[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k/ view /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22

File: 1453286876155.jpg (184KB, 1223x399px) Image search: [Google]
1453286876155.jpg
184KB, 1223x399px
How does /r9k/ view /pol/?
>>
File: 1448241902450.jpg (150KB, 671x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1448241902450.jpg
150KB, 671x1131px
>>25897800
They are what they are
>>
File: 4chan2.jpg (441KB, 1200x1570px) Image search: [Google]
4chan2.jpg
441KB, 1200x1570px
>>25897800

Childless single man who masturbate to anime.
>>
File: 1453257654368.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1453257654368.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>25897800
>these are the people cumming on their own faces at /b/

There is literally nothing wrong with cumming on your own face. I'd rather cum on myself than on Stacey who is just going to use it as some sick form of emotional leverage.
>>
>>25897800
>How does /r9k/ view /pol/?

I would like them more if they were genuine right-wingers, desu. But the majority of them just hate Islam, Islam, Islam.

They hate Islam for all the wrong reasons. Every single fucking day there is a "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HOMOSEXUALITY!?" thread there, that immediately gets filled with tumblrina bullshit about how it's okay to be gay and how you are a Muslim if you're opposed to fags and how we have to save women from those evil Muslims who are opposed to muh women's rights.

It's Ron Paultards 2016 = Libertarians who hate Islam now.
>>
>>25897800
entertaining board, just don't take it seriously.
>>
>>25897907
this is a pretty weak criticism, /pol/ is much more NatSoc than libertarian these days. if they were libertarian they'd back rand.
>>
>>25897994
They did until Trump stole the show.
>>
>>25897994
>/pol/ is much more NatSoc than libertarian these days

That's just a meme; their "NatSoc" is just a meme.

But if you look past the memes and past their ironic antisemitism, you basically get anti-Islam libertarians.

Just compare, say, Stormfront or the Daily Stormer with /pol/ and you quickly see the difference.
>>
A bunch of angry disenfranchised mostly middle class 18-23 year olds who long for a sense of purpose. Mostly right, can pretty funny and clever. Pompous windbags with an over inflated ego, they tend to think they're smarter than they are because they can post pics of racial data that someone else took the time to compile, and because they can regurgitate rhetoric other People have developed. Pretty good for making tumblr retards upset. Can get very annoying injecting their discussions into places it doesn't belong, so they can scoff and feel smug about how everyone else is an idiot and how they've got it all figured out. All in all, i kinda like pol.
>>
>>25897994
>>25898040

I mean, if you don't believe me, go there and make a thread in opposition to gays (that will immediately get flooded with "nice try, ahmed" libertarians) and a thread in opposition to neo-conservative foreign policy (a la war against Iran), that will also immediately get flooded with "Crusade now" sheit.

Come to think of it, that's not libertarian then, of course. In that regard you would be right then, of course.
>>
>>25897800
>racism is bad

thank god this meme is dying
>>
>>25897800
I lurk there a couple times a day for any happening news.
>>
>They believe in racism, nationalism and xenophobia
>they think objectively wrong stances (see above) have historical justification because "it worked for x all white dictatorship" (who lost their war/rein ultimately meaning it didn't)
>most of the gunfags claim to have killed "niggers in self defense" then when you call them out on it they give you stories that are just impossibly heroic on their part.

[/spoiler]Yeah they're cool guys[/spoiler]
>>
>>25897800
the last bastion of true reason
>>
>>25897800
A place to argue about current events and politics freely.
Also a place to mess with crazy people of all kinds.

>>25897907
/pol/ is not one person with one view point. One of the interesting things about /pol/ is the large difference of view on literally everything no matter how petty or well established. You will have people argue that the world is flat and jews don't care about money.
>>
>>25897907
>Libertarians who hate Islam now.
Why wouldn't they?
Islam is anti-liberty to the extreme in any place where it gains a foot hold.
>>
File: Typical_pol_thread.png (934KB, 978x686px) Image search: [Google]
Typical_pol_thread.png
934KB, 978x686px
When you get behind their wall of buzzwords and logical fallacies, you can get some good reasoning now and then.
>>
>>25898312
>large difference of view
>/pol/

Have you even been on there? It's usually one big circle jerk to threads on the latest country who has locked its borders to refugees and maps on how every /pol/tard would shape his white utopia world
>>
File: democracy.jpg (50KB, 700x608px) Image search: [Google]
democracy.jpg
50KB, 700x608px
>>25898366
>Islam is anti-liberty to the extreme in any place where it gains a foot hold.

That's not the point, tho.

The problem, for me, is when political movements that are themselves critical of Western defintions of "liberty" ("Bake my cake or go to prison!"), and critical of Western imperialism in the name of "democracy" and "women's rights" are hijacked by a bunch of weirdos who try to turn them into anti-Islam libertarianism/neo-conservatism.
>>
>>25897800
Bit of a circle jerk but it's the board I started on alongside this one so I love it in it's own way
>>
File: 1449587130329.jpg (149KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1449587130329.jpg
149KB, 500x374px
They scare me desu. I am glad they are not the ubermensch they claim to be
>>
>>25898040
>ironic antisemitism

this is a meme itself

/pol/ is genuinely antisemitic or at least i am and thought /pol/ is too
>>
Really unaware 2bh. These are the type of people who I imagine browse /pol/. I like pretending to be /pol/ to get people riled up though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbx6mnArR4k
>>
>>25898073
>Pompous windbags with an over inflated ego, they tend to think they're smarter than they are because they can post pics of racial data that someone else took the time to compile, and because they can regurgitate rhetoric other People have developed.
This sums up what I would have said.
>>
The ones who are sincere are -- like all Fascists -- deluded and paranoid.
>>
I just started coming back to /r9k/

My opinion of /pol/ is racist to a ridiculous level even by 4chan standards.
>>
After browsing /pol/ I became much more sympathetic to the plight of all those minority groups they so viciously hate.
>>
File: 1441293194341.jpg (832KB, 957x964px) Image search: [Google]
1441293194341.jpg
832KB, 957x964px
>>25900180
>browses /r9k/
>calls anyone deluded or paranoid
>>
File: images-13.jpg (6KB, 195x145px) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
6KB, 195x145px
This reminds me of it.
>>
>>25900439
I'm not "redpilled", if that's what you mean. I don't think I deserve a girlfriend or that everyone are inherently inferior to me or whatever delusional nonsense most people on here believe. Nor am I paranoid. I don't think there are lizardmen controlling us, just rich wankers whose sole interest is making money
>>
Not sure why people get mad over /pol/, at least 50% of what is posted is just one big meme.

It's not for the faint of heart, that's for sure
>>
/pol/ is a board that seems to have forgotten that it's views are completely batshit insane with no basis in the real world, so it uses other /pol/ posts to back up current /pol/ posts and pretend it was right about things.

The people that visit /pol/ are largely unsuccessful Americans who are looking for someone other than themselves to blame for their lackluster performance in life.

not too different to here then, really.
>>
you faggots do realise that blaming the jew for everything is just a meme, right?
>>
>>25897800
People who pride themselves on being right wing and traditional when they aren't genuine traditionalists. I've seen maybe 3 people on /pol/ advocate for anything remotely traditional. There are more genuine traditionalist people on that shithole /his/
Probably because NatSoc shit is autobanned so genuine traditionalism instead of edgy modernism can exist
>>
the most flipping bonkers people on this whole site.. they scare me 0_0
>>
>>25897800
They've not quite red pilled me on Jew's, but other than that they're right on the money.
>>
>>25900598
>>25900540
>"it's just a meme guys!"

It was, about five years ago. Not now.
>>
File: 1879.gif (232KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1879.gif
232KB, 200x149px
>>25897800
I used to be of /pol till the attack on /pol harbor

sadly my home board is a shadow of its former self
>>
i agree with them about women, islam, sjws but some things i dont agree with

if you are not redpilled then wtf have you been doing?
>>
>>25897800
>generalizing either /r9k/ or /pol/

Also it's not just white men who use their race to define themselves. Non-whites and women do this far more, and it's completely acceptable.

>"I'm proud of being white"
"RACISSSTTTT!!!!!"

>"Kill all white men! Die cis-scum!"
"You go girl!"

>>25897907
Yeah, I'm opposed to Islam too, and I hate how hypersensitive SJWs get about it, but having a serious conversation about it with anyone on /pol/ or /b/ is impossible. None of them are smart enough to look into the background of modern terrorism and realize the the US helped jumpstart it by overthrowing secular dictators that were starting to modernize their countries.
>>
File: 1443108180746.png (90KB, 1234x340px) Image search: [Google]
1443108180746.png
90KB, 1234x340px
They are one of the last barriers against normalfag invasions. A lot of good users left when joot fucked with the board, now it's basically /int/ shitposting and shit flinging on steroids with some political "discussion" every now and then, but I like it.
>>
>>25900726
/pol/ agrees with Islam about basically everything.
They have the same views on "degeneracy", women, faggots etc.
>>
>>25898229

>nationalism
>xenophobia

>objectively wrong
>objectively

Stop spouting memes you retard, it's subjectively wrong (in your opinion), not objectively.
>>
>>25897800
The OP image is supposed to Btfo racists but all I see is an ad hominem attack
>>
You /pol/fags are completely bluepilled about women

I find that odd for a group who tries to reveal the "politically incorrect" truth

You accept that it's biology that makes the lesser races so degenerate, but you completely ignore all evidence of women being naturally cunts
>>
/pol/ is always right, only redditors don't like /pol/
>>
>>25900750
>None of them are smart enough to look into the background of modern terrorism and realize the the US helped jumpstart it by overthrowing secular dictators that were starting to modernize their countries.
Don't forget mass slaughtering their own citizens, too.
>>
>>25900519

>fascists
>think others are inherently inferior

Way a go falling for the allied propaganda.
There were many Africans and Indians that fought for Hitler.

Remember. The winners write and decide history.
>>
>>25898073
A bunch of angry disenfranchised mostly lower class urban 18-23 year olds who long for a sense of purpose. Mostly thugs, can pretty funny and clever. Pompous windbags with an over inflated ego, they tend to think they're smarter than they are because they can sample beats that someone else took the time to compile, and because they can smoke crack other people have developed. Pretty good for making tumblr retards upset when they get themselves shot by police. Can get very annoying injecting their antics into places they don't belong, so they can scoff and feel smug about how everyone else is a bitch-ass cracka and how they've got it all figured out. All in all, i kinda like niggers.
>>
>>25900886
I was referring to the /r9j/ redpill of ressentiment towards women.
>>
>>25898108
There are actually a lot of conservative gays. Like you said, they tend to be more libertarian leaning, and not very religious.
>>
File: 1452114423047.png (50KB, 959x719px) Image search: [Google]
1452114423047.png
50KB, 959x719px
>>25900834
in certain environments, like those where the op pic poster came from, those, along with copious amounts of strawmen, are actually considered arguments
>>
File: 1.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>25898567
>that's not the point
>>
>>25900763
nah pol is libertarian, the extreme stuff is a few edge tards
>>
>>25900916
>that
>conservative
Anything short of faggotry should be outlawed is liberal
>>
>>25897856
Is this a new meme guize?
>>
>>25898229
Interesting how the countries with the most slavery, violence against women, and violent tribal conflicts aren't white.
>>
>>25900902
Pretty much every historic culture made the same observations about women that we do,

The "alpha fucks, beta bucks" theory is already proven true by peer reviewed studies.

You're a liberal cuckold who must always rush to the aid of fair maidens.
>>
>>25898366
Yeah, but they aren't able to have any sort of logical discussion. It's all just pictures of Qurans in toilets, and repeating the same out of context verses. You can't have a serious conversation about what's actually going on.
>>
>>25900689
>I used to be of /pol till the attack on /pol harbor
>/pol harbor

Never really went on /pol/. Mind explaining?
>>
>>25900689
Just go to eight chin /pol/

The post quality on 8 chins /pol/ is significantly higher and it's still a pretty fast moving board
>>
>>25900180
I could say the same about anyone who believes the races and the sexes are statistically equal, anyone who believes that the average person is kind enough not to destroy and kill in the absence of authority, and anyone who believes that letting in refugees from a war zone is a good idea.
>>
>>25901025
Do you even Nietzsche?

>Ressentiment is a sense of hostility directed at that which one identifies as the cause of one's frustration, that is, an assignment of blame for one's frustration. The sense of weakness or inferiority and perhaps jealousy in the face of the "cause" generates a rejecting/justifying value system, or morality, which attacks or denies the perceived source of one's frustration. This value system is then used as a means of justifying one's own weaknesses by identifying the source of envy as objectively inferior, serving as a defense mechanism that prevents the resentful individual from addressing and overcoming their insecurities and flaws. The ego creates an enemy in order to insulate itself from culpability.
>>
File: post irony.png (122KB, 722x300px) Image search: [Google]
post irony.png
122KB, 722x300px
>>25900679
This

bl0xbl0x
>>
File: it's too much.jpg (13KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
it's too much.jpg
13KB, 453x500px
>>25901117
>The post quality on 8 chins /pol/ is significantly higher
>>
>>25901150
>mfw

You make the mistake of assuming that everyone with common sense in regard to the feminine gender is a bitter beta or virgin.

I have a woman for sexual companionship, nothing more or less. (In spite of what she believes)
>>
>>25901219
Is common sense that women are inherently inferior to men?
>>
>>25900837
What are you talking about? Most /pol/tards would agree if you said women's brains are biologically different.
>>
lt is what it is.
>>
>>25901150
recognizing something and showing hostility towards it are two separate things
often the latter follows from the former, but it's not a necessary condition
>>
>>25900876
Wait, you're not one of those jet fuel guys, are you? It's true that US foreign policy indirectly caused 9/11, and it's not impossible that Israeli intelligence may have known about it and failed to notify the US, but I don't believe there was any "inside job".

It's people who believe the really crazy conspiracy theories that make the people who want to have a serious discussion look bad by association.
>>
>>25901293
no thats an objective truth that you wouldn't be able to pick up on with common sense. but the common sensical conclusion is that male and females communicate differently, behave differently and see the world from a more compassionate view rather than objectively. This of course paves the way for a lot of autism between the two genders.
>>
>>25897905
dude, you gotta protect your cum so stacie can't use it to gain protein or leech you for child support, that shits precious
>>
>>25901424
>no thats an objective truth

Let's try this again:
>The sense of weakness or inferiority and perhaps jealousy in the face of the "cause" generates a rejecting/justifying value system, or morality, which attacks or denies the perceived source of one's frustration. This value system is then used as a means of justifying one's own weaknesses by identifying the source of envy as objectively inferior, serving as a defense mechanism that prevents the resentful individual from addressing and overcoming their insecurities and flaws.

Women have played different roles than men, sure. That doesn't make them objectively or inherently 'inferior' in any way, sense, or form.
>>
>>25900961
They're economically right-wing in the sense they support low taxes, hate healthcare, etc.

This is what US libertarianism is, they support the free market and corporations' and banks' right to dick things up, but they also support things like legalized drugs, all form of sexual deviancy minus pedophilia, etc.
>>
>>25901391
I should've been more precise - I'm referring to those countries the US invaded mass slaughtering their populations.
>>
>>25901559
mass slaughter is fine if they're inferior peoples. which they are.

take the redpill
>>
>>25897907
/pol/ hates gays, don't think otherwise.
I think of myself as trhe average /pol/ poster, I pretend to care about faggots because it provides me with a brilliant way to appeal to shit on Islam to normies without getting 'DAS RAYSIS' because I hate muzzies a lot more than I hate faggots at the moment, but if there were no muzzies it would be faggots I'd be directing the hate at, make no mistake.
>>
>>25901599
This, suffering an inferior race to live is intentionally sabotaging the future of humanity.
>>
>>25901424
>see the world from a more compassionate view rather than objectively

That's how they like to put it. Women often cause more harm with their "compassion". Letting in refugees, punishing the kid who hits his bully back, etc.
>>
File: Trump btfo.jpg (17KB, 212x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trump btfo.jpg
17KB, 212x300px
Post this to make the Trump shills mad. /pol/ has been shilled to destruction.

Not that democracy is real. It doesn't matter who wins.

t. /pol/ocaust survivor
>>
/pol/ always just likes whatever everyone else hates

taking any opinions on 4chan seriously is autistic it is retards baiting retards
>>
File: 1433200854394s.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1433200854394s.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>25901668
You cannot make us mad, /trump/eters have surpassed such petty emotions as anger and embraced pure smug
>>
>>25901517
Their capacity for logical thinking is lower on average, yes.

By your logic "inferiority" doesn't even exist. Which I guess is sort of true, but you probably look down on all kinds of things and people.
>>
>>25901707
hating niggers, faggots, and women is the default position on 4chan, though.
>>
>>25897800
>How does /r9k/ view /pol/?

I think your pic sums up sectarian groups in general, aside from maybe those that are strictly the result of cultural indoctrination.

To be fair though, the same can be said for legitimate examples of "SJW" groups. They piggyback real civil rights causes and use them as an excuse to lash out at society for unrelated reasons. /pol/ and tumblrinas are just different sides of the same coin. Contrary to what /pol/ wants you to believe however, tumblr has not pervaded 4chan on any level. In whatever schizophrenic version of reality /pol/lacks are living in, they think anyone who even shows mild support for civil rights causes is a foaming-at-the-mouth feminist who wants to castrate all men and regulate all forms of expression.
>>
>>25901732
This, libshits are the contrarians here.
>>
>>25901731
>Which I guess is sort of true
>>
>>25901559
So? Why is it our business? No one asked for the US to charge in and rescue them. The US was founded on oppression and mass slaughter too, most countries went through a violent period before stabilizing. If the US had kept out of Iraq it would be a fairly stable place right now. Do you really think ISIS is preferable to Hussein's government? And do you really think that a true revolution can come from or be funded by an outside power? And do you think the military, banks, etc. were really motivated by a desire to help Iraq/Vietnam/etc.? The US has supported, either directly or indirectly, plenty of governments who mass slaughter their people.
>>
>>25901890
we're spreading democracy, lad :^)

such a humanitarian venture
>>
>>25901768
You (she?) attempted to redefine or deny "inferiority" as a concept, to a degree you probably don't even follow, instead of actually arguing the issue at hand. This is a very common tactic women and leftists use.
>>
>>25901655
yeah well I don't have any other way to describe and not come off autistic than saying "compassionate" but yeah that's essentially it. Women operate in a world ruled by feelings which is problematic when they're confronted with the reality of things because their natural conditioning to believe human's aren't ruled by greed and we're above animals just doesn't compute. but to be fair deviations from the mean do exist. I've met some women that I respect very much for having overwritten their neurological hardwiring by being able to observe things in a ration manner. These are the women who are capable of firm introspection and are really worth your time simply because of the novelty.
>>
>>25901978
Yeah, you're joking, but the scary part is that most people actually believe that.

Misguided empathy is far more dangerous than open cruelty. Incidentally, one is more common in women.
>>
>>25901890
>If the US had kept out of Iraq it would be a fairly stable place right now.
Cool! I thought people who can predict the future only existed in fiction!
But really, you can't tell me that Saddam wouldn't have invaded Iran again or successfully genocided the Kurdish people amongst many other possibilities if he had been left in power.
>And do you really think that a true revolution can come from or be funded by an outside power?
I certainly don't think the people of Iraq had any chance in hell of successfully revolting against Saddam, he would've simply slaughtered dissidents.
Why is it that US intervention in South Korea and Japan and West Germany was relatively successful in stabilising those nations?
I find your other questions too absurd to expect me to answer.
>>
>>25897800
>the all white nationalists re just uneducated redneck hillbilly losers meme
KEK

>jared taylor
>dr kevin macdonald
>dr william luther pierce
>dr david duke
>>
>>25901601
Yea, you're fucked.
The faggots are also using you, you're just helping them get rid of an enemy that they need gone at the moment, and once it's done you'll go back to being irrelevant and powerless.
Not that it matters since most of you faggots on /r9k/ and /pol/ are gay/bi anyways.
>>
>>25901732
>implying that makes it valid and irrefutable
>>
>>25902502
If the Kurds were threatening the stability of the nation, it's not surprising that they would be killed. Killing people isn't "bad" if it protects the greater good, is it? If a group of people in the US presented a serious threat to government and society, the government would have no problem killing them all, and it wouldn't bother me.

Do you really think the US cared deeply about the Kurds, or about Iran's security? No, it's all about protecting Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf states (all US allies with oil, mostly absolute monarchies far more religious than Hussein's government) from being taken over by Iraq. It's why the US attacked Iraq for invading Kuwait, but supported it when it invaded Iran earlier.

You seem to have this idea that democracy is "good" and genocide is "bad", but it doesn't always work out that way in reality. Sometimes I hope there's a violent revolution here, just so Americans like you can finally experience what they've inflicted on the rest of the world. "Freedom" will come to you in the form of Jamal and Trayvon breaking down your door and killing your whole family, and after the initial slaughtering is done, and once all the intelligent and rich people have been killed or left the country, all the revolutionaries will turn on each other and create a government just as bad or worse than the previous one.
>>
Literal Nazis.

I found /pol/ to be so repugnant that it actually made me more of a socialist and SJW.
>>
>>25903120
>Allowing extremists to polarize you

/pol/ is bad but SJWs are no better.
Do not allow your emotions to cloud your logic, otherwise you are no better than them.
>>
File: 1442192079516.jpg (158KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1442192079516.jpg
158KB, 477x539px
>>25897800
ITT: non whites and trans on damage control
>>
eh, they can kind of be funny but they've made me more moderate in years

/pol/ is a literal meme shithole

They were pro Zimmerman and Snowden and now they're voting for a meathead Chad that would chuck em in a meat grinder.

/pol/ doesn't care about politics, justice, freedom, etc

Just pissing off dykes, which is funny until they start chanting third fucking Reich anthems and when somebody gets offended they do the typical "OH A BLACK PERSON CAN BE PROUD BUT I CAN'T!"

It's like bitch you don't need to be an affirmative action loving sjw whore to know that stormfags are cunts
>>
>>25902553
Just because Pierce is smart in science doesn't mean he's smart in politics.

Read the Turner Diaries, it's a schizophrenic sociopathic piece of shit that bitches about collectivism then goes on how your races should be collectivist.
>>
>>25903943
he was right about the kikes
>>
>>25903884
They are not really stormfront though.
All the Jew and Trump stuff is a meme t b h but every thing they say about Islam and American Blacks is pretty spot on.
>>
>>25901025
>Conservatives support the "Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks" theory
>Implying most feminist haters aren't moderate liberals
>Implying conservatives aren't the real cucks
>>
>>25903971
not all jews are rich dipshit

say zionist not kike you piece of shit

>tfw half jew
>You'll never be rich
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25904067
what does money have to do with anything? the jews are the eternal enemy of the white race, if only we were so fortunate that their influence was only economic
>>
>>25897800
I'm very much with them on the pro-gun, anti-negro/foreigner/woman jazz but I wish I didn't see them on /r9k/ so much because we frankly don't need two /pol/'s.

I also don't post their very much because I live in America and feel so inadequate compared to all the special people with rare flags.
>>
>>25904117
You realize the rich whites were crushing unions and workers rights for poor whites in the 80s and so on

You fags are your own worst enemy
>>
>>25904067
Hit the nail on the head famalam.

>>25904117
Whites are christian and most of the bible is just Jewish stories. I get there have been Jewish ghettos since the beginning of time but that was more of a immigration problem.
>>
>>25904166
>supporting unions
filthy socialist
>>
>>25904203
Not him but what is wrong with workers demanding a fair wage exactly?
>>
>>25904166
>You fags are your own worst enemy
indeed, race traitors are the worst. but without jews we could more easily solve those problems

the evil men of our own race may seek their own profit at the expense of the rest of us, but they do not seek to destroy our race. only the jews seek that
>>
>>25904169
>Whites are christian
only the boomer generation and beyond plebs maybe
>>
>>25904278
i'm white and you are not my brother
>>
>>25904278
>muh race traitors

Kill yourself.
>>
>master race

Do they mean white people are actualy claiming that? i thought it was a meme. I don't think i've ever heard someone actually mean it.
>>
File: better dead than red.png (408KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
better dead than red.png
408KB, 500x500px
Pol is full of win. Everything we say is true. Go back to Salon.com infadels
>>
>>25904372
please explain how white people wouldnt be better off if we kicked every jew out of our living spaces
>>
>>25904067
Zionist isn't accurate either. Zionist just means someone who believes a Jewish state (Israel) has a right to exist.

It's far-left, secular Jews that have cause the most damage to Western society. Highly religious Jews actually tend to stay out of politics and reject degeneracy.
>>
Is meme magic real and pol's egregore real?
>>
>>25904263
Nothing on principle, but unions and workers were used by subversive elements to attack society at large.

Same with the Civil Rights movement - equal access to education and jobs sounds nice, but plenty of people (especially Jews) abused the movement without necessarily caring about the people it was meant to help.
>>
>>25897800

>Asking the board with the highest amount of racial minorities on 4chan what we think of /pol/

What do you think? Most of us dislike them.
>>
File: idgaf.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
idgaf.gif
2MB, 600x338px
>>25901107
just use encyclopedia dramatica dipshit.
>>
>>25904294
I mean culturally, you celebrate Christmas don't you?

>>25904638
Zionists are still the problem f a m. Israel has literally no right to exist and causes a lot more problems than it solves. I don't subscribe to the Jewish conspiracy but Israel has a history of shady shit.

>>25904263
I'm the original. Trade unions are pretty corrupt and ever since they were created they have been forced into compliance by the government (at least in my country). Also, they claim to defend the average worker but when the average worker is not part of the union, they are against the union. My mum was assaulted when she had just start as a student nurse (not hurt) by union workers who claimed she was scab labour.
>>
>>25904795
>I mean culturally, you celebrate Christmas don't you?
my parents still give me presents but i don't have anyone to buy presents for. i have no gf, it's weird to give my guy friends gifts, and my parents make fucktons more money than me there is no reason for me to buy them something
>>
They are right about everything. Really brought me into an awakened state and true understanding of the workings of this world. Also their memes are next level.
>>
>>25904841
My point was a lot of white countries have historically been christian and still have a lot of christian culture.
>>
>>25904965
yes but christians believe in the new testament as the holy book and jews do not. the jewish religion claims that jews are 'chosen' by their tribal wargod yaweh to be the owners and rulers of the whole world. they literally worship a racist supremacist god. christianity and islam are universalist and anyone can join and be saved. jews are born into it and you remain a jew since birth even if you are an atheist
>>
>>25905031
Yeah, I do agree with that. Jews are pretty nepotistic. I have never understood why they need Jewish schools and solely Jewish services.
>>
I think it's extremely liberating to see that there's still a place on the internet not ruled by the leftist groupthink that's so pervasive in journalism and media. Sure, it's just another form of groupthink, but still.
>>
Pol speaks truth they just care more than me
>>
>>25900970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqlHkJQbIlM
Apparently.
>>
>>25904761
>the board with the highest amount of racial minorities on 4chan

Is this confirmed?
>>
>>25897800
/r9k/ with racist jokes
>>
>>25904638
>Far left

You realize the right winged would sell your job to china and would want you to join the army to die for banana producers
>>
>>25905600
Si pinche joto gringo mamon
>>
>>25904574
Oingo boingo
>>
>>25904795
>Israel has literally no right to exist
Why not? They've done some things wrong, and I think the US should stay out of the conflict more, but Israel isn't nearly as evil as the media makes it out to be. The most violent stealing of Palestinian land was done by radical paramilitary groups during the 40s. Most countries were founded violently. No one argues against the US's right to exist because they genocides millions.
>>
>>25904574
why every
>>
>>25905654
Yeah, I oppose that type of right wing economy.

I'm actually very far-left economically, I just oppose things like feminism, immigration, rewriting history, and excessive and pushed racemixing.
>>
File: 1453260323122.png (105KB, 928x872px) Image search: [Google]
1453260323122.png
105KB, 928x872px
et tu, /r9k/?
>>
>>25905654
I'd rather die for banana producers than minorities that hate me.
>>
>>25905744
lebensraum
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.