[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize that literally any weird thing you do or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1447200547770.jpg (67KB, 594x390px) Image search: [Google]
1447200547770.jpg
67KB, 594x390px
>yfw you realize that literally any weird thing you do or say around a child can permanently fuck them up and turn them into a weirdo forever
>>
yeah, if you believe retarded normies.
>>
File: I FORFEIT.png (37KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
I FORFEIT.png
37KB, 201x200px
>mfw parents let their children watch Space Jam or whatever movies with sexy female animals.

Thank you mom.
>>
>doing observations for a class
>kids playing during recess decide to join them cause why not
>they're having fun and stuff
>at the end of the bell a kid runs up to me and tries to hug me
>pretty sure I can't hug them or anything
>pat her back and say thank you

Did I fuck her shit up senpai
>>
I don't know if I'll ever be able to handle being a parent. I'm too fucked up myself.
>>
File: tortoiseman.jpg (6KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
tortoiseman.jpg
6KB, 160x200px
>home from college for the summer
>volunteer at youth center
>get stuck watching the 2-4 year old kids at the daycare area
>dig up Super Mario Bros ROM
>one kid comes up and watches
>I show him SMB, LoZ,and Donkey Kong Country
>come back next year
>same kid is still there
>eyes light up when he sees me
>runs up to me with his backpack and pulls out a massive stack of crumbled loose-leaf with hundreds of drawings of lugio and link on them
>ask around
>he has been drawing them all day every day since I met him
>>
>>25898046

I forgot to mention "Lugio" is the horrible fusion of Luigi and Mario that he remembered them as.
>>
And what do you suggest? Shelter them from the real world?

Cause that works so well when kids are eventually kicked out by their parents when theyre 18 to fend for themselves.
>>
>>25898090
>And what do you suggest?
Fucking panic. But don't panic near the kid or else they'll see you and develop an anxiety disorder. Raising a child is a series of dice rolls and hoping things don't imprint negatively on them.
>>
>>25898088
fusions in mario?
deepest lore
>>
>>25898046

Aww. Thats actually a cute story.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.