of oboxious cackling cunts I just want to clothesline them. Teach them to shut the fuck up once in a while
>>
>>25897825
Women are emotion driven (like children) rather than the more logical approach men take.
>>
>>25897825
This isn't just women. But yeah, they seem to complain and bicker more.
>>
>>25898171
You think that fucking works?

I had to listen to my mom and spaztron brother yell and bang about nonsense for 15 years straight. Once in my senior year I was studying for a test and I finally snapped and hit him, and my mom almost called the police.

Society is set up to protect and encourage loud stupid people, anything you try to do about it will be used against you, especially if you're a man.
>>
>>25899685
Sluts want attention and don't have shame.
Men brag about that stuff too. Also everyone knows there isn't anything deep or personal about Tinder.
>>
>>25900322
well yeah no you don't hit them you dumbass. also you shouldn't intervene if it's a guy arguing with somebody. usually the guy has a reason to be arguing but women bicker about the most stupidest shit. use logic and reasoning to shut them up. you could even threaten to beat them up just to add some "shock" to your tirade but don't actually hit them. families get into arguments but you could always defuse the situation with a few choice words
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.